Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Shop (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   ASAP rocky meets RAKIM (who he's named after) (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=114056)

cap 02-02-2012 09:09 AM

ASAP rocky meets RAKIM (who he's named after)

http://www.complex.com/music/2012/02...ky-meets-rakim

im not a fan of asap, but you cant front on this video! good to see him humble with the god in the building! pretty cool video! MUST WATCH!

Crown Fried Patron 02-02-2012 09:26 AM

A$AP Rocky is one of the worst rappers i've heard in recent memory. If there is a higher power, please don't let these 2 collaborate.

THE MASON 02-02-2012 10:12 AM

ye not a fan, but like cap said nice to finally see one younger emcee humbled a bit in the presence of the God emcee

KBOS 02-02-2012 12:08 PM

ASAP rocky is dope and so is this video is too. Of course Wu-Corp niggaz gonna hate on anything thats hot. Wu-corp wants to hear only old school straight spittin lyrical shit, its not about the whole package on this site. I'm not interested in one or the other, niggaz can't just enjoy that lyrical rip-shit-to shreds shit and then bump some fly ass shit swaggin in the city? Hip-hop is both. I fuck with all kinds of hip-hop though, I don't understand people who can truely love hip-hop and strive to avoid a well rounded taste. The real problem is rappers who don't create their own lane, rappers jumping on the next rappers dick tryna be everyone else on some faggot shit.

check two 02-02-2012 12:14 PM

^^
he can't rap dude, take a hike

Crown Fried Patron 02-02-2012 02:04 PM

Nigga, his music is wack. I'll say that some of the beats are cool but he didn't produce them. I'm not interested in listening to a Three Six Mafia/Bone Thugs cheap imitation from Harlem. If that's swag, fuck swag. The problem with a lot of you bitch ass niggas nowadays is that you want to cosign everything. Nobody has an opinion anymore, nobody has any heart. "NahRight likes this, so I like too." You were the same ones cosigning Vanilla Ice in the 90s. Fuck you and your Supras.

cap 02-02-2012 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KBOS (Post 2191052)
ASAP rocky is dope and so is this video is too. Of course Wu-Corp niggaz gonna hate on anything thats hot. Wu-corp wants to hear only old school straight spittin lyrical shit, its not about the whole package on this site. I'm not interested in one or the other, niggaz can't just enjoy that lyrical rip-shit-to shreds shit and then bump some fly ass shit swaggin in the city? Hip-hop is both. I fuck with all kinds of hip-hop though, I don't understand people who can truely love hip-hop and strive to avoid a well rounded taste. The real problem is rappers who don't create their own lane, rappers jumping on the next rappers dick tryna be everyone else on some faggot shit.

nice post!

i've said this several times on here... i have no problem listening to shabazz the disciple and drake back to back. its all about versatility. most cats on here are just plain ol clueless.

i cant mess with asap like that though. i like like 3 of his tracks. peso & bass are dope!

ShaDynasty 02-02-2012 04:09 PM

i think asaps tape is good, mainly cos it reminds of some old 90s ignorant shit like junior mafia 3 6 mafia shit.

i agree hes not the strongest rapper but not everyone has to be rakim, even if they're called rakim.

Mr. R&B 02-02-2012 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crown fried patron (Post 2191096)
nigga, his music is wack. I'll say that some of the beats are cool but he didn't produce them. I'm not interested in listening to a three six mafia/bone thugs cheap imitation from harlem. If that's swag, fuck swag. The problem with a lot of you bitch ass niggas nowadays is that you want to cosign everything. Nobody has an opinion anymore, nobody has any heart. "nahright likes this, so i like too." you were the same ones cosigning vanilla ice in the 90s. Fuck you and your supras.

this!!!!!!

JASPER BEARDLY 02-02-2012 04:18 PM

yeah seriously funny people giving props to asap rocky hahaha

why wouldn't he be fucking humble when he meets RAKIM? haha. any mc that isn't humble around the god is truly clueless. i wouldn't even expect wiz to be that stupid.

check two 02-02-2012 04:45 PM

he has to be a terrible rapper if cap doesn't even like him

cap 02-02-2012 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by check two (Post 2191143)
he has to be a terrible rapper if cap doesn't even like him

lol a guy says he likes drakes music and all of a sudden he's the posterboy for commercial hip hop. i'll be that, muthafucka!

CEITEDMOFO 02-02-2012 06:17 PM

ASAP IS ALRIGHT SOME DOPE BEATS, U WONT SEE ME DOWNLOAD HIS SHIT BUT IM NOT GONNA CRY ABOUT AND SAY "OO HES SOOO WACK"

ONLY PEOPLE I THINK IS WACK LIKE THAT IS NICKI MANJA AND SOMETIMES WAYNE

P.S. RAKIM BANGED HiS MOM

cap 02-02-2012 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO (Post 2191179)

P.S. RAKIM BANGED HiS MOM

REP! obvious joke but i didnt think of that for some reason! lmao!

Bodega Pop Tartz 02-02-2012 07:08 PM

ASAP is just a street version of Wiz Khalifa. I can listen to this nigga when I don't feel like listening to my usual shit.