Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Know The Ledge (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Black Runners and White Swimmers (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=117963)

noel411 08-16-2012 06:06 PM

Black Runners and White Swimmers

Why are black people such better runners than white people and white people such better swimmers than black people?

In general.

And I'm not just talking about Americans. I mean globally.

And please no replies about up-bringing and shit. Like white people are raised more around water, or black people more on land. Or black people train more in running and white people more in swimming. There's clearly more to it than that.

LORD NOSE 08-16-2012 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noel411 (Post 2256403)
There's clearly more to it than that.

if it's so clear, You Tell Us !

noel411 08-16-2012 06:25 PM

I'm not saying I know why. That's not what I meant. I meant that there's obviously more to it than that. Doesn't mean I know why. I don't. That's why I'd like to hear people's ideas.

LORD NOSE 08-16-2012 07:47 PM

how do you measure such bullshit though

you gotta watch allot of whiteys swim and allot of blackeys run

put like 500 of them in competition and let's see if this is true

black people will most likely chose track before they chose swimming

we swim for fun mostly, not for sport

i feel that you have some fucked up hidden agenda though

don't mind me though, i'm just trying hard to be rude

noel411 08-16-2012 10:01 PM

Dude, I have no hidden agenda at all. It is what it is. In my opinion if you took a group of white people and a group of black people who had all spent an equal amount of time running and swimming, the blacks would excel in running and the whites in swimming. I believe it is in the genetics of those different races. I don't know why that is and it interests me.

It makes me think maybe black people evolved from the earth and white people from the ocean, though I don't really believe that to be true. I don't know shit about evolution, genetics, or science or any of that stuff though, and approach all of that stuff with a degree of scepticism and an open mind. For example if all of the world's leading scientists and other motherfuckers who study that shit said that my theory was impossible, it would not for a moment cause me to rule it out.

I don't want this to be any sort of black vs white bullshit and anybody who wants to talk about one race being superior to the other or any such shit should fuck off and leave their thoughts at home.

I'm just interested to hear opinions, especially somewhat informed ones, as to why this might be the case.

LORD NOSE 08-17-2012 12:43 AM

did the Olympics do this to you ?

why choose running and swimming to bring you to such a find ?

cause when you talk about "Black People" you are talking about a very wide range of all types of different people from all types of backgrounds and all types of hues/colors - from the tallest to the shortest and from the darkest in complexion to the lightest

using colors to describe a people is the dumbest shit - it would be better to describe the 2 as people from the ocean and people from the land

swimming works every muscle in the body by the way

and everyone comes from the water of the womb

we come from SEA men

noel411 08-17-2012 07:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS (Post 2256458)
did the Olympics do this to you ?

why choose running and swimming to bring you to such a find ?

cause when you talk about "Black People" you are talking about a very wide range of all types of different people from all types of backgrounds and all types of hues/colors - from the tallest to the shortest and from the darkest in complexion to the lightest

using colors to describe a people is the dumbest shit - it would be better to describe the 2 as people from the ocean and people from the land

swimming works every muscle in the body by the way

and everyone comes from the water of the womb

we come from SEA men

Yeah I was thinking about it during the Olympics.

I know there are all sorts of different black people. And a lot of them excel at running. That's why I've concluded that black people in general are good runners. Don't be so sensitive. There should be nothing offensive about this. I mean can't a person even use the word "black" without people getting offended these days?

I'm referring to a wide variety of different white people as "white people" too. Let's see if anybody gets offended about that.

And as for "using colors to describe a people is the dumbest shit", aren't you a 5%'er, or a follower of the NOI? Sects whose teachings are based entirely around the "black man" and "white man". Must be some pretty "dumb shit".

John Nash 08-17-2012 08:00 AM

i think its to do with muscle structure or something. theres different types of black people though. ones like kenyans arent good sprinters but r good long distance runners. black people r usually more powerful than white people. suff like sprinting suits them more. but i think white people r stronger from a still position such as weightlifting and worlds strongest man. i think black peoples muscle structure is a lot denser meaning theyre not as good at floating in the water. im not an exper but im pretty sure this is true.

LORD NOSE 08-17-2012 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noel411 (Post 2256483)
Don't be so sensitive. There should be nothing offensive about this. I mean can't a person even use the word "black" without people getting offended these days?

i'm not offended at all - i really don't give a fuck

Quote:

Originally Posted by noel411 (Post 2256483)
And as for "using colors to describe a people is the dumbest shit", aren't you a 5%'er, or a follower of the NOI? Sects whose teachings are based entirely around the "black man" and "white man". Must be some pretty "dumb shit".

we used the language forced on us in order to communicate with the world -

we didn't start that dumb shit but we did use it to our advantage -

now - what else can you use to see if your theory is correct ?

BrokenWrists 08-17-2012 11:03 AM

V4D3R 08-17-2012 09:42 PM

If you believe you can run fast at a young age with no outside racial interference then you will run fast eventually if you train hard enough...genetics have a lot to do with it obviously as the past 3 wr in 100m were broken by men of jamaican descent- 1 for team jamaica (bolt) and 2 from canada (bailey and disgraced johnson)

swimming is something alien to me and im pisces.

V4D3R 08-17-2012 09:45 PM

Maybe it has something to do with caucasians kids parents owning swimming pools in higher ratio then black kids and seeing how they didnt want to go on the football field b-ball court and get nuts in their face or their brains rattled.

Frank Sobotka 08-20-2012 06:01 PM

Culture is the more important factor you need to consider.