Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Wu-Tang Chamber (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Masta Killa "Soul and Substance" interview on Wu-International (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=119420)

Reccollectah 11-09-2012 08:13 AM

Masta Killa "Soul and Substance" interview on Wu-International

http://www.wu-international.com/imag...sta-killa1.jpg

"Homicide's illegal and death is the penalty
What justifies the homicide, when he dies?
In his own iniquity it's the
Master of the Mantis Rapture comin at cha
We have an APB on an MC Killer
Looks like the work of a Master
Evidence indicates that's it's stature
Merciless like a terrorist hard to capture
The flow, changes like a chameleon
Plays like a friend, and stabs you like a dagger
This technique attacks the immune system
Disguised like a lie paralyzin the victim
You scream, as it enters your bloodstream
Erupts your brain from the pain these thoughts contain
Movin on a nigga with the speed of a centipede
and injure - ANY M'F*%$£N CONTENDER"

Which Wu Tang Clan fan doesn’t recognize the above lyrics? The year was 1993 and with only one single verse on the debut album, Masta Killa rightfully earned his spot in the Wu camp and the fans’ hearts.

Fast skip to today, almost twenty years later. Masta Killa is still at it as we saw him recently set up his new site, and in the process use it to offer fans a new album out of nowhere. “Selling My Soul”, offered in several packages, even in a deluxe box set for the collectors which can be purchased directly from his site, It is not the long awaited “Loyalty is Royalty” fans been anticipating though they did recognize some leaked tracks. Many wondered immediately if they would even see “Loyalty” ever drop? And what about that recent RZA tweet, announcing a meeting with all Generals to discuss the 20th anniversary this week (and a possible new Wu-Tang album as hinted)?

As most fans know Masta Killa rarely does interviews and prefers to keep a low - profile mediawise. Wu-International had the unique privilege of talking about all this and much more with Masta Killa just this week so we are very proud to present you this interview. Prepare for a great ride because ‘the Master of Mantis Rapture is comin at cha’ ! Enjoy …

Read the full interview here: http://www.wu-international.com/misc..._Interview.htm

Jammin 11-09-2012 08:37 AM

props

Jin10304 11-09-2012 11:27 AM

Kinda sucks about Dirty Soul. Its basically sounding like MK reciting an old ODB verse (ala Pass The Bone Remix) with MAYBE hearing something from ODB in the background.

More anticipated for this..

Wu-International:* Speaking of talented people, in a recent interview Sean Price said he had worked on a track with you. Is this to be used for “Loyalty is royalty” or is that still to be decided?

Masta Killa:*Yeah, yeah. Me and Sean P, we definitely threw down some work for a joint but like I said, it’s like a ball of clay. Where I’m going to place it, you’re going to have to wait to see what pot of soup that I’ll be serving today (laughs).

Jin10304 11-09-2012 11:28 AM

Kinda sucks about Dirty Soul. Its basically sounding like MK reciting an old ODB verse (ala Pass The Bone Remix) with MAYBE hearing something from ODB in the background.

More anticipated for this..

Wu-International:* Speaking of talented people, in a recent interview Sean Price said he had worked on a track with you. Is this to be used for “Loyalty is royalty” or is that still to be decided?

Masta Killa:*Yeah, yeah. Me and Sean P, we definitely threw down some work for a joint but like I said, it’s like a ball of clay. Where I’m going to place it, you’re going to have to wait to see what pot of soup that I’ll be serving today (laughs).

the blazed sage 11-10-2012 02:59 AM

"I will always prefer a Wu-Tang Clan album over doing a solo album."

best quote anyone from wu has spoken as of late.

josborne3680 11-10-2012 08:58 AM

Yes and the part where he said RZA doesnt even have to ask him when it comes time to do a Clan album. MK is a cool, humble, loyal cat. Peace

silent_whistler_uk 11-13-2012 09:09 AM

wow .....

''umm yeah you know, this happened so errr couldnt make it, yeah maybe.. right right. what off course yeah yeah *laughs absorbs it nourishing meal, so yeah everything different you know um.... ...yeahh i wake up, make a track,sleep smoke err yeahhh No, no, no (laughs) iknoowww *laughs*iknoooow thats like something you know (laughs) thats like, thats something yeahhh i guess so (laughs) what sounds is my sounds (laughs) yeah here it is im a fan of music you knoow errr planting my seeds watching them grow err yeah sunshine yeah yeah right about now ill be having a pot of soup yeahhh (laughs)yeah so you know i definitely thought about that definetly a thought errrr (laughs)some of us went in some of us i went myself riding on a bus errr yeahh (laughs)

Wu-International:Ok, Thanks very much for your time, we are looking forward to your projects as well as future endeavors.

Creepshow 11-13-2012 11:26 AM

Thanks for the interview.

FasterBlade 11-13-2012 02:11 PM

dope interview

surprised that Pt. 2 and Noodles 2 arent the same song

the silencer 11-13-2012 09:47 PM

nice interview