Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Shop (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Sean P - Mic Tyson is not as good as his first two solos (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=119202)

DR. NICK RIVIERA 10-27-2012 11:19 AM

Sean P - Mic Tyson is not as good as his first two solos
 
He still has his flow, beats are cool, but nothing special, but mostly he just raps about rap, and it's just....I'm sad to say...boring. Most of the songs just follow the formula 16 by P, chorus, another 16

I don't know man, a really average record when u look how long we waited for it

Origin™ 10-27-2012 11:57 AM

different strokes for different folks

loving this album

were people expecting p to reinvent rap music?

dude spitting raw shit over heavy production, hard body new york shit, timberland boots stomping people out shit

racist randy 10-27-2012 12:36 PM

Is that track "I see" on the album?

Origin™ 10-27-2012 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz (Post 2275707)
Is that track "I see" on the album?

Only as in ITunes bonus track.

racist randy 10-27-2012 01:13 PM

Well I copped the album, waiting for it in the mail, if someone has that shit send it my way, much appreciated. Shit give me all 3 of the bonus tracks....

TheFunkyDrummer 10-27-2012 05:59 PM

I agree 100% about the first album being better, but did people seriously think it was going to be better than Monkey Barz? Never got very much into his second album, but I thought it was still good. This album is still a lot better than the overrated Kendrick Lamar album tho.

TheFunkyDrummer 10-27-2012 06:00 PM

I remember someone thought I was crazy when I said the chances of it being better than Random Axe selftitled album are slim. I said that cause that album was extremely good for something in 2011.

racist randy 10-27-2012 06:08 PM

Random Axe = forgettable

CEITEDMOFO 10-27-2012 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DR. NICK RIVIERA (Post 2275679)
He still has his flow, beats are cool, but nothing special, but mostly he just raps about rap, and it's just....I'm sad to say...boring.

http://www.maddengurus.com/forums/im...s/permaban.gif
Quote:

Originally Posted by THE GENIUS (Post 2275804)
I agree 100% about the first album being better, but did people seriously think it was going to be better than Monkey Barz? Never got very much into his second album, but I thought it was still good. This album is still a lot better than the overrated Kendrick Lamar album tho.

U GOTTA BE TROLLING WIT CALLING KENDRICK LAMAR OVERRATED,

REASON WHY PEOPLE HATE KENDRICK IS CAUSE THEY DONT DIG YOUR STYLE MADLIB DILLA BEATS, WHICH IS WHAT KENDRICK PERFERS TO RAP On

TheFunkyDrummer 10-27-2012 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz (Post 2275813)
Random Axe = forgettable

To me it wasn't. Guilty is nice on the mic, Sean Price came correct and it's Black Milk's last project where he produced a lot of great beats. I think he's at a point now that he's experimenting and don't really dig his new style. I like Black Milk's style a lot more than this album producers, but it's all good.

DR. NICK RIVIERA 10-28-2012 02:24 AM

Random Axe album was better. I don't know, this is first me saying this, but, even Vinnie Paz droppede a better album. Better beats, better songs,...

Origin™ 10-28-2012 05:07 AM

Random Axe was ok. Ain't got shit on Mic Tyson.

Jesus Price LP is heat start to finish.. wtf are you guys listening to lmao

Yall moan and groan all year about weak, pussy rap albums dropping left right and center.

Then when P drops a real hardcore album yall moan about that too. smh

Origin™ 10-28-2012 05:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by THE GENIUS (Post 2275806)
I remember someone thought I was crazy when I said the chances of it being better than Random Axe selftitled album are slim. I said that cause that album was extremely good for something in 2011.


you are crazy.. Told you before my dude, "The Genius" is not a name you should be using. ^O^

TheFunkyDrummer 10-28-2012 05:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Origin™ (Post 2275944)
you are crazy.. Told you before my dude, "The Genius" is not a name you should be using. ^O^

You seriously think my name is The Genius, cause I think of myself as a 'genius'?

TheFunkyDrummer 10-28-2012 05:29 AM

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...inal_cover.jpg


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:11 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright ©2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one