Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Shop (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Tech interview 31/5/12 (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=116444)

Soul Controller 05-31-2012 12:21 PM

Tech interview 31/5/12

Hip-hop artist Immortal Technique is a self-described social guerrilla. Felipe Coronel is the real name of the Peruvian-born, Harlem-raised political activist who raps about politics, religion and racism. Since the genesis of the OWS movement, Tech has been an active voice for the cause, and on July 10 a documentary will be released showing his everyday life. He now joins us with more on his beliefs and his work.

haters gonna hate, even tho he spits truth*..

*refer to the image in my sig

UNCLE RUCKUS 05-31-2012 01:38 PM

think she blew em SC?

theheavens 05-31-2012 02:04 PM

god I love reading the youtube coomments "eww rap music is crap! the most foul garbage! heavy metal has truth to it!" jeez

Soul Controller 05-31-2012 02:17 PM

old metal/rock had the same feel as hiphop.

it was a way for the masses/youth to express how they feel about the systems they live in.

but nowadays.. its all the same bullshit.

i dont care what sort of music i listen to, aslong as its positive and poetic

theheavens 05-31-2012 02:33 PM

heavy metal is cool, but those rock kids today have no fucking respect or tolerance for hip hop

"you can't spell rap without CRAP! ahah"

I'm like wtf

John Nash 05-31-2012 02:45 PM

is immortal technique not that guy who says 'power to the people' yet he supports fidel castro who was a dictator

UNCLE RUCKUS 05-31-2012 03:09 PM

never heard that about Castro the documentary actually looks ok but hes a boring dude hes cool Ive met him a few times but boring as fuck

Soul Controller 05-31-2012 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang (Post 2232170)
is immortal technique not that guy who says 'power to the people' yet he supports fidel castro who was a dictator

castro was a dictator only in america

his own people loved him. he never sold out the countries resources to corporations who would sell itback to his people at a higher expense

everyone who defies western powers is labelled as a dictator, while real dictators do business with the west..

ask the govt of bahrain.

UNCLE RUCKUS 05-31-2012 03:36 PM

Castro was a sick dude whats wrong with you?

Soul Controller 05-31-2012 03:54 PM

yes castro was sick. in a good way..

Drunken Monk 05-31-2012 04:30 PM

Thx for sharing this soul! gotta check it out

UNCLE RUCKUS 05-31-2012 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soul controller (Post 2232198)
yes castro was sick. in a good way..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mariel_boatlift

Soul Controller 05-31-2012 08:34 PM

from your link
In Cuba

In November 1978, the government of Fidel Castro met in the City of Havana with a group of Cubans living in exile, where the government acceded, among other important decisions, to start authorizing Cuban exiles to visit their relatives on the island as early as January 1979.

find out why the was in exile(who was funding/supporting them), also research what those exiles tried to do with united fruits,

UNCLE RUCKUS 05-31-2012 09:15 PM

huh? why dont you find out he was sent all the whores retarded and criminals to miami in 1980 and hes a cool guy? Im not saying politicians here are better...

John Nash 06-01-2012 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soul controller (Post 2232184)
castro was a dictator only in america

his own people loved him. he never sold out the countries resources to corporations who would sell itback to his people at a higher expense

everyone who defies western powers is labelled as a dictator, while real dictators do business with the west..

ask the govt of bahrain.

ill admit that i havent looked in2 castro all that much except when i did history coursework for gcse but castro was a marxist/communist and they believe in limiting peoples rights in order to protect the people better which would conflict with 'power to the people'