Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Shop (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   hey slim, dare me to drive? (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=111740)

Inspektah Meth-Tical 10-08-2011 09:20 AM

hey slim, dare me to drive?

I can't think of any. He's the greatest that ever lived...only people that deny that are black people that can't stand the fact that he's white. I'm black and i admit he's the Greatest to have ever grabbed a mic.

OntheHorizon 10-08-2011 09:21 AM

Shut the fuck up, a thread like this is only made to instigate a "Lets all hate on Eminem" celebration

Inspektah Meth-Tical 10-08-2011 09:28 AM

Shut up kunt, Eminem is the greatest i am not even fucking around....see my history it's a known fact i'm an Em stan.

OntheHorizon 10-08-2011 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inspektah Meth-Tical (Post 2157150)
Shut up kunt, Eminem is the greatest i am not even fucking around....see my history it's a known fact i'm an Em stan.

I'm a fan too but the only thing your gonna accomplish by talking this shit is having a bunch of haters posting up gay shit like "Timbo King >>>>>> Eminem, hahahahahahah" and all that other faggotry

Fishscale123 10-08-2011 09:51 AM

Um, have you thought of Wu before posting that shit? GZA possibly?

Prime8 10-08-2011 10:16 AM

I'm white.
Qwel's white.

Qwel > Eminem.

Inspektah Meth-Tical 10-08-2011 10:24 AM

GZA may be better at metaphors and similie's and is more abstract. But when it comes to just emceeing, he's not better than Em, no fkn way.

Prime8 10-08-2011 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inspektah Meth-Tical (Post 2157169)
GZA may be better at metaphors and similie's and is more abstract. But when it comes to just emceeing, he's not better than Em, no fkn way.

In what way is Em better than Qwel?

OntheHorizon 10-08-2011 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prime8 (Post 2157172)
In what way is Em better than Qwel?

Just Judging from that song you posted, alot of ways, lol, but I never even heard of that dude so I'm just basing it off that particular track

Mumm Ra 10-08-2011 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inspektah Meth-Tical (Post 2157169)

so metaphors, similes and originality (abstractness) are NOT part of emceeing now? and you're suppose to be taken seriously after this comment why?

Prime8 10-08-2011 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OntheHorizon (Post 2157174)
Just Judging from that song you posted, alot of ways, lol, but I never even heard of that dude so I'm just basing it off that particular track

Rhyme scheme? No
Flow? Yeah, I'll give Em that.
Wordplay? No
Metaphors? No
Creativity? No
Punchlines? I'll let you answer that, after you listen to this.

OntheHorizon 10-08-2011 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prime8 (Post 2157178)
Rhyme scheme? No
Flow? Yeah, I'll give Em that.
Wordplay? No
Metaphors? No
Creativity? No
Punchlines? I'll let you answer that, after you listen to this.

Sorry bruh I'm not really feelin your boy from the 3 tracks you posted.......But its all opinions anyway, no way to prove an opinion right or wrong, you say this guy is better then eminem, I laugh at the notion and we both carry on with our day

Inspektah Meth-Tical 10-08-2011 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mumm Ra (Post 2157177)
so metaphors, similes and originality (abstractness) are NOT part of emceeing now? and you're suppose to be taken seriously after this comment why?

they are but when it comes to punchlines, flow, rhyme structure, and specially the use of multi's etc. and the ability to use a complex scheme and still tell a story....Eminem is leagues beyond any rapper

Mumm Ra 10-08-2011 11:24 AM

so what if a rapper was leagues beyond eminem in the categories of metaphors, similies, abstractness and storytelling? would they be just as good, worse, better, or would the world explode?

Prime8 10-08-2011 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inspektah Meth-Tical (Post 2157183)
they are but when it comes to punchlines, flow, rhyme structure, and specially the use of multi's etc. and the ability to use a complex scheme and still tell a story....Eminem is leagues beyond any rapper

Still haven't addressed Qwel who obviously has a more complex rhyme scheme and better punchlines.
Em's storytelling is better, but Em's storytelling isn't the best.
I'd probably consider Nas the best storyteller, if I had to choose.

Just wondering, what do you think of this song?
The picture isn't Qwel, btw.