Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Downloads and Links (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   [ M.O.D and MENES Bringfourth: THE 4OURFATHERS Album ] (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=110557)

MENES 08-16-2011 01:46 AM

[ M.O.D and MENES Bringfourth: THE 4OURFATHERS Album ]

P.E.A.C.E!

The 4OURFATHERS ... The album, the group, but yo its also the movement. So let it be known, Inducting light.

We as a collaborative effort attempted too bring it back yo... Let MERCHANT of DEATH know whatup wit the BEATS! and MENES the PHARAOH watup wit the RHYMES! and as a singular entity.

Much respekt and thanks goes out too DEADLY HANDS for mixing down the jointz for me. Something he let be known was not an enjoyable nor easy but he came through none the less and did what he could! so PEACE.

Also too my homie 7TH for the master and overall volume of the album.moon god

Must also send PEACE too my brother the MASON for what he do, and rest of the detailz. You know watsup sun alwayz keepin it real mean, I see you wit them beatz a young Pan Fei.

Too ALL my WU-CORP headz! Yo therez too many too name but truly all you know where thou stand... Hamburger hill wit the MENES word up. We the ranks.

1 + BLESS

http://www.mediafire.com/?kywca0uke7ai4ip

KSTVRLSN 08-16-2011 01:48 AM

This will be fuckin dope, need to DL this as soon as i get home from work !

Props !

obServant 08-16-2011 02:15 AM

Yo im downloading rite now ill hit you with some feed when i peep it son Peace to MOD & Menes!!!

Boogie 08-16-2011 05:18 AM

Yo first taste was dope! Great beats and sick lyrical skills. Definitely gonna replay this shit a ton. Peace menes & M.O.D!

noisebeat 08-16-2011 08:14 AM

Very good beats and rap !

THE MASON 08-16-2011 10:07 AM

lol, peace menes. but i didnt do anything lol

anyways, yall know i had this weeks ahead of time. so i can faithfully say that the album is bangin.

ill prolly do a little write up but most my feed has been sent through the wire already. i had my critiques, and any of yall who know me should recognize the objectiveness in my statement when sayin this is one of the mroe solid drops on wu corp this year.

KSTVRLSN 08-16-2011 10:33 AM

Absolutely dope album !

2nd listening atm

INF 08-16-2011 10:50 AM

Just DL'd , can't wait to peep this and study up on the advancements. Thanks for the DL! 1

INF 08-16-2011 11:22 AM

This shit BANGS!!!!!!!! MENES transformed into an even darker monster!!!!!!

*blessed*

SKAMPOE 08-16-2011 11:23 AM

Im pumped, i already Know shits gon be a flawless victory for the twoof ya'll

Two of my favorites mu fuckaz uniting forces
Love it
Covers and titles look siiiick
Gettin this now yo

INF 08-16-2011 11:40 AM

Masta Cypha Devine was so ill especially when you threw that pun type flow

and then it just keeps getting better with COSMIC BOUNTY

The music suites the vocals so well on this project that its silly. BIG UP TO M.O.D. for sure.

MENES 08-16-2011 02:05 PM

Yo... THANKYOU for all coming through! KNow watzup... Glad everything has been positive so far.

It was a LONG time coming and both me and the MOD are happy too have finally put it out..

BLESS!

H.Notik 08-16-2011 02:28 PM

Much props for coming together on this...long awaited illlness.

My favorite joints:
Partnerz
Masta Cypha Divine
Corner Stonez
Land Of The Lost

really feeling the beats and rhymes on this.

STANDOUTS:
eighty8 & especially MOON,STAGE,THE SAGE

props yall did a greta job for sure.

Tekken000 08-16-2011 02:50 PM

That is a dope design...Downloading now...cant wait I'm going to post this on my Youtube channel as well.

Tekken000 08-16-2011 03:16 PM

Moviemaker will not allow me to...that sucks!