Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Wu-Tang Chamber (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   A$AP Mob ft. Raekwon - Underground Killa$ (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=118188)

kingaaronz 08-28-2012 10:09 AM

A$AP Mob ft. Raekwon - Underground Killa$

Mixtape download: http://www.livemixtapes.com/mixtapes...ver_worry.html

ShaDynasty 08-28-2012 01:55 PM

asap mob>>>raekwon

TheFunkyDrummer 08-28-2012 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2PAC HOLOGRAM (Post 2259788)
asap mob>>>raekwon

No, they have A$AP in their names

Hollow Dartz 08-28-2012 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by THE GENIUS (Post 2259790)
No, they have A$AP in their names

What does that have to do with anything?

Hollow Dartz 08-28-2012 02:16 PM

Raekwon spitting on this shit, beat is smooth

ShaDynasty 08-28-2012 02:20 PM

raekwon needs an energy drink. this tape is more classic than shaolinvswu.

TheFunkyDrummer 08-28-2012 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2PAC HOLOGRAM (Post 2259795)

I think SvsW is average but compared to this garbage Shaolin vs Wu is a classic. This is trash. Even Chop Chop Ninja shits on this tape.

TheFunkyDrummer 08-28-2012 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz (Post 2259792)
What does that have to do with anything?

Having A$AP in your name is just wack and here it is; the whole collection of wack rappers. I never heard a dude with A$AP in his name spit flames. Don't give me A$AP Rocky, that's a weak rapper. I used to get confused when people mentioned him, cause his name sounds a bit like Aesop Rock who is a great rapper.

Hollow Dartz 08-28-2012 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by THE GENIUS (Post 2259800)
I think SvsW is average but compared to this garbage Shaolin vs Wu is a classic. This is trash. Even Chop Chop Ninja shits on this tape.

You clearly haven't sat down and listened to this, the beats are nice, These niggaz are flowing on these beats, lyrics are good enough...

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2PAC HOLOGRAM (Post 2259795)

Nah, You gotta give Rae a pass on this, the beat fits him perfectly for his lack of energy. His bars are potent.

TheFunkyDrummer 08-28-2012 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz (Post 2259802)
You clearly haven't sat down and listened to this, the beats are nice, These niggaz are flowing on these beats, lyrics are good enough...

Different taste. I like funky, jazzy, soulful sampled beats with a swing in the drums. I like the J Dilla's, Madlib's and 14KT's not this sound that a lot of people are trying to capture.

Listen to this beat:

When I hear this Waajeed beat I think why the fuck would I listen to those other corny beats, this shit is way better. The sample is incredible, his drum pattern is great and hear the swing on the snare with the hi hat

Hollow Dartz 08-28-2012 02:58 PM

I'm not gonna go back and forth with you, I've realized that you know very little and you're very narrow minded. And The beats on this album aren't "this sound that a lot of people are trying to capture". These beats sound like NOTHING in the mainstream right now, that's why I fuck with them. Listen to that wack shit you posted.

TheFunkyDrummer 08-28-2012 03:08 PM

Waajeed wack... ok you're right there's no point in discussing

ShaDynasty 08-28-2012 04:02 PM

aesop rock has a wack voice and wack beats.

wajeed who the fuck? just sounds like biting some pete rock beats. after he changed his beat making style and became wack.

cj wisty 08-28-2012 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2PAC HOLOGRAM (Post 2259825)
aesop rock has a wack voice and wack beats.

wajeed who the fuck? just sounds like biting some pete rock beats. after he changed his beat making style and became wack.

his beats on labour days was amazing. his voice is like marmite. u love it or hate it.

TheFunkyDrummer 08-28-2012 04:19 PM

lol dilla said in a 2002 interview that Waajeed is the next best thing, trying to be Pete Rock. No way near new Pete's style, his style is similar to Dilla's.

Also Aesop having a wack voice, that's your opinion can't agree with you on that and his beats aren't the best there are but Labor Days has classics. Lyrically he's extremely good and his flow is great.