Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Know The Ledge (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   fear in 120 (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=118354)

D.projectile 09-06-2012 09:31 AM

fear in 120
 
29. (1-14) Tell us why he was successful in all his undertakings?

Because the people, who were his followers, obeyed Yacub's Laws.
Regardless what he told them to do, they did it. If not, they paid with their
lives for every law they broke.
Yacub did not build prison houses to imprison his people. When one fell
victim of the law, the penalty was death and was enforced on every victim



(1-36)

7. Why does he like the Devil?

8. Because the Devil put fear in him when he was a little boy.

D.projectile 09-06-2012 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D.projectile (Post 2262338)
29.
Regardless what he told them to do, they did it.

see it dere?

diggy 09-06-2012 11:21 AM

So Yacub is the devil.

knewcheeze 09-06-2012 12:32 PM

ffffffffff
 
although alot of 5 percenters would disagree with you FMJ...
eye would have to agree with you doe.....

and those who disagree with you and da eye on this matter
....eye feel is suffering
from "sugar on shit" syndrome...

personally eye feel as though if you can't admit that
da Big Headed Scientist Yaqob was a devil then
you are misleading the people and setting them
up for yet another massive slaughter....

if anybody in real life told me to mah face that Yacob
wasn't a devil eye would certainly sucker punch
them in the jaw and then urinate on their body
as they lie on the concrete....

eye feel as though if you cannot admit that Yacob
was a devil then you are the reincarnation of the
same type of person who was most responsible
for Gods chosen people to be enslaved in the triangle trade...

these black nationalist faggots who teach their students
to judge people by the color of their skin are setting
people up for yet another massive slaughter...

29 of the signers of the declaration of independence
was black people

"Africans" ruled the sea's in the 1500's

there was plenty of African slavemasters in
north amerikkka....

also...eye live in NOrthern Virginia which is chock
full of "African" immigrants and eye know them well
and just by observing these idiots behavior eye can cee
into the past and cee the type of mentality
which enslaved Gods chosen people

eye have 100's of stories from mah self and mah
inner circle about "African" immigrants who showed
and proved that they hate so called black americans...

yes....your fuckin punk ass Somalian buddy at da Mosque
copies the "African AMerican" swagger....
talks in slang....wears sean john and FUBU....
but when he gets behind closed doors
amoungst his people WATCH OUT!!!!

you might think it was a KKK rally up in there

but watch out...when its convienient for
the black devil he or she will pull that race
card in a second

mah main main main man King Wah(a knowledge ceed)
told me he gave this so called EThiopian bitch a ride home
and he had to drop her off a mile from her house cuz she
"didn't want her family to cee her with him"....

but yet he told me this very same bitch got on sum
"its because om black" type shit when she felt
she was discriminated against at this doctors office....

he told her to shut the fuck up and he told her he was about
to leave her at the doctors office

he didn't wanna hear it....

this is one of the few things eye love about
Barak O-bomb-yah.....his very existence
is a great barometer to cee who is going
to ride with a slavemaster just because
he got sum Melanin.....

LORD NOSE 09-06-2012 12:49 PM

all of this shit is gonna be thrown away soon - it's all poison - all of it -

but since it's the language right now, let's use it

9 - shabazz was/is rebellious

6 - yacubs grafted regime is/was rebellious



i bugged out when i heard that Elijah said something like we are not african - it's not an accurate quote - but the way i took it, he was saying that the darker skinned black man was not the original man - and at that time, i had that same fucked up black nationalist poisonous view of things -

then i looked close at the title Original man and thought about the very beginning of man -

when a baby comes out of the womb, it's skin, hair and features are soft - 7

6 is a devolved version - some things were taken away

9 is a evolved version - some things were added -

both are grafted and damaged by the elements of earth and have a fighting aggressive spirit -

7 is mild and flows with nature - peaceful

8 was brought into existence in order for the original man to live forever/infinity

8 is 7 plus one = woman with child

the 2 extemes were brought about in order to bring us the god of these times who was born from both extremes -

6 and 9

this is also the numbers for the pisces - the fish - the jesus - the alpha and omega - first and last

diggy 09-06-2012 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knowcheeze (Post 2262391)
although alot of 5 percenters would disagree with you FMJ...
eye would have to agree with you doe.....

and those who disagree with you and da eye on this matter
....eye feel is suffering
from "sugar on shit" syndrome...

personally eye feel as though if you can't admit that
da Big Headed Scientist Yaqob was a devil then
you are misleading the people and setting them
up for yet another massive slaughter....

if anybody in real life told me to mah face that Yacob
wasn't a devil eye would certainly sucker punch
them in the jaw and then urinate on their body
as they lie on the concrete....

eye feel as though if you cannot admit that Yacob
was a devil then you are the reincarnation of the
same type of person who was most responsible
for Gods chosen people to be enslaved in the triangle trade...

these black nationalist faggots who teach their students
to judge people by the color of their skin are setting
people up for yet another massive slaughter...

