Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Box Office Hideout (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   The Man With The Iron Fists (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=119305)

Razorsharp 11-02-2012 03:57 PM

The Man With The Iron Fists

peeped the movie at midnight showing, pretty good movie all in all

action scenes are all over the beginning and middle of the movie, the ending it kind of lacked aside from the finishing move LOL... dont know if it was the theatre i was in, but it was pretty low in volume...

i can see where eli roth helped out and tarentino, but its just nice to see shaw brother references and style in this day and age...

ARE WE NOT THE STRONGEST?!?!

:)9:(

IrOnMaN 11-03-2012 11:57 AM

I don't know if I should see this or not. The trailer doesn't do it for me at all.

RagnaroK 11-04-2012 12:08 AM

Definitely not for the general public. They won't understand the references if either A) Are not fans of Wu B) Don't know about Tarantino's style of movie C) Don't know of the Shaw Brothers influence.

The movie was alright, not too bad (as Im not a fan of Tarantino's style of movie). I feel the action scenes were really good with the different weapons, powers, costumes, choreographs and the awesome characters from each clan. The movie have a classic Kung Fu type of story, very fitting. But it would've more potential if it was more polished and taken more seriously.

BTW... that last blow was exaggerated as fuck, it made me laugh.

Razorsharp 11-04-2012 06:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RagnaroK (Post 2277967)
Definitely not for the general public. They won't understand the references if either A) Are not fans of Wu B) Don't know about Tarantino's style of movie C) Don't know of the Shaw Brothers influence.

The movie was alright, not too bad (as Im not a fan of Tarantino's style of movie). I feel the action scenes were really good with the different weapons, powers, costumes, choreographs and the awesome characters from each clan. The movie have a classic Kung Fu type of story, very fitting. But it would've more potential if it was more polished and taken more seriously.

BTW... that last blow was exaggerated as fuck, it made me laugh.

yeah the last part was hella funny... but it does fit in to the shaw brothers style of outrageous endings LOL! and the movie was like a combo or 5 deadly venoms and return of the 5 deadly venoms...

lmao at russell crowe, fat as fuck now LOL MAXIMUS!

JIGSAW45 11-04-2012 08:06 PM

I just got back from watching this and i thought is was dope as fuck. They took classic kung fu and polished it up with new age filming. i liked the part when my dude changed his fighting stance and rza pauses and says... Tiger style. u kinda wanna just scream out FUCK YEA! and Yeah the finishing move was exaggerated but it was was dope as shit, Especially when rza smirked then turned around to perform the final attack. The best way I could describe this or compare it would b a new version of the kid with the Golden arms. I especially like that they started the movie off by rockin to some shame on a nigga...i mean its only right. And I'm buying the DVD when it drops...WHAT!

tekunique 11-05-2012 05:19 PM

purposely aint gonna read this thread cuz im seein it on wed. will add on later.

EAGLE EYE 11-05-2012 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa (Post 2277716)
I don't know if I should see this or not. The trailer doesn't do it for me at all.

Sounds like you better cuddle up in a snuggy and put in a Tyler Perry flick

food for thought 11-05-2012 06:55 PM

ahahahahahah!!!!

racist randy 11-05-2012 07:52 PM

The only suspect part of the movie is..........ok so SPOILER ALERT: So Rza gets both his arms chopped off...when he throws on the iron fists, he's moving his fingers around??????? lol

RagnaroK 11-05-2012 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz (Post 2278477)
The only suspect part of the movie is..........ok so SPOILER ALERT: So Rza gets both his arms chopped off...when he throws on the iron fists, he's moving his fingers around??????? lol

That's the part where he explains about the Chi energy and how it can move objects. BTW... that part where he gets his arm cut off, RZA did an awesome job. He really sounded scared and in pain.

racist randy 11-05-2012 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RagnaroK (Post 2278480)
That's the part where he explains about the Chi energy and how it can move objects. BTW... that part where he gets his arm cut off, RZA did an awesome job. He really sounded scared and in pain.

aight cool, I kept thinking method man was gonna come out and save him with that hammer from the wu tang game lol

IrOnMaN 11-05-2012 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob (Post 2278455)
Sounds like you better cuddle up in a snuggy and put in a Tyler Perry flick

Lol. Not at all.

JIGSAW45 11-05-2012 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz (Post 2278477)

Remember there was a part where his master was telling him when yor chi is strong you can move inanimate objects.

Edit: Somebody already explained that my bad lol

Jin10304 11-06-2012 04:11 AM

Yeah shit I was almost hurting during the arm scene, RZA propely conveyed the pain

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI 11-06-2012 09:07 AM

He got his arms cut the fuck off. LOL

He was protecting his neck when he should have protected his arms.