Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Box Office Hideout (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Taken 2 Comes Out In October (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=117233)

CharlesJones 07-07-2012 04:03 PM

Taken 2 Comes Out In October

I saw previews for Taken 2 with Liam Neeson last week and i liked what i saw. It comes out in October of this year. This time his wife gets kidnapped by criminals and his cute daughter also returns. It looks like in this one he got back together with his hot wife Famke Jansen. I love the first Taken. I can't wait to see this.

Hollow Dartz 07-07-2012 04:50 PM

Damn his Wife? I wonder what happened this time. Taken is a classic though. Could you translate this for me?? Good Luck. I told you I would find you. lol hahaha

check two 07-08-2012 11:34 PM

is a different family member going to get taken hostage in each sequel? lol

KATO 07-08-2012 11:45 PM

^ exactly......

what a way to turn a cool movie into a a gay-ass franchise......

what's next?

TAKEN 3!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS TIME IT'S PERSONAL............THE IN-LAWS GET KIDNAPPED!!!! *GASSSSSSP!*

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...54/517/a70.gif

CharlesJones 07-21-2012 01:43 PM

Ya'll always complaining about something. So what if they make 4 or 5 sequels of Taken. Just see part 2 first before you make dumb ass comments. There may not be anymore sequels after this one. But i do understand that Hollywood can get carried away with making too many sequels to some movies that don't need sequels. I think the reason why some movies have a lot of sequels is because the movie company feels that they made a lot of money. So they continue to make sequels like you see what's happening with Fast and the Furious. Hopefully part 6 will be the last one. I see there's gonna be another Die Hard and i hope part 5 is the last one because Bruce Willis is getting old. But then again Sylvester Stallone and Arnold Schwarzenegger are still in good shape and they're both 60 something years old.

check two 07-21-2012 01:48 PM

it wasn't a dumb ass comment, it was valid. the fast and the furious part 4 was really boring. maybe Taken Part 2 will be more exciting than that, weirdo.

CharlesJones 07-21-2012 02:00 PM

You're the weirdo faggot since you like fat women. I know you got a fat girlfriend because you can't get a slim cute woman. Fast and the Furious 4 wasn't boring.

TAURO 07-21-2012 02:27 PM

This second movie relates to the first one, the villains in this one are taking revenge for what neeson's character did in the first.

check two 07-21-2012 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CharlesJones (Post 2248774)
You're the weirdo faggot since you like fat women. I know you got a fat girlfriend because you can't get a slim cute woman. Fast and the Furious 4 wasn't boring.

Paying prostitutes is the only way that a chick would get near your stank breath and deformed chest nipples, ya creepy sicko.

Shadow Demon 07-21-2012 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CharlesJones (Post 2248774)

Quote:

Originally Posted by check two (Post 2248772)
it wasn't a dumb ass comment, it was valid. the fast and the furious part 4 was really boring. maybe Taken Part 2 will be more exciting than that, weirdo.

Quote:

Originally Posted by CharlesJones (Post 2248771)
Ya'll always complaining about something. So what if they make 4 or 5 sequels of Taken. Just see part 2 first before you make dumb ass comments. There may not be anymore sequels after this one. But i do understand that Hollywood can get carried away with making too many sequels to some movies that don't need sequels. I think the reason why some movies have a lot of sequels is because the movie company feels that they made a lot of money. So they continue to make sequels like you see what's happening with Fast and the Furious. Hopefully part 6 will be the last one. I see there's gonna be another Die Hard and i hope part 5 is the last one because Bruce Willis is getting old. But then again Sylvester Stallone and Arnold Schwarzenegger are still in good shape and they're both 60 something years old.

Quote:

Originally Posted by check two (Post 2248900)
Paying prostitutes is the only way that a chick would get near your stank breath and deformed chest nipples, ya creepy sicko.

http://blog.moviefone.com/media/2008/02/sb1.jpg

CharlesJones 10-13-2012 03:59 PM

I saw Taken 2 last week and i was disappointed because there wasn't a lot of action. The first one is better.

JIGSAW45 10-14-2012 01:17 AM

I liked it...i thought it was as good as the first. Plus it picked up after the first one well.

RagnaroK 10-14-2012 04:52 AM

The movie was cool and I liked it. BUT!!!! the fucking camera angles keep changing like crazy on each and every action scene. It was horrible, I couldn't see anything. Is like when they can't do an action scene believable enough, they covered it up with 30 camera changes per second.

check two 05-19-2013 02:25 AM

I thought there was a lot of action in this, maybe too much so. The movie seemed like one long chase scene.