29 of the signers of the declaration of independence
was black people

"Africans" ruled the sea's in the 1500's

there was plenty of African slavemasters in
north amerikkka....

also...eye live in NOrthern Virginia which is chock
full of "African" immigrants and eye know them well
and just by observing these idiots behavior eye can cee
into the past and cee the type of mentality
which enslaved Gods chosen people

eye have 100's of stories from mah self and mah
inner circle about "African" immigrants who showed
and proved that they hate so called black americans...

yes....your fuckin punk ass Somalian buddy at da Mosque
copies the "African AMerican" swagger....
talks in slang....wears sean john and FUBU....
but when he gets behind closed doors
amoungst his people WATCH OUT!!!!

you might think it was a KKK rally up in there

but watch out...when its convienient for
the black devil he or she will pull that race
card in a second

mah main main main man King Wah(a knowledge ceed)
told me he gave this so called EThiopian bitch a ride home
and he had to drop her off a mile from her house cuz she
"didn't want her family to cee her with him"....

but yet he told me this very same bitch got on sum
"its because om black" type shit when she felt
she was discriminated against at this doctors office....

he told her to shut the fuck up and he told her he was about
to leave her at the doctors office

he didn't wanna hear it....

this is one of the few things eye love about
Barak O-bomb-yah.....his very existence
is a great barometer to cee who is going
to ride with a slavemaster just because
he got sum Melanin.....



I so agree with you. And Ya, you're not the only one who realized that some Africans hate us American Blacks with such anger and contempt. Ya I noticed it from somalians especially. They call us 'medo' which means black, but they say it in a way with contempt (like nigger) and they do not consider themselves to be medo. They see themselves as better. A lot of them are racist. I heard some somali girls taking amongst themselves and she said she would never marry a medo cuz you can't trust them and a lot of other negative things. If you buy something from them, they give less than good service when they are serving a 'medo' then if they are serving their own somali. They try to give a few cents less when buying things.

They talk very openly about how somalia is the best and how the rest of africans are not as good country as theirs - like somalia is not even a country - they've been killing each other off for decades over tribalism and territory!!!!

A mental sickness. I feel you. This is why it was easy, imo, for africans to sell other africans to europeans like they were unthinking objects with no fellings. That racism was first tribalism and rankism imo.

june181972 09-06-2012 01:20 PM

Yacub was not the, nor was he a devil. He was a great scientist that recognized the lowest form of man, and knew that he had to bring it to fruition in order to rid man of it.
Elijah Muhammad, or anything involving the lessons on Yacub or the like is not "black nationalism"
Black is not a color
Black is the essence of the beginning of all things.
Therefore any issue of race is not really about color, but rather a mindset.
A mindset Yacub had a profound understanding of

D.projectile 09-07-2012 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FMJ (Post 2262361)
So Yacub is the devil.

anyone worthy of the title may be called devil
anyone worthy of the title god may be called that
when they make it manifest

knewcheeze 09-07-2012 03:51 PM

ffffffffff
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by june181972 (Post 2262411)
Yacub was not the, nor was he a devil. He was a great scientist that recognized the lowest form of man, and knew that he had to bring it to fruition in order to rid man of it.
Elijah Muhammad, or anything involving the lessons on Yacub or the like is not "black nationalism"
Black is not a color
Black is the essence of the beginning of all things.
Therefore any issue of race is not really about color, but rather a mindset.
A mindset Yacub had a profound understanding of

eye can dig it....but....pardon self....a man who trained 59,999 of his followers to feed black babies to a wild beast or have nurses stick deadly pins in they head is not a devil??????

knewcheeze 09-07-2012 03:52 PM

ffffff
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by D.projectile (Post 2262692)
anyone worthy of the title may be called devil
anyone worthy of the title god may be called that
when they make it manifest

pretty much

knewcheeze 09-07-2012 03:54 PM

ffffff
 
dayum sunny that was profound!!!!!!!!

word FMJ....medo huh

knewcheeze 09-07-2012 03:56 PM

fffffff
 
eye notice alot of west africans try to pass off
Arab Culture(beating your children, slavery, oppression
of women etc) as authentic
African culture.....

june181972 09-07-2012 11:17 PM

Regardless of one's opinion of what Yacob did, the lessons say he was "An original man"..."born"..."in the year-eight thousand four hundred."

"It was predicted of him that he would make Devil"..."So he was born with a determined Idea..."

Who is the Original man?
"The Original Man is"..."God of the Universe"

Who is the Colored man?
"...Yacob's grafted Devil..."

How long did it take him to make Devil?
"Six hundred years he was in grafting Devil..."

Then why did God make Devil?
"To show forth HIS Power"..."That He could make a Devil"..."give the Devil power to rule the Earth..."...then, destroy the Devil..."

If Yacob was a devil, he would have had to have himself killed, came back to life multiple times, until the making of devil was complete 600 years after he started.
This is what the lessons say, God made devil
Either one believes the lessons to be right and exact, or they don't.
One cannot "add on" to that which is already right and exact.
Take it, or let it alone

diggy 09-08-2012 12:35 AM

Then the lessons are simply not right and exact.

Yacuub, an original man, was succesful in his undertakings cuz he told peeps what to do or they paid with their lives. They did it cuz they fear him.

The devil put fear in him when he was a little boy, means that Yacub is the devil.

Yacub cannot be original man and devil at the same time (law of non-contradiction).

D.projectile 09-08-2012 06:54 AM

a fierce desire to put your own mark on things along wid a inability to let go can be called devilish
things can run smoothly n in harmony without our efforts. we dont have to leave our signiture on anything. wanting to be important and n not being able to let go of ish

powers that be are on another level when it comes to that..imagine givin a rockefeller 4grams of cubensis in a dark room. id love to read that trip report


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:58 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one