Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Wu-Tang Chamber (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Ghostface: Credits Entire Career to 1 Man | Says He's Recorded For Next WU Album (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=119297)

IronSheik 11-02-2012 11:24 AM

Ghostface: Credits Entire Career to 1 Man | Says He's Recorded For Next WU Album
 
'I believe in him because if it wasn't for him I wouldn't be standing here today,' Ghostface Killah tells MTV News of Wu-Tang Clan leader RZA.


RZA wants complete control over the Wu-Tang Clan's proposed reunion, and Ghostface Killah is ready to give it to him. In fact, rap's Tony Stark has already started working on tracks for a new LP.


In anticipation for next November's 20-year anniversary of the Wu's 1993 debut album Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers), RZA is eyeing a reunion for the eight-man rap crew, but he wants to oversee it all. "He knows what it takes to go ahead and get there. He done studied the game now," Ghost told MTV News.


Ghostface And RZA Are Planning Next Wu-Tang Album
http://mtv.mtvnimages.com/uri/mgid:u...=255&width=415http://www.mtv.com/sitewide/images/litePlayerPlay2.png



"I've been talking to some of the guys, I was like, 'Yo, look, I would suggest that you put down everything you know, and trust me one more time,' " RZA told the New York Times last month.


When the Clan first hit the scene as a nine-man crew, they were like nothing that hip-hop has ever seen, with each member of the group eventually launching their own solo careers. Two decades later, managing all of those individual egos can be a challenge, but Ghost has already taken time out from recording his Supreme Clientele follow-up to pitch in. "While I was doin' my Supreme Clientele sh--, the second one, The Wally Era, I was doin' joints for the next Wu album," he revealed.


Of course, the foundation that Ghost has laid must be approved by the Abbot. After a serious conversation with RZA, who is making his directorial debut in theaters on Friday (November 2) with "The Man with the Iron Fists" GFK is all in. "I believe in him because if it wasn't for him I wouldn't be standing here today, regardless of what," Ghost said. "He still got this same hungry for this Wu sh--."

ShaDynasty 11-02-2012 11:49 AM

News made my day, and I had my dick sucked this morning.

CEITEDMOFO 11-02-2012 11:50 AM

ANOTHER WACK 8 DIAPRAMs ALBUM

I RATHER SEE ADRIAN YOUNG HAVE CONTROLL OVER PRODUCTIoN

RADIOACTIVE MAN 11-02-2012 11:53 AM

he and meth, i respect em for that..they give props where due as far as their careers are concerned

ShaDynasty 11-02-2012 11:54 AM

Only other option is Kanye west producing it. I don't think anybody else now is capturing that cinematic, detailed sound.

Glad to hear rza is still hungry, heat you're acting like a cosign from a top 5 rapper don't mean shit.

TheFunkyDrummer 11-02-2012 11:59 AM

Good to see they're on the same page again..for now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by WACKCLOUD AKA FLOOR TILE TANK (Post 2277318)
ANOTHER WACK 8 DIAPRAMs ALBUM

I RATHER SEE ADRIAN YOUNG HAVE CONTROLL OVER PRODUCTIoN

8 Diagrams was not wack, it was great compared to all the other trash today, but yes I would definitely co-sign a Adrian Younge album with Wu, cause he has that gritty sound. Most of you guys are still sleeping on Adrian Younge Something About April, which imo is a masterpiece.

CEITEDMOFO 11-02-2012 12:00 PM

METH AND GHOST ARE GONNA WASTE THERE DOPE VERSES TO WACK SHiT LIKE THIS


I RATHER HEAR WU ON QUELLE CHRIS

Gitche Manito 11-02-2012 12:15 PM

Great news!

Dr. Simon Hurt 11-02-2012 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WACKCLOUD AKA FLOOR TILE TANK (Post 2277323)
METH AND GHOST ARE GONNA WASTE THERE DOPE VERSES TO WACK SHiT LIKE THIS


I RATHER HEAR WU ON QUELLE CHRIS

yeah because 8 diagrams didn't have shit like this on it


Adrian Younge is dope too, I wouldn't mind if he produced on it

TheFunkyDrummer 11-02-2012 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Low-Key Lyesmith (Post 2277332)
yeah because 8 diagrams didn't have shit like this on it


Adrian Younge is dope too, I wouldn't mind if he produced on it

That track and Rushing Elephants had next level beatmaking.

Gitche Manito 11-02-2012 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WACKCLOUD AKA FLOOR TILE TANK (Post 2277323)
METH AND GHOST ARE GONNA WASTE THERE DOPE VERSES TO WACK SHiT LIKE THIS


I RATHER HEAR WU ON QUELLE CHRIS

^^ Same o' same o'... I prefer the Wu track.

biblebullet 11-02-2012 12:37 PM

Good to hear, hope they all come thru.

blackjack 11-02-2012 12:39 PM

what i dont get is how could dudes call they-self wu tang fans and your on a wu tang forum hating,i dont get it.8 diagrams was actually one of the best albums out compared to what was on the streets at the time and when i listen to it now it sounds even better.i know this is not the wu tang we are use to and we expect alot more,all the elements wasnt in place.fuck kanye for the next album.we need rza in true form,mathmatics 4th disciple and maybe cilva rings to take true masters place.if they get to in the studio together in the physical they could pull off a true classic.

billo 11-02-2012 12:45 PM

Finally the god's are coming back.

CEITEDMOFO 11-02-2012 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gitche Manito (Post 2277336)
^^ Same o' same o'... I prefer the Wu track.

IF THE WU LYRICS WERE ON THE QUELLE CHRIS BEAT U WOULDNT CANADIAN FAGGiT :thumbdwn:

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackjack (Post 2277339)
what i dont get is how could dudes call they-self wu tang fans and your on a wu tang forum hating,i dont get it.8 diagrams was actually one of the best albums out compared to what was on the streets at the time and when i listen to it now it sounds even better.i know this is not the wu tang we are use to and we expect alot more,all the elements wasnt in place.fuck kanye for the next album.we need rza in true form,mathmatics 4th disciple and maybe cilva rings to take true masters place.if they get to in the studio together in the physical they could pull off a true classic.

EVEN THE ONCE WORST WU ALBUM THE W SHITS ON 8 DIAPHRAMS

8 DIAPHRAMS MIGHT BE TIED WIT IRON FLAG FOR WORST WU LP


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:59 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one