Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Audio Booth (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Kool G Rap - Fast Life ft Nas (7th Mix) (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=111899)

Boss_Digger 10-14-2011 04:30 PM

Kool G Rap - Fast Life ft Nas (7th Mix)
 
www.7thproduction.co.uk

first track in the player and the video is onthe site too




thanks for peepin!!!

THE MASON 10-14-2011 04:55 PM

god fucking damn it, fuckin ass turds over at SME think its cool to block videos from Canadians.

well fuck you very much SME

hit me with that ish sometime 7th, itchin to check it out.

$inista 10-15-2011 12:28 AM

dope funky one of my favorite tracks too & you did it sum justice
nice nice i like the brass you got me boppen naturally ova here

Boss_Digger 10-15-2011 02:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bronze Feet (Post 2159897)
god fucking damn it, fuckin ass turds over at SME think its cool to block videos from Canadians.

well fuck you very much SME

hit me with that ish sometime 7th, itchin to check it out.

thats my way of getting you back for Celin Dion and Drake lol..................

you can still peep it on my site in the media player tho why I try and get round the video issue

Quote:

Originally Posted by $inista (Post 2160047)
dope funky one of my favorite tracks too & you did it sum justice
nice nice i like the brass you got me boppen naturally ova here

thanks for checkin it out man, glad you feelin it

THE MASON 10-15-2011 12:11 PM

^lol

well i checked it in the player. shit is sounding real dope fam.

you got Nas and Kool G soundin real on point. the back n forth section sounded to ill as well. diggin the change up in there, gave it some extra dopeness

you been killin the remixes lately, props fam

Boss_Digger 10-17-2011 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bronze Feet (Post 2160221)
^lol

well i checked it in the player. shit is sounding real dope fam.

you got Nas and Kool G soundin real on point. the back n forth section sounded to ill as well. diggin the change up in there, gave it some extra dopeness

you been killin the remixes lately, props fam

thanks for coming back to check it out fam, glad you feelin it, i changed the video in the end, had to go with a generic picture one.............. fucking SME lol


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:13 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one