Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Digital Underground (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Sniper Elite V2 (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=115399)

Charles Barry 04-14-2012 07:17 AM

Sniper Elite V2

I had never even heard of this series before but a friend put me on to this game the other day. I played the demo and it was a lot of fun. It's slow paced, so if you need to run around like a chicken with your head cut off you probably won't like it. Some of the slow motion kills in this game are brutal. I don't know if I'm going to buy it yet with another shooter in Ghost Recon also coming out soon, but I'm definitely going to at least give it a rent to check it out. You should peep the demo if you haven't already.

Poison Flowerz! 04-14-2012 03:05 PM

yYO!! I PLAYED THIS DEMO HOURS AND HOURS ALREADY. I LOVE SNIPING, ON BF3 AND COD GAMES I ONLY SNIPE, NO MATTER WHAT MAP, SO THIS JOINT SPOKE TO MY SOUL! THE XRAY KILLS ARE CRAZY, SKULL FRAGMENTATION, DEFLATING LUNGS, TESTICULAR EXPLOSIONS (NO HOMO), DOUBLE KILLS, SHOOTING THE ENEMIES GRENADE ON THEIR VEST(REMOTE DETONATION).. DEF COPPING THIS

Fresh 04-14-2012 07:32 PM

probably a fun game but have no rush for it. will get it a few months down the line when its cheaper.

diggy 04-14-2012 08:29 PM

I have the first sniper elite, and I've played that many times over. The online play with others in real time is fun as well. In V2, it looks much more graphically advanced and sophisticated. I wanna get it.

Fresh 04-15-2012 07:47 AM

does v2 have online?

EAGLE EYE 04-16-2012 02:27 AM

This looks promising. So a demo is out for ps3?

Charles Barry 04-16-2012 02:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fresh (Post 2212755)
does v2 have online?

Competitive & Co-operative play has been announced.

The modes are:

Kill Tally As waves of enemies storm in players must race against the clock to eliminate as many as possible in order to achieve the highest possible kill count.

Bombing Run Gamers must escape a scheduled bombing run but the only getaway vehicle is broken. Before the bombs fall, the area must be searched for parts and fuel while remaining unseen.

Overwatch Players combine separate skillsets as a sniper and an operative and work in tandem to take out enemies.

Campaign Fans play through the single-player campaign with a friend

No player vs. player or team deathmatch.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob (Post 2213008)
This looks promising. So a demo is out for ps3?

Yeah, the PS3's demo is out.

THE MASON 04-16-2012 10:19 AM

ill def get this, my type of game

DR. NICK RIVIERA 04-20-2012 03:26 PM

played v1, it had a few bugs and the close combat (a.k.a. not using the sniper rifle) was not that good, but otherwise everything else was perfect

it actually the same game, just bigger and better, so I'm def hyped for this

diggy 06-19-2012 02:28 PM

Any updates?

Who has bought?

How is it?