Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Obama wins (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=119376)

food for thought 11-06-2012 04:42 PM

Obama wins

popular vote by small margin and almost 300 electoral college votes

you heard it here first, faggit.

food for thought 11-06-2012 04:43 PM

http://www.vanityfair.com/dam/politi..._obama0803.jpg

TheFunkyDrummer 11-06-2012 04:45 PM

lmfao

both Obama and Romney are not fit for being the president. Obama knows little about true history and Romney is a selfish bastard.

John Nash 11-06-2012 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by THE GENIUS (Post 2278697)
lmfao

both Obama and Romney are not fit for being the president. Obama knows little about true history and Romney is a selfish bastard.

its not about being a good president its about who is more popular and get more support.

thats how you become president.

food for thought 11-06-2012 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang (Post 2278699)
its not about being a good president its about who is more popular and get more support.

thats how you become president.

dude gtfo with your annoying ass pseudo intellectual bullshit in every single thread

stop trying to prove youre not a stupid faggit.

racist randy 11-06-2012 04:59 PM

LOL at the same person posting back to back, alt accounts kill me.

John Nash 11-06-2012 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by food for thought (Post 2278700)
dude gtfo with your annoying ass pseudo intellectual bullshit in every single thread

stop trying to prove youre not a stupid faggit.

i really dont think what i was saying was pseudo intellectual. i thought it was more like common sense.

u actually sound genuinely upset.

do u need a hug sugarpie.

John Nash 11-06-2012 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz (Post 2278703)

crazy groupies kill me.

Mr. R&B 11-06-2012 05:51 PM

Your neg rep dick is beginning to protrude from the foreskin.

Just when it seemed like you had a grasp on how to stroke Gen Chat, you kill the rhythm before the climax.

John Nash 11-06-2012 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SURLY DUFF (Post 2278716)
Your neg rep dick is beginning to protrude from the foreskin.

Just when it seemed like you had a grasp on how to stroke Gen Chat, you kill the rhythm before the climax.

are these supposed to be sexual references to my neg rep dick.

TheFunkyDrummer 11-06-2012 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz (Post 2278703)

Quit repeating yourself. Everytime you see when he and I are commenting on the same page you will post some bs comment about the same person posting back to back. In general chat I have seen rakimkoolgrap having many secondaries like sosa and Surly Duff. Ofcourse I know this is bullshit, but what the fuck would be the point in posting a comment with 2 accounts from the same person on the president. What is there to gain; satisfaction? Damn..

Use your brain for gods sakes. You're so predictable, everytime that he and I are commenting on the same thread you'll apear with the same comment. Say something new already.

I'm not even in the Know The Ledge section of this forum, maybe posted there 1 time.

Uncle Steezo 11-06-2012 06:04 PM

http://www.yaplakal.com/uploads/post...1075007792.gif

John Nash 11-06-2012 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by THE GENIUS (Post 2278718)
Quit repeating yourself. Everytime you see when he and I are commenting on the same page you will post some bs comment about the same person posting back to back. In general chat I have seen rakimkoolgrap having many secondaries like sosa and Surly Duff. Ofcourse I know this is bullshit, but what the fuck would be the point in posting a comment with 2 accounts from the same person on the president. What is there to gain; satisfaction? Damn..

Use your brain for gods sakes. You're so predictable, everytime that he and I are commenting on the same thread you'll apear with the same comment. Say something new already.

I'm not even in the Know The Ledge section of this forum, maybe posted there 1 time.

what do u expect. hollow darts is a crazy groupie. hes not right in the head.

when he was 16 he probably knitted all his boxer shorts with all the wu members and wu affiliates on them.

hes a sick man

TheFunkyDrummer 11-06-2012 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by STYLE (Post 2278719)

lol

TheFunkyDrummer 11-06-2012 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang (Post 2278720)
what do u expect. hollow darts is a crazy groupie. hes not right in the head.

when he was 16 he probably knitted all his boxer shorts with all the wu members and wu affiliates on them.

hes a sick man

Why do you respond to me, now Hollow will laugh at the same person going back and forth.

LMAO fuck this stupid shit, what's up with analyzing GZA's lyrics