Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Box Office Hideout (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   God of war movie (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=117348)

LORD ZERO 07-12-2012 01:01 PM

God of war movie

KERZO 07-12-2012 01:29 PM

Shaweeeeet!

KATO 07-12-2012 02:40 PM

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck this.

If there's one thing Hollywood is good at, it's fucking up amazingly awesome games with cool and complex storylines, to watered down buckets of liquid ASS..............

Lets look at the list:

Mario Brothers = bullshit
Double Dragon = bullshit
Street Fighter = bullshit
Hitman = bullshit....absolute fucking bullshit
Resident Evil = bullshit......the entire movie series, is b-u-l-l-s-h-i-t
House of the Dead = bulllllllshit
Tekken = bullshit
Dead or Alive = BULLSHIT!
Mortal Kombat Ahnilation = BULLLLLLLL FUCKING SHIT!
Max Payne = bullshit X 9000
Street Fighter: Legend of Chun-Li: *cough*fucking bullshit*cough

Need I say more?! With the exception of Mortal Kombat, and "Legend" (which is basically Legend of Zelda, Ridley Scott admitted he basically stole the storyline of Zelda for the script)

God of War will be ruined, and Kratos will be destroyed.......fuck this idea, fuck it straight to hell.....

Why make a movie about it?! The games themselves are like a movie for christ sakes! Same goes for Metal Gear; why bother?! The cinematics are like 25min. long! What's the point?!

fuck this

KATO 07-12-2012 09:00 PM

Alphatek is upset because he knows I'm right.....this shit (if it actually gets made) will bomb worse than Hiroshima....

Mr. R&B 07-14-2012 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jordan Michaelz (Post 2245403)
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck this.

If there's one thing Hollywood is good at, it's fucking up amazingly awesome games with cool and complex storylines, to watered down buckets of liquid ASS..............

Lets look at the list:

Mario Brothers = bullshit
Double Dragon = bullshit
Street Fighter = bullshit
Hitman = bullshit....absolute fucking bullshit
Resident Evil = bullshit......the entire movie series, is b-u-l-l-s-h-i-t
House of the Dead = bulllllllshit
Tekken = bullshit
Dead or Alive = BULLSHIT!
Mortal Kombat Ahnilation = BULLLLLLLL FUCKING SHIT!
Max Payne = bullshit X 9000
Street Fighter: Legend of Chun-Li: *cough*fucking bullshit*cough

Need I say more?! With the exception of Mortal Kombat, and "Legend" (which is basically Legend of Zelda, Ridley Scott admitted he basically stole the storyline of Zelda for the script)

God of War will be ruined, and Kratos will be destroyed.......fuck this idea, fuck it straight to hell.....

Why make a movie about it?! The games themselves are like a movie for christ sakes! Same goes for Metal Gear; why bother?! The cinematics are like 25min. long! What's the point?!

fuck this

U mad, bro?

The first 3 movies you listed are personal favorites because of their shittiness.

I enjoy watching awful, atrocious pieces of B-movie stupidity.

MK Annihilation, hilariously terrible as well.

The actor that played Shao Khan was such a cheese dick hahahaha.

The thought of a GoW movie does make me cringe a little.

Probably gonna skip that one.

KATO 07-15-2012 07:29 AM

^ Yea dude, mad because GOW is my fav game series, and I HATE when Hollywood makes a movie for a video game that has no reason to be made.

When they made Hitman, I was excited, then I was completely dumbfounded at the ridiculousness; 47 is not portrayed well.

I think that's why it has taken so long for a new Hitman game to come to fruitition...they're still recovering from this atrocity; I just don't want GOW to suffer the same fate.

Mr. R&B 07-15-2012 10:40 AM

I'm inclined to agree with all of the points you made.

KATO 07-15-2012 11:55 AM

http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.co...1682291666.jpg