Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Know The Ledge (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   If You Are Not 100% Healthy, (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=119092)

LORD NOSE 10-20-2012 05:15 PM

If You Are Not 100% Healthy,
 
You Are Not 100% Sane


http://imageshack.us/a/img7/6801/levelsd.png

John Nash 10-20-2012 05:32 PM

u can never be 100% sane

LORD NOSE 10-20-2012 06:29 PM

why not ?

diggy 10-20-2012 10:06 PM

Just like maintaining one's body or anything else, the mind needs to be maintained as well. Maintain or lose it.

John Nash 10-21-2012 04:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS (Post 2273865)
why not ?

Chaos theory says even in the most ordered system there's still a bit of chaos. The only way ur mind is totally sane is if its empty which would mean its dead

LORD NOSE 10-21-2012 04:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FMJ (Post 2273903)
Just like maintaining one's body or anything else, the mind needs to be maintained as well. Maintain or lose it.


no separation


Quote:

Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang (Post 2273934)
Chaos theory says even in the most ordered system there's still a bit of chaos. The only way ur mind is totally sane is if its empty which would mean its dead


there doesn't have to be chaos - just an understanding of the process and an acceptance of ones reach and placement

IrOnMaN 10-21-2012 05:02 AM

In my opinion, we're all crazy.

John Nash 10-21-2012 06:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS (Post 2273936)
there doesn't have to be chaos - just an understanding of the process and an acceptance of ones reach and placement

sanity depends on insanity.

TheFunkyDrummer 10-21-2012 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa (Post 2273941)
In my opinion, we're all crazy.

We actually are.

John Nash 10-21-2012 10:30 AM

also it depends on what sunny means by healthy.

and also is 100% sanity a good thing necessarily. 100% sanity seems to suggest 100% order and uniformity which suggests a lack of originality chaos and excitement.

knewcheeze 10-21-2012 10:33 AM

fffffffffffffffff
 
Very true....you cannot separate the mental from the physical cuz the mind is the body in wave form and the body is the mind in particle form...so yes...100 percent good health includes 100 percent sanity...sometimes its good to pretend one is insane for various reasons...but if you insane you are not 100 percent health...good work sunny winters....

in closing....anybody who believes that we can never be 100 percent sane is clearly sumbody with a a victim mentality the size of King Geedorah flying through outerspace.....

http://imageshack.us/a/img7/6801/levelsd.png[/QUOTE]

John Nash 10-21-2012 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knowcheeze (Post 2273987)
Very true....you cannot separate the mental from the physical cuz the mind is the body in wave form and the body is the mind in particle form...

particles have both wave and particle properties. if by mental u mean "soul" i.e. something not physical then youd be wrong because both waves and particles are physical entities

diggy 10-21-2012 01:14 PM

I was not implying a separation.

LORD NOSE 10-21-2012 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang (Post 2273947)
sanity depends on insanity.

how so ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang (Post 2273986)
also it depends on what sunny means by healthy.

how many different meanings for healthy are there ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang (Post 2273986)
and also is 100% sanity a good thing necessarily. 100% sanity seems to suggest 100% order and uniformity which suggests a lack of originality chaos and excitement.


excitement - a hunger for stimulation that eventually invites death and tear to the mind and body -


at the crown/upper place, you are used/controlled by the highest order - you no longer have say so over what you say or do - this is supreme order and uniformity - once here, you live forever - no broken pieces - no fragmenting

John Nash 10-21-2012 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS (Post 2274069)
how so ?

if theres no insanity how can sanity exist. opposites depend on eachother. its hard to explain.

but try and think if theres no left. can u go right.



Quote:

how many different meanings for healthy are there ?

it can many different things. depends who ur asking. health is generally the well being of ur mind body and spirit.

some people might think 100% sanity isnt good for people. u need that tiny bit of insanity. the pressure of trying to be totally sane can make some people crack.

theres certain cultures that allow people 2 have a set period of madness. to let everything out of their system. such festivals can therefore be said to be healthy

Quote:

excitement - a hunger for stimulation that eventually invites death and tear to the mind and body -
excitement and stimulation are necessary for the drive to life or the will to power or chi energy. theyre suggestive of this boundless passionate energy. such as sex.

it doesnt invite death but it can become so out of control that it can do serious harm and may cause death


Quote:

at the crown/upper place, you are used/controlled by the highest order - you no longer have say so over what you say or do - this is supreme order and uniformity - once here, you live forever - no broken pieces - no fragmenting
if u lose ur free will then ur no longer urself and u r therefore dead


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:10 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one