Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Preparing for the imminent prolapse of Soul, Doom, and Ceited's buttholes (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=115779)

EAGLE EYE 04-30-2012 04:34 PM

Preparing for the imminent prolapse of Soul, Doom, and Ceited's buttholes
 
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_VizIrBQwA8...nger_final.gif


Doomsday/2078 04-30-2012 04:36 PM

pointless thread , homoerotic thread .
Delete.

EAGLE EYE 04-30-2012 04:38 PM

* laughs like sheldon cooper *

* cranks up volume *

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI 04-30-2012 04:40 PM

Bwahahahahaha Get the plunger ready!!!

HAPPY HOUR AT MOE'S

Doomsday/2078 04-30-2012 04:40 PM


KERZO 05-01-2012 05:46 PM

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2097/...87a9d49665.jpg

Soul Controller 05-02-2012 05:42 AM

another homo erotic thread by the king of faggots,

i recall a thread like this last year,

yet you totally ignored my comments on it, but had a nice discussion with lous cyher,.

dont you enough loving from your kids? wife? folks?

why the rudeness and hate?

im sure you can make your point much more civilised way..

and this man claims to have insider knowledge of mircro chips and says he works in the information technology industry, he must do really well, speakign to colleagues and customers like this..

i think its your brain that needs the plunge/plurge

ahhh what did doomsday call you that had you laughing?/

well here it is, so you can truly understand the meaning

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net...18090693_n.jpg

THE MASON 05-02-2012 10:00 AM

it seems sensitivity levels are at an all time high on the internets

gonna be a long hot summer.

FatherSl!me 05-02-2012 11:39 AM

I love lamp

EAGLE EYE 05-02-2012 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soul controller (Post 2220683)
another homo erotic thread by the king of faggots,

i recall a thread like this last year,

yet you totally ignored my comments on it, but had a nice discussion with lous cyher,.

dont you enough loving from your kids? wife? folks?

why the rudeness and hate?

im sure you can make your point much more civilised way..

and this man claims to have insider knowledge of mircro chips and says he works in the information technology industry, he must do really well, speakign to colleagues and customers like this..

i think its your brain that needs the plunge/plurge

ahhh what did doomsday call you that had you laughing?/

well here it is, so you can truly understand the meaning

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net...18090693_n.jpg

^HE MAD



lmao @ the sensitive ass response, and at the idea of speaking to collegues the same way i treat wucorp tards. Hahaha

Soul Controller 05-02-2012 12:18 PM

not mad, just dont understand why you wouldnt talk over topics we disagree on, rather than post randomn nonsensicial videos and gifs,

but you and rodney can both ride my dick for aslong you want,

your ignorance and point blank undying loyalty to governance and corporations and this capitalist system provides me plenty of lulz,,


keep doing you :D

FatherSl!me 05-02-2012 12:30 PM

I love lamp!!!!

EAGLE EYE 05-02-2012 12:36 PM

Not all of us can sit around being a freedom fighters on a 90s message board. Im well aware of the pit falls and unsustainability of this capitalistic system. Seeing how passionate you are about this topic, it only makes you a more hilarious target.

You strike everyone as a broken record. A lot of us do care about restoring our Democracy and corporate accountability, but genchat isnt the place where one would converse about such matters. There is a time and place to experiment with counter-culture ideas and sticking it to the man. Its called KTL night school.

Mr. R&B 05-02-2012 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by THE MASON (Post 2220719)
it seems sensitivity levels are at an all time high on the internets

gonna be a long hot summer.

CO-FUCKING-SIGN!

The Estrogen levels @ the Corp rise exponentially by the day.

Soul Controller 05-02-2012 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob (Post 2220787)
Not all of us can sit around being a freedom fighters on a 90s message board. Im well aware of the pit falls and unsustainability of this capitalistic system. Seeing how passionate you are about this topic, it only makes you a more hilarious target.

You strike everyone as a broken record. A lot of us do care about restoring our Democracy and corporate accountability, but genchat isnt the place where one would converse about such matters. There is a time and place to experiment with counter-culture ideas and sticking it to the man. Its called KTL night school.


who is sitting around being a freedom fighter?

im sure your hair gets in the way of your eyes when you read, i take part in real life events.. not sitting on line ... lol i was online allday yesterday for all of 30 mins,. .. how long was you trolliing the interwebz??

haz life? no??

why are you so small minded??

being aware of what the govts and corps do, and living your life according to the facts, is what an logical person would do, they wouldbt be whole heartedly supporting the very same corporations that are doing wrong.

im passionate about it when people give one sided arguments without the facts, im passionate about it when people act like cold heartless reptiles, as they are a plague to society


if there was light hearted topics, or threads Id post accordingly, like i have done, do you seriously think 'younger' females like me cos im serious??
or cos im funny and random??


where does one sign up for ktl night school? whats the fee?

gen chat is a good as place as any..

lets see.. general cha on a wu tang clan site..

wonder what General would be to rza, or gza..

seeing as many of their tracks contained knowledge,,

their level of general knowledge would be alot higher, and what they saw as general would not be seen as general knowledge to the half wits of general chat..


so as you said, gen chat on board from the 90s-

is teh place for this,


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:06 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one