Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Tyler Perry Makes More Money Than Steven Spielberg (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=111289)

CharlesJones 09-17-2011 12:13 PM

Tyler Perry Makes More Money Than Steven Spielberg

Tyler made the most money on Forbes list this year and i'm happy for him. I bet Tyler is laughing all the way to the bank at all the haters who don't like him LOL. I know his bank account is fat. I'm always gonna be a fan of Tyler's and i was surprised he makes more money than Steven Spielberg.

beautifulrock 09-17-2011 01:27 PM

I suppose you think it makes his material better somehow.

CEITEDMOFO 09-17-2011 01:37 PM

CHARLES DEF GOTTA BE QUEEr TO THINK OF TYLER PERRY SO MUCH

Dr Sleepwalker 09-17-2011 01:47 PM

tyler perry material is weak as fuck

EAGLE EYE 09-17-2011 01:55 PM

Soulja boy probably makes more money than black thought

what's your point?

Uncle Steezo 09-17-2011 07:01 PM

speilburg HAS more money than perry. he's still spendin 30 year old small face ET money.

PANDA PISS 09-17-2011 07:27 PM

Its not gonna be long before someone puts Perry out of his misery. Someone should assassinate that fag.

RADIOACTIVE MAN 09-18-2011 08:52 AM

Fuck tyler Perry

IrOnMaN 09-18-2011 02:50 PM

CJ, I really don't understand why you think that Tyler Perry is all that. His films are aimed towards women, not men. Lifetime type stuff. The ONLY film/show that I think is good is House of Payne. All that to the side, I have no reason to hate the guy. He's a business man.

JiggaGenious 09-18-2011 02:56 PM

Steven Spielberg was never molested by three grown ass men either.
Keep putting on that dress and get that loot son, maybe you will be able to fill the void.

IrOnMaN 09-18-2011 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JiggaGenious (Post 2150458)
Steven Spielberg was never molested by three grown ass men either. Keep putting on that dress and get that loot son, maybe you will be able to fill the void.

I think it's sad of people who try to bash Perry, a guy who built his business from the ground up. Honestly, his movies aren't for me because they're chick flicks but to bash him about his sexuality and the fact that he was molested as a child is a cheap shot.

Mr. R&B 09-18-2011 03:43 PM

I find it interesting that CJ makes so many posts and threads chastizing black women and their negative perception of black men, yet he'll buy a ticket for opening weekend to a Tyler Perry film.

Now, I've never seen one of this guy's movies, but from trailers and commercials I've seen I don't think the male characters in his movies are shed in a positive light.

You bitch about misconceptions, yet contribute to something that may be damaging to your image amongst duh queenz.

What's the science on that?!?!?

IrOnMaN 09-18-2011 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Divine_Complex (Post 2150479)
I find it interesting that CJ makes so many posts and threads chastizing black women and their negative perception of black men, yet he'll buy a ticket for opening weekend to a Tyler Perry film.

Now, I've never seen one of this guy's movies, but from trailers and commercials I've seen I don't think the male characters in his movies are shed in a positive light.

You bitch about misconceptions, yet contribute to something that may be damaging to your image amongst duh queenz.

What's the science on that?!?!?

It could be due to a number of things why he likes Tyler Perry's films. One, he wants to learn more about black women and what they want. Two, he hates himself deeply because most of Perry's films have a negative view of black men and their intelligence level. But the American media displays black men in a stereotypical way to where they want the world to believe. Perry is only apart of the problem, not the solution.

RADIOACTIVE MAN 09-18-2011 10:11 PM

tyler perry=uncle tom ass faggot