Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Shop (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Alchemist-produced Action Bronson mixtape November 13 (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=119336)

theheavens 11-04-2012 01:20 AM

Alchemist-produced Action Bronson mixtape November 13
 
Action calls it a full album, but whatever. it drops in less than two weeks. The Symbol was the lead single. mixtape is called Rare Chandeliers

Apocalypse 11-04-2012 02:45 AM

why can it be called a mixtape since all instrumentals are original?

Mr. R&B 11-04-2012 11:27 AM

^Because it's for promo purposes.

Probably to hype his major label debut, which should drop early 2013.

GhostlyRaes 11-04-2012 11:27 AM

this shit bout to be fire

Mr. R&B 11-04-2012 11:29 AM

Yeah, it should be sick as a muhfuckah.

RADIOACTIVE MAN 11-04-2012 12:07 PM

mang..i cant wait

CEITEDMOFO 11-04-2012 12:46 PM

ANOTHER ALCHEmIST CLASSIC THATS GONNA SHIT ON DILLA,RZA,MUGGS, AND MADLIB

TheFunkyDrummer 11-04-2012 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WACKCLOUD AKA FLOOR TILE TANK (Post 2278055)
ANOTHER ALCHEmIST CLASSIC THATS GONNA SHIT ON DILLA,RZA,MUGGS, AND MADLIB


A true classic, let me know when Alchemist is ready to go that level.

CEITEDMOFO 11-04-2012 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by THE GENIUS (Post 2278060)

A true classic, let me know when Alchemist is ready to go that level.

DOPE BEAT BUT NUJABES WOULD SHiT IN HIS COFFIN IF HE HEARD THIS BEAt






























THIS IS WHAT IT SOUNDS LIKE IN NUJABES HELL


http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-S-5OHo2asq...asian-lady.jpg

TheFunkyDrummer 11-04-2012 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WACKCLOUD AKA FLOOR TILE TANK (Post 2278061)
DOPE BEAT BUT NUJABES WOULD SHiT IN HIS COFFIN IF HE HEARD THIS BEAt



THIS IS WHAT IT SOUNDS LIKE IN NUJABES HELL


http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-S-5OHo2asq...asian-lady.jpg

Come on you serious about that shit? These 2 beats are dust compared to that masterpiece. 5 years ago when I still made beats on FL Studio I had better shit, that's average shit.








Enoch & Speck but you probably never heard of these producers with talent.


Also the beats in my sig shit on everything you ever posted. Your life will better listening to true musicians like Nujabes, Dilla & Madlib :)

theheavens 11-04-2012 08:38 PM

My album entirely produced the alchemist will drop nov 15 ! No question

wukillabee25 11-05-2012 04:03 PM

Rare Chandeliers
Out November 15 on via Noisey.com

1. Big Body Bes Intro
2. Rare Chandeliers
3. The Symbol
4. Sylvester Lundgren Feat. Meyhem Lauren & Ag Da Coroner
5. Randy The Musical
6. Demolition Men Feat. Schoolboy Q
7. Eggs On The Third Floor
8. Modern Day Revelations Feat. Roc Marciano
9. Dennis Haskins
10. Bitch I Deserve You Feat. Evidence
11. Gateway To Wizardy Feat. Styles P
12. Bathtub 8 Feat. Deep
13. Blood Of The Goat Feat. Big Twin & Sean Price
14. Mike Vick

Apocalypse 11-05-2012 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wukillabee25 (Post 2278357)
Rare Chandeliers
Out November 15 on via Noisey.com

1. Big Body Bes Intro
2. Rare Chandeliers
3. The Symbol
4. Sylvester Lundgren Feat. Meyhem Lauren & Ag Da Coroner
5. Randy The Musical
6. Demolition Men Feat. Schoolboy Q
7. Eggs On The Third Floor
8. Modern Day Revelations Feat. Roc Marciano
9. Dennis Haskins
10. Bitch I Deserve You Feat. Evidence
11. Gateway To Wizardy Feat. Styles P
12. Bathtub 8 Feat. Deep
13. Blood Of The Goat Feat. Big Twin & Sean Price
14. Mike Vick

looks really nice!

wukillabee25 11-05-2012 04:06 PM

http://noisey.vice.com/read/behind-t...ol-video-shoot

Cover art ^

food for thought 11-05-2012 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wackcloud aka floor tile tank (Post 2278061)
dope beat but nujabes would shit in his coffin if he heard this beat

lmfao!!!!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:57 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one