Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Shop (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Jay Electronica Act 2: Patents Of Nobility (Album Tracklist) (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=117673)

Quasimoto 07-28-2012 12:29 PM

Jay Electronica Act 2: Patents Of Nobility (Album Tracklist)
 
http://danktunes.com/news/jay-electr...bum-tracklist/

CEITEDMOFO 07-28-2012 12:46 PM

WHY HASnT THIS FAGGIT LEAKED IT YET? LOL@ JAY ELIHOEM JOININ THE ILLUMINATI SO HE CAN FIGHT THEM FROM INSiDE

THUGNIFICENT 07-28-2012 12:49 PM

if this thing drops and it isnt a gamechanger the internet gon implode

REANIMATED 07-28-2012 12:52 PM

gay harmonica is a FRAUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

most overrated rapper ever manufactured by the internet!!!!!!!!!!

gay blogger dudes with mop tops and nerd glasses listen to played retardedfrauds shit and think its next level!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for all the hype this nigga gets he has 2 songs that DONT suck!!!!!!!!!!!!

everything else is dude rhyming over lame movie soundtracks and wack beats that would put a crackhead to sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"OMG hes gonna save hip hop" - nerd faggot that started listening to rap sometime after he got bored of coldplay

guy sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rap fans desperately looking for a new act to claim as the future dude is 42 years old and lazier than you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!

keep looking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shadow Demon 07-28-2012 01:02 PM

whos on the production for this? hope theres some kanye heaters

True Father Allah 07-28-2012 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by THUGNIFICENT (Post 2250737)
if this thing drops and it isnt a gamechanger the internet gon implode

lol

ShaDynasty 07-28-2012 06:15 PM

if the tracklist is real it will leak in the next few days.

is there even a release date?

CEITEDMOFO 07-28-2012 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by REANIMATED (Post 2250738)
gay harmonica is a FRAUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

most overrated rapper ever manufactured by the internet!!!!!!!!!!

gay blogger dudes with mop tops and nerd glasses listen to played retardedfrauds shit and think its next level!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for all the hype this nigga gets he has 2 songs that DONT suck!!!!!!!!!!!!

everything else is dude rhyming over lame movie soundtracks and wack beats that would put a crackhead to sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"OMG hes gonna save hip hop" - nerd faggot that started listening to rap sometime after he got bored of coldplay

guy sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rap fans desperately looking for a new act to claim as the future dude is 42 years old and lazier than you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!

keep looking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JAY ELECTRONICA>>> BUBBA SPARKZ AND TRISTATe

infinite vagina 07-28-2012 07:25 PM


True Father Allah 07-28-2012 08:26 PM

JE's verse was serious on this

theheavens 07-28-2012 11:40 PM

if you think My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy was critically acclaimed, wait til this shit drops. everybody in Pitchfork and Rolling Stone is gonna get a boner

Shadow Demon 07-29-2012 12:38 AM

^Fantasy was a dope album, some of the best production ive heard.

theheavens 07-29-2012 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow Demon (Post 2250839)
^Fantasy was a dope album, some of the best production ive heard.

I liked it too, but the acclaim it got was fucking unreal. it's still ranked the most critically acclaimed album of the decade so far


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:07 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one