Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Shop (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Evidence - Cats & Dogs discussion thread (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=111395)

GhettoGnom 09-21-2011 06:39 PM

Evidence - Cats & Dogs discussion thread

Just leaked. Downloading now, probably my most anticipated album for the 27th. Will cop without a doubt.

http://i51.tinypic.com/14tsawm.jpg

01. The Liner Notes feat. Aloe Blacc
02. Strangers
03. The Red Carpet feat. Raekwon & Ras Kass
04. It Wasn’t Me
05. I Don’t Need Love
06. You
07. God Bless That Man
08. Fame feat. Roc Marciano & Prodigy
09. James Hendrix (StepBrothers)
10. Late For The Sky feat. Slug & Aesop Rock
11. Crash
13. ...
12. Where You From feat. Rakaa, Lil Fame & Termanology
14. To Be Continued…
15. Falling Down
16. Well Runs Dry feat. Krondon
17. The Epilogue

fortyglock 09-21-2011 08:08 PM

I've been looking forward to this album since he first announced it. The snippets sound very promising, I'm feeling most the beats. Also, the guests on this are definitely on point with the likes of Rae, Ras Kass, Prodigy, Lil Fame etc. I can't wait to get this.

UncontrolledSubstans 09-22-2011 04:24 AM

Wow! Dude really knows to pick a beat! Banging this far, not a single weak track half way thou.

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS 09-22-2011 05:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UncontrolledSubstans (Post 2151846)
Wow! Dude really knows to pick a beat! Banging this far, not a single weak track half way thou.

yeah does every evidence album dude goes hard and proves that you can make a banging album without all of the machine behind you

claaa7 09-22-2011 06:24 AM

Evidence is DOPE and with Dilated People's he's been responsible for loads of masterful hip-hop so i've been looking forward alot to this. i downloaded it yesterday night together with Phonte and Tragedy Khadafi's new albums but i haven't taken the time to listen to any of it yet. anyone got the production list for this album though? i guess DJ Premier produced "You" and the last song right

fortyglock 09-22-2011 06:42 AM

01. The Liner Notes feat. Aloe Blacc (prod Alchemist)
02. Strangers (prod Twiz The Beat Pro)
03. The Red Carpet feat. Raekwon & Ras Kass (prod Alchemist)
04. It Wasn’t Me (prod Rahki, Daniel "Danny Keyz" Tannenbaum)
05. I Don’t Need Love (prod Evidence)
06. You (prod DJ Premier)
07. God Bless That Man (Interlude)
08. Fame feat. Roc Marciano & Prodigy (prod Charli Brown)
09. James Hendrix (StepBrothers) (prod Alchemist)
10. Late For The Sky feat. Slug & Aesop Rock (prod Sid Roams)
11. Crash (prod Alchemist)
13. ...
12. Where You From feat. Rakaa, Lil Fame & Termanology (prod Alchemist)
14. To Be Continued… (prod Sid Roams)
15. Falling Down (prod Rahki)
16. Well Runs Dry feat. Krondon (prod Sid Roams)
17. The Epilogue (prod DJ Premier)

OPTIMUS 09-22-2011 08:14 AM

i rate ev highly as producer but only one on his own joint?

Mic Tyson 09-22-2011 08:34 AM

This nigga never fails. up there with weatherman, hes never had a bad album even wit dilated

angry! 09-22-2011 10:51 AM

album is SICK...

ev been that dude man...

i see a lot of cats jocking his solo work, and shitting on his dilated shit though...

SUP WITH THAT?!?!?!!?

ev was always dope... in fact, the bass heavy, battle shit he was doing, was some of the best out at the time....

joints like PANIC!?!?!?!?! classic kid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this album top to bottom... BANGING!!!!!!!!!!

the unthinkable happened... aesop rock spit a verse i didnt wanna PUNCH him out for!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when you have a banging track, with one of the corniest emcees of all time... YOU DID IT BIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

production is incredible...

charli brown... never heard of him... but he blessed it... FAME is DOPE!!!!!!!!!

prodigy killed his feature... wow... his content, and mic presence, is alpha levels right now... hes been marinating in the cut, im expecting GREAT things outta that mobb album!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and alchemist...

ALC hit ev with some of his dopest beats ever...

first listen... i shook my head... RED ROOM is soul stirring shit... the sample intro... genius!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ev is not going to lose you with his flow, or his multis...

he always reminded me of GURU... delivery/style wise...

youre always a second behind him... youre always catching something else as you keep listening...

he has a way of finessing top level production, and making complete songs that are super playable...

and rhymesayers is a giant... they still sell CD's, and cater to their fanbase directly...

the weatherman was no fluke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mic Tyson 09-22-2011 01:23 PM

whens that stepbrothers album comin out? that james hendrix joint was nice

Dr Sleepwalker 09-22-2011 02:00 PM

I've had my pre-order in with an ETA expected on Wednesday. I'm tempted to download it and give it a spin tho

sickdog 09-22-2011 02:05 PM

gunna wait for my cd. fuck mp3.

OntheHorizon 09-22-2011 03:33 PM

I was surprised he didnt produce more for himself on this, not that its a problem or anything, just always liked his beats..........Course when you got Alchemist & Primo handing you joints you got all the beats you need

Albums a definite banger tho, not sure if its up there with The Weatherman alvum but its up there with the better albums to drop this year

V1LLAIN 09-22-2011 06:23 PM

Ev bringing the heat, Banger from start to finish.

J.T.S. 09-23-2011 09:57 AM

damn this is a banging album.