Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Know The Ledge (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   5% Nation and Suprmeme Mathematics (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11037)

Claustrofobic 10-24-2005 06:42 PM

5% Nation and Suprmeme Mathematics

For some time now im stuck with a question...

Im wondering how RZA thinks about white people who are Wu-Tang fans themself, and have read the Wu-Tang Manual and have learned and studied about the 5% Nation and The Supreme Mathematics, and how it says that the Black Man is original man of Planet Earth, Black People are the fathers and mothers of civilazation etcetera.....

Now I know the Wu-Tang respects their white fans from all over the world, but what does he expect the white people that respect wu-tang to think of this study, and how the white man can never be part of the 5% Nation?

Does this also mean white people can never be teached the 120 or count in the 9 basic tennets of The Nation of Gods and Earth?

I was also wondering how other Wu-Tang fans on here (Im intrested in comments from both black AND white people)

P.S Im white myself, thats why I would like answers,

Peace

Os3y3ris 10-24-2005 06:52 PM

Re: 5% Nation and Suprmeme Mathematics

Whites can be five percenters actually.

SubtleEnergies 10-24-2005 07:52 PM

You know what he thinks if you read the Wu tang manual. He moved beyond his past views. He still maintains the black man's supremacy, but at the same time his divinity means that they don't mistreat white people.

He gave the analogy of The Planet of the Apes to explain it. They can't see the white man's behaviour as bad and then in turn respond with bad behaviour.

Golden_Armz 10-24-2005 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SubtleEnergies
his divinity means that they don't mistreat white people.

His "divinity"....damn i didnt know your skin colour makes you divine?

yall ever heard of Darwinism and the evil it created?

Big Risk 10-24-2005 09:21 PM

Jews are the real 85%ers.

Kephrem 10-24-2005 10:34 PM

Quote:

Jews are the real 85%ers.
Like who, Hell Razah??

Queen Of Poetry 10-25-2005 08:14 AM

OK......as stated previously white people can be of the 5%......Clarence actually taught a white man.......I am unclear why white folks think that they could never be of the 5% or that the Nation thinks they r devils......I understand that on the surface it may seem this way, but if u read more into it.....u'll see what the Nation is all about.

Decipha Born 10-25-2005 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SubtleEnergies
He still maintains the black man's supremacy, but at the same time his divinity means that they don't mistreat white people.

Tru indeed. It is a responsibility.

KBA7 10-25-2005 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Golden_Armz
His "divinity"....damn i didnt know your skin colour makes you divine?

Its about more than "skin colour".

Soul Controller 10-25-2005 11:24 AM

lol at this thread.

knowing some1 is the devil

does not mean, u cant work rest or play with them,

always be aware

i know thats hard for most whites to accept but thats what is meant.

i have many white peopls who i chill with.. and they know and see how i see the world..
u just need to be able to accept, stuff that goes against ur indoctrined belief system,(s)

jews are real 85'ers lol fucking idiot.

id say. most jews are not jews.. they are khazars khazarians/azkhanaaiz's
they convered to judiasm..
and most jews genes come from them tribes.. how do u become a jew? lol

and the black man is not superior

he is dominant

again that goes to genes..

so dont get ur panties in ur twist!!

peace

Claustrofobic 10-25-2005 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soul controller
lol at this thread.

knowing some1 is the devil

does not mean, u cant work rest or play with them,

always be aware

i know thats hard for most whites to accept but thats what is meant.

i have many white peopls who i chill with.. and they know and see how i see the world..
u just need to be able to accept, stuff that goes against ur indoctrined belief system,(s)

jews are real 85'ers lol fucking idiot.

id say. most jews are not jews.. they are khazars khazarians/azkhanaaiz's
they convered to judiasm..
and most jews genes come from them tribes.. how do u become a jew? lol

and the black man is not superior

he is dominant

again that goes to genes..

so dont get ur panties in ur twist!!

peace

dont I dont understand a word of what u just said

Shemsu Elohim 10-25-2005 05:15 PM

lol! at this thread too.

SubtleEnergies 10-25-2005 06:10 PM

Golden Armz that was RZAs view not mine.

Pax17 10-25-2005 09:42 PM

Peace

This is the God Yasir.

I always see sooo many posts on this website about the NGE, supreme mathematics, 5%, and so on. Because of this it is quite obvious that this nation is interesting, and people are attracted to it postively or negatively. This shows how powerful this knowledge is. I don't post in here although I did want to take this opportunity to just dispell some of the misconceptions about our nation.

WE ARE NOT ANTI-WHITE NOR PRO-BLACK, WE ARE ANTI-DEVILISHMENT & PRO-RIGHTEOUSNESS!

When we say devil we are speaking of a person with a devilish mind state and manifests that into devilish action. That can be a white or black person. In our lessons it does state that the whiteman is the devil and I do stand by that 100%. It's NOT just because he is white it's his actions that make him devil! If he where purple then the purple man would be devil. The atrocities that the white man has done against the original people of this planet to satisfy his greed and desire for world domination is unprecedented! It's in YOUR history books so do not deny it.

Now can white people be a part of this nation, most definitely! The Father taught a caucasian by the name of Azreal who is still around today. For those white people on this board who are sincerely interested in this nation I am sure some God or Earth would be willing to build with you. My time is limited so I would rather devote it to my people who are more in need of this knowledge than you are. It is only common sense for our focus to be more geared to the group of people of which we are a part of.

The black man is the original man, and we are dominant! You can find proof of our MENTAL dominance by studying the kemetians, ethiopians, and the moors. You can see our PHYSICAL dominance by watching sports. This is not racist, or any type of black supremacy talk, just truth, and don't believe me either, DO THE KNOWLEDGE FOR YOURSELF! The more I study I am even more convinced the black man is God.

We are not about causing trouble or disrespecting ANYBODY, and we are NOT all thugs, gangbangers, weed smokers, drug addicts, as some of these rappers and some of these jive pretenders will make you think. I for example have NEVER done any drugs, never smoked ANYTHING, drink very rarely, and graduated from a University in 4 years (which is rare nowadays), have a corporate job, I am starting to get into real estate, and I am wisdom understanding (23). We are only about the upliftment of our people and striving to be productive citizens.

Hopefully this helped clear up some things about our nation, if not well the NGE know what the lessons say about the 85% they are easily led in the wrong direction and hard to lead in the right. And for those white people on this board that don't want to believe that the RZA is a part of this nation look at what he always wears around his neck that is OUR universal flag! Also his name is from our supreme alpahbet Ruler Zig Zag Zig Allah!

Peace.

Aqueous Moon 10-25-2005 09:50 PM

Peace
Well said God,
You expressed your self perfectly.
Aqueous Moon
Peace