Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Remember When Nelly Cancelled His Meeting At Spelman College To Talk To Black Women? (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=111288)

CharlesJones 09-17-2011 12:32 PM

Remember When Nelly Cancelled His Meeting At Spelman College To Talk To Black Women?

I remember several years ago when black women at Spelman college in Atlanta got mad at rapper Nelly because of his Tip Drill video and he was supposed to come to the college to talk to black women about why he disrespects them. I think he cancelled his meeting with them because he felt like he shouldn't have to explain himself about why him and other rappers disrespect black women. Black women know why rappers diss them and i don't know why they act like they shouldn't be disrespected. If black women would act right and not act like bitches, hoes, sluts, golddiggers, rappers wouldn't call them names. I was glad Nelly cancelled his meeting because of that would've been me, i would've done the same thing. Black women need to seriously look at themselves and change their behavior because if they don't, they're gonna continue to get dissed by rappers.

Uncle Steezo 09-17-2011 08:04 PM

yup. cj is definitely gay. flaming drag queens have better things to say about women than this queer.
go mop a toilet faggot.

EAGLE EYE 09-17-2011 08:17 PM

how does one mop a toilet?

food for thought 09-17-2011 08:24 PM

ahahahaha

i forgot for a second that cj cleans peoples piss and shits off toilets for a living

ShaDynasty 09-17-2011 08:39 PM

Charles is your mother a black woman?

haha, I like how CJ can be offensively racist and sexist and we just write it off cos hes brain damaged.

http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/...lion6969/o.jpg

Nelly chickened out because he had no explanation. Its obvious. Hes not smart enough to know what hes doing or explain it, all he knows is it makes money, whether he makes a corny love song or one that makes women sex objects, theres absolutely no meaning or sincerity in his music.

'Ride wit me' is pretty catchy though.

drippie k 09-18-2011 07:35 PM

who are they for nelly to go there and apolagize to them anyway? every girl that was in the video knew what they were doing, those women at the school should've asked the women in the video to come out and say sorry if anything

ShaDynasty 09-18-2011 08:06 PM

You may have a point. Then again 'they knew what they were doing'? They seem smart to you?

Hes a corny shitty rapper and a hypocrite so the video looks vile. Someone like Mystikal makes 'Shake Ya Ass' and the video is sexy, the song is ill and its not degrading in the way the Nelly video is.

Does Nelly still sell records? I haven't heard him do anything in years.

SKAMPOE 09-18-2011 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CharlesJones (Post 2150153)
I remember several years ago when black women at Spelman college in Atlanta got mad at rapper Nelly because of his Tip Drill video and he was supposed to come to the college to talk to black women about why he disrespects them. I think he cancelled his meeting with them because he felt like he shouldn't have to explain himself about why him and other rappers disrespect black women. Black women know why rappers diss them and i don't know why they act like they shouldn't be disrespected. If black women would act right and not act like bitches, hoes, sluts, golddiggers, rappers wouldn't call them names. I was glad Nelly cancelled his meeting because of that would've been me, i would've done the same thing. Black women need to seriously look at themselves and change their behavior because if they don't, they're gonna continue to get dissed by rappers.

http://www.abload.de/img/sqz7iqchk.gif

drippie k 09-19-2011 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sosa (Post 2150534)
You may have a point. Then again 'they knew what they were doing'? They seem smart to you?

Hes a corny shitty rapper and a hypocrite so the video looks vile. Someone like Mystikal makes 'Shake Ya Ass' and the video is sexy, the song is ill and its not degrading in the way the Nelly video is.

Does Nelly still sell records? I haven't heard him do anything in years.

Yeah nellys a shitty rapper, that has nothin to do with it tho...and no ones sayin the girls in the video are smart, but they all agreed to do that video. Thats who those stuck up prude bitches should be mad at for "makin women look bad". Who gives a fuck, really tho none of them should apolagize to anyone.

CharlesJones 10-01-2011 11:22 AM

Drippie K, you're a funny guy. I agree with what you're saying. Nelly and other rappers shouldn't have to explain to black women why they disrespect them. If black women acted right instead of acting like bitches, hoes, golddiggers, stuck up, rappers and other black men wouldn't diss them. Another thing i wanna say is that why did black women at Rutgers university that were on the basketball team make such a big deal about that white guy who's a radio dj who dissed them calling them nappy headed hoes? Hahahahahahahahahahaha. Black women i'm sure diss each other all the time but when a white man disses black women, it's a problem LOL.

drippie k 10-02-2011 04:29 PM

it's not even about black women, its women in general..normal women shouldn't be mad at people like hugh hefner..get mad at the women getting naked for him

IrOnMaN 10-03-2011 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drippie k (Post 2154945)
it's not even about black women, its women in general..normal women shouldn't be mad at people like hugh hefner..get mad at the women getting naked for him

"It's like the Maury show. The man always catches shit over some bullshit but no one questions what that bitch done did."-Suga Free

Mr. R&B 10-03-2011 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drippie k (Post 2154945)

True, but most of the time feminist hags whine about shit like that cuz they mad nobody wants to see their raggedy ass nekkid.

food for thought 10-03-2011 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa (Post 2155308)
"It's like the Maury show. The man always catches shit over some bullshit but no one questions what that bitch done did."-Suga Free

lmfao

CEITEDMOFO 10-03-2011 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drippie k (Post 2150883)
Yeah nellys a shitty rapper,

THIS SONG IS PRETTY AWESOmE

http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/4...3201904118.jpg