Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Shop (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Gunplay gets gang-raped by Gay-Unit (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=118806)

IronSheik 10-04-2012 12:47 AM

Gunplay gets gang-raped by Gay-Unit

dont give a fuk about fruitty cent & his wack ass crew....im only postin this cuz this pussy didnt have the balls to step to WU in anyway (lyrically or physically) after gettin slaughtered on Paper Plates...but now his Gay-Unit crew wanna gang rape 1 man

"Who shot ya? U dont have enough on your roster
U move like a fed, but u talk like a mobster"

A video has surfaced showing rapper Gunplay getting his head slammed into a metal barricade outside the BET Awards Sunday night in Atlanta -- and it appears 50 Cent was part of the violent mob.

The clip shows 50 in the parking lot with his crew -- and out of nowhere, a massive brawl breaks out ... with rapper Gunplay on the receiving end of a ferocious attack.

Gunplay weathered the initial onslaught and managed to fight back, even though he was largely outnumbered.

It's hard to see in the shaky footage if 50 threw a punch -- or got involved at all -- but someone can be heard on camera saying, "That was 50 fighting too!" Gunplay called in to TMZ Live Monday, saying 50 Cent was involved in the action ... but was "hiding behind security."

We reached out to 50 for comment, so far no word back -- but G-Unit rapper Mike Knox (who appears in the clip) said in a radio interview this morning, "The only thing I can tell you is [Gunplay] was in the wrong place at the wrong time and he was acting a certain kinda way that he shouldn't have been actin' ... So, he got dealt with ... He got his ass kicked.

Mr. R&B 10-04-2012 12:54 AM

LMAO @ thread title.

kingaaronz 10-04-2012 01:48 AM

He gets beat down by G-Unit and then only attacks Mike Knox when he's on the ground after being pepper sprayed by the cops. Gunplay is a little bitch.

netscape check two 10-04-2012 02:33 AM

Mike Knox?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-etST-X-GzK.../s400/knox.jpg

llBARlllCODEll 10-04-2012 03:00 AM

any man that cant fight by himself, no matter the circumstances is a bitch

EAGLE EYE 10-04-2012 03:17 AM

^ any man fighting over the age of 30 is a fucking idiot period, unless its a boxing or mma career

SL33 10-04-2012 03:26 AM

Gunplay's (whoever he may be) fighting or running abilities would be better if he had his pants on.

llBARlllCODEll 10-04-2012 04:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob (Post 2269266)
^ any man fighting over the age of 30 is a fucking idiot period, unless its a boxing or mma career

well i dont know where you are going with this but my last fight was last year when i was 28.

it was in defense of myself and my home. i got in alot of fights between 13 and 21-22ish. most of them where other people starting and me finishing them, no fatalities.

ive been jumped before. 3 times to be exact. and i still won 2 of those times. getting jumped isnt fun tho.

the point im trying to make is i'll defend myself till the day i die. wont catch me running unlees bullets fly by like angry beez

TheFunkyDrummer 10-04-2012 06:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob (Post 2269266)

co-sign unless you're in a position where you can't go back.

diggy 10-04-2012 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by llBARlllCODEll (Post 2269269)
well i dont know where you are going with this but my last fight was last year when i was 28.

it was in defense of myself and my home. i got in alot of fights between 13 and 21-22ish. most of them where other people starting and me finishing them, no fatalities.

ive been jumped before. 3 times to be exact. and i still won 2 of those times. getting jumped isnt fun tho.

the point im trying to make is i'll defend myself till the day i die. wont catch me running unlees bullets fly by like angry beez

This is not good.

diggy 10-04-2012 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by THE GENIUS (Post 2269289)
co-sign unless you're in a position where you can't go back.

cosign, and most fights are avoidable, imo, cuz you could kinda see them coming. It may start with an argument where nobody stops talkin shit. ego.

very rarely somebody just walks up to you and starts swinging.

llBARlllCODEll 10-04-2012 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FMJ (Post 2269368)
This is not good.

u must be a pushover

what u mean its not good?

u not a stand up kinda guy?

diggy 10-04-2012 02:12 PM

not a pushover at all

ya, I had a few battles

fighting all the time is not good. that's all.

UNCLE RUCKUS 10-04-2012 02:21 PM

Quote:

Im sure he meant besides self-defense

food for thought 10-04-2012 02:30 PM

Quote:

thanks for sharing, little killbot

did you head to the welfare office afterwards to pick up your familys dinner?