Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Digital Underground (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Multiplayer beta details for Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Future*Soldier (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=115342)

EAGLE EYE 04-11-2012 03:01 PM

Multiplayer beta details for Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Future*Soldier

http://venturebeat.files.wordpress.c...tcm1938825.jpg

April 5, 2012 10:53 AM
Ubisoft announced today that the latest in the Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon series, Future Soldier, will be getting a multiplayer beta, beginning on April 19 and running through May 2. The beta will be available on both the Xbox 360 and Playstation 3.

According to the press release, up to 12 players will be able to play together, choosing from three different classes, including Rifleman, Engineer and Scout. They’ll be playing across two unique modes, as well. In Conflict mode, teams will battle in sessions of 15 minutes to complete objectives throughout one of the two maps to earn points. In Saboteur mode, the teams will compete to retrieve a bomb and detonate it at the other team’s base, winning the 10 minute round. The beta will include two maps, called Pipeline and Mill.

Want to get in on the beta? If you own Splinter Cell Conviction on the Xbox 360, pre-order Ghost Recon: Future Soldier on XBox 360 from GameStop, or are a PlayStation Plus member, you’ll be able to hop in on the action on the 19th of April.

Ubisoft also announced a companion service that will allow players to “interact with” Ghost Recon: Future Soldier and future Ghost Recon games from tablets, smartphones and web browsers. This free service, called Ghost Recon Network, will launch with the game on May 22 at the same time as the iOS and Android apps to access it.

Players will use the network to customize and share in-game weapons, track their history and their friends’ in-game status, get exclusive rewards like in-game credits and weapons/weapon skins, build and manage their squad, and access detailed game info and heat maps to become a better player.

Ubisoft is a leading publisher of video games based in France with offices in over 26 countries.

Charles Barry 04-11-2012 04:17 PM

I always was more of a Rainbow Six guy, but I've had a good time with the Ghost Recon games. I never got around to playing Splinter Cell Conviction and this just gives me an excuse to get it so I can get in on the beta.

EAGLE EYE 04-11-2012 04:22 PM

I hope this turns out to be a good game because i cant stand MW3s multiplayer system at this point

Hacked lobbies, horrible spawning and constantly being put into games that are nearly finished while assigned to the losing team

Charles Barry 04-11-2012 04:24 PM

In MW3 I played 3 levels of the single player and 1 total online match. I think I'm done with that series. Ghost Recon has had some pretty good multiplayer in the past, I doubt they screw with a winning formula. We shall see though.

kurupt_kw 04-12-2012 12:34 PM

This is the one I'm looking forward to. After years of development and hold ups, I hope it turns out to be a solid effort.

Advanced Warfighter was my first online game which turned me into the gaming nerd I am today. My brother in law and I used to just dominate.

I'm also sick of the COD gameplay and I never got into Battlefield that much. I'm looking forward to playing with teamwork and strategy again.

EAGLE EYE 04-12-2012 02:55 PM

So a week from now it should be available if that date holds true

Charles Barry 04-12-2012 04:13 PM

This trailer didn't do much for me but I'm still hopeful that I'll like the game. I hope there's some jungle in the game.

Charles Barry 04-20-2012 02:05 PM

Anybody else play the beta yet? I'm not really all that impressed. It's alright, but nothing about it screams must-own title to me. Mutliplayer was never the big draw for me though, so it still might be worth playing if the single player and co-op is any good. I definitely wouldn't get it for full price though.

suomynona 04-20-2012 02:11 PM

Give me a reason or reasons to download it from ps store because i really hate waiting ages to download stuff then it turns out to be total fkin garbage.
edit /but reading whaT you posted i dont think il bother.

ANYONE GOT BATTLEFIELD 3 ON PS3 ?

suomynona 04-20-2012 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kurupt_kw (Post 2211836)
This is the one I'm looking forward to. After years of development and hold ups, I hope it turns out to be a solid effort.

Advanced Warfighter was my first online game which turned me into the gaming nerd I am today. My brother in law and I used to just dominate.

I'm also sick of the COD gameplay and I never got into Battlefield that much. I'm looking forward to playing with teamwork and strategy again.

bRO Battlefield is all about teamwork ,cod is just guts and glory .

Mag was good
warhawk was good
crysis 2 was good
homefront online was fkin amazing imo !

Charles Barry 04-20-2012 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suomynona (Post 2215196)
Give me a reason or reasons to download it from ps store because i really hate waiting ages to download stuff then it turns out to be total fkin garbage.
edit /but reading whaT you posted i dont think il bother.

ANYONE GOT BATTLEFIELD 3 ON PS3 ?

Well it's not total garbage and you might like it more than me. I don't know, I was just hoping that I'd find it more enjoyable than I have so far.

suomynona 04-20-2012 02:42 PM

I know what you mean I have been disapointed by a fair few betas recently .
Games Im playing right now are skyrim , rage, bf3, pes2012.

EAGLE EYE 04-22-2012 12:41 PM

Beta is only available for playstation plus, which is once again stupid as hell.

suomynona 04-22-2012 01:11 PM

Any one looking foward to the new Max Payne? Has multiplayer for the 1st time too.

EAGLE EYE 04-22-2012 01:19 PM

LoL its 2012 and they are still talking about bullet time