Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   i play xbocks with RiFF RAFF (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=111426)

NIGHT MAYOR 09-23-2011 12:58 AM

i play xbocks with RiFF RAFF

its true.

EAGLE EYE 09-23-2011 01:12 AM

ahahahhahahahahahaha

that verse

Mr. R&B 09-23-2011 10:51 AM

Does Riff Raff actually have mixtapes available for download?

Or does he just drop a bunch of random viral videos and make money being a You Tube partner?

CEITEDMOFO 09-23-2011 02:43 PM

HES A LEGEND OF COURSE HE HAS MIXTAPEs

yonder 09-23-2011 03:10 PM

legend

J-Cee 09-23-2011 03:27 PM

does this muthafucka have a ghostbusters slime pendant..hahah
jesus christ

drippie k 09-23-2011 03:48 PM

^^^hahaha yes! that's fuckin gangster

Mr. R&B 09-23-2011 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO (Post 2152283)

I was hoping someone would give me a link to one.

That's the reason I asked.

PALEFORCE 09-25-2011 01:24 AM

originally posted by p-tone

Speakin of white dudes wit cornrows n braids....Nah ya eyes aint deceivin you par...If you aint never hearda this cornball ass muthafucka before its probably cos you dont hang out in trailer parks or search "WACKEST SHIT ON EARTH" on google enough namsayin. Son....we was mad at Vanilla Ice back in the 90s yo. This muthafucka is like the T-1000 version of Vanilla Ice my nigga. Newwww.....Improoooooved Vanilla Ice. I quit. I never thought I was gon see a white boy coon this fuckin hard EVER son. This muthafucka musta been injected wit the blood of Soulja Boy in his sleep yo. Son look like he a failed experiment that was designed by the government to spy on niggas in Magnolia Projects n shit....in 1998. The level of wackness this muthafucka capable of could probably make Fubu visors rain from the sky b. This muthafucka could probably cross his arms n blink n have you wearin a G-Unit sweatsuit without you knowin it son. Look at this cracker son...

lol

Wh0am3ye? 09-25-2011 01:59 AM

basement swag

Soul Controller 09-25-2011 05:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO (Post 2152283)

how can you rate this faggotry, and hate on people like no emotion?

Quote:

Originally Posted by PALEHORSE (Post 2152676)

Speakin of white dudes wit cornrows n braids....Nah ya eyes aint deceivin you par...If you aint never hearda this cornball ass muthafucka before its probably cos you dont hang out in trailer parks or search "WACKEST SHIT ON EARTH" on google enough namsayin. Son....we was mad at Vanilla Ice back in the 90s yo. This muthafucka is like the T-1000 version of Vanilla Ice my nigga. Newwww.....Improoooooved Vanilla Ice. I quit. I never thought I was gon see a white boy coon this fuckin hard EVER son. This muthafucka musta been injected wit the blood of Soulja Boy in his sleep yo. Son look like he a failed experiment that was designed by the government to spy on niggas in Magnolia Projects n shit....in 1998. The level of wackness this muthafucka capable of could probably make Fubu visors rain from the sky b. This muthafucka could probably cross his arms n blink n have you wearin a G-Unit sweatsuit without you knowin it son. Look at this cracker son...

lol

oh and please dont answer the rhetorical question i asked.. i know why u love this faggotry.. lol at calling a no namer, trailer park dude a legend..

do you aspire to be like him ceited?

BLACK BART SIMPSON 09-25-2011 05:33 AM

Quote:

lol

hahahahahahaahahahaha /thread

Mr. R&B 09-25-2011 01:02 PM

Quote:

lol

Was this from the BIGGHOSTFACENAHMEAN blog, or was it just in a you tube comments section?

That's that kid's writing style to a tee, plus the comment was posted by P-Tone...:learning:

EAGLE EYE 09-25-2011 04:25 PM

watch riff raff and 50 tyson murder the Triumph beat

CEITEDMOFO 09-25-2011 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soul controller (Post 2152699)
how can you rate this faggotry, and hate on people like no emotion?

oh and please dont answer the rhetorical question i asked.. i know why u love this faggotry.. lol at calling a no namer, trailer park dude a legend..

do you aspire to be like him ceited?

http://efreephoto.com/pictures/19233...f4d08b0d4d.gif