Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   The Real Reason Why They Repeat the Same 20 Songs on the Radio & TV Nationwide (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=116255)

Drunken Monk 05-22-2012 08:40 PM

The Real Reason Why They Repeat the Same 20 Songs on the Radio & TV Nationwide

Every wonder why you see and hear the same 20 artists on the rotation on radio & television? No, it's not because people are calling the radio stations requesting the songs incessantly. The answer: media-consolidation. 90% of the media is controlled by only 6 companies: GE, Newscorp, Disney, Viacom & Time Warner. Compare that to 1983 when media was owned by 50 companies. According to FreePress.com, "media consolidation means less diversity in programming and ownership, fewer voices and viewpoints, less coverage of local issues that matter to communities and less of the unbiased, independent and critical journalism we need to prevent abuses of power." Media-consolidation has affected the balance and diversity of today's music, which is especially evident when it comes to hip hop.

http://i46.tinypic.com/27y302b.jpg

EAGLE EYE 05-22-2012 08:45 PM

haha

who the hell listens to terrestrial radio anymore unless their phone dies or they are working manual labor out doors?

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster 05-22-2012 08:50 PM

Ima write my senator and tell that motherfucker to tell them illuminatis to play more knock-off wu-tang tracks from up-and-coming euro-caucazoid producers.

suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Doomsday/2078 05-22-2012 08:57 PM

I listened to 2 seconds of that "music" in your signature and gave up cos its so wack .
If thats the kind of garbage you like i dont know what the fuck your doing in this forum.

check two 05-22-2012 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob (Post 2229186)
haha

who the hell listens to terrestrial radio anymore unless their phone dies or they are working manual labor out doors?

A lot of people still do

Drunken Monk 05-22-2012 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doomsday/2078 (Post 2229193)
If thats the kind of garbage you like i dont know what the fuck your doing in this forum.

true indeed

Mr. R&B 05-22-2012 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doomsday/2078 (Post 2229193)
I listened to 2 seconds of that "music" in your signature and gave up cos its so wack .

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You're clueless.

PALEFORCE 05-22-2012 09:09 PM

Doomsday/2078 05-22-2012 09:10 PM

So what is that good music or has he put in his sig for hilarious ironic purposes ?

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster 05-22-2012 09:16 PM

c-loc>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>doomsday and drunken monk.

i hand select every youtube video in my sig by scientifically measuring how much anger it causes within the mayonnaise-lined stomachs of soulless eurocrackers.

Drunken Monk 05-22-2012 09:16 PM

must see

Doomsday/2078 05-22-2012 09:25 PM

I told you before , your opinion doesnt really matter , just cos you have no musical talent whatsoever doesnt meant that those that do in whatever way do not have your permission to do as they wish .

Who are you after all but just a lonely guy who spends his waking day talking crap that belongs in the 1950's.

Just because 1 culture or race creates an art does not mean that other races cannot take part in that art . My country invented footbal which was then exported all over the world and improved upon by countries small or large such as holland and brazil , dont be such a narrow minded cunt. If you are not chinese i guess your not allowed to eat chinese food right seeing as your people had fuck all to do with its inception .
Wake up and stop acting tough , it doesnt work because your not intelligent enough to assert any dominance whatsoever.

If everyone thought like you the world be fucked.
And im not angry i just pity you cos you make other good americans look bad with your shallow mind patterns and ignorance.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster 05-22-2012 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doomsday/2078 (Post 2229211)
I told you before , your opinion doesnt really matter , just cos you have no musical talent whatsoever doesnt meant that those that do in whatever way do not have your permission to do as they wish .

Who are you after all but just a lonely guy who spends his waking day talking crap that belongs in the 1950's.

Just because 1 culture or race creates an art does not mean that other races cannot take part in that art . My country invented footbal which was then exported all over the world and improved upon by countries small or large such as holland and brazil , dont be such a narrow minded cunt. If you are not chinese i guess your not allowed to eat chinese food right seeing as your people had fuck all to do with its inception .
Wake up and stop acting tough , it doesnt work because your not intelligent enough to assert any dominance whatsoever.

If everyone thought like you the world be fucked.
And im not angry i just pity you cos you make other good americans look bad with your shallow mind patterns and ignorance.

It hurts my feelings that you don't respect my opinions, intelligence and taste in music.

soccer is as gay as white beat-makers

EAGLE EYE 05-22-2012 09:29 PM

must see

Doomsday/2078 05-22-2012 09:37 PM

Soccer is better than your 3 sports , your games are too high scoring and dont have the same atmosphere or emotion . Who the fuck else plays baseball apart from in china and holland ?

White beat makers are gay huh ?
Youd better tell sunz of man they making tracks with a gay called Endemic .
Endemic a white guy from uk who has acheived something with his music and it makes you angry cos outsiders are making money or plaudits off what you consider to be your property.
Drunk has worked with bhudda monk and keevlaar 7 you are just a fan dont even try to disrespect cos it makes you look stupid as fuck .

I dont have the same collabs but i have worked with shifter and zero amongst others so if they dont have a problem, what the fuck does it have to do with you ?