Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Let out your anger (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=119452)

J-Cee 11-10-2012 12:30 PM

Let out your anger

Fuck that bouncer cunt, i wanna stab him 300 times and wipe that dirty grin off his face

Fuck that cunt who acts like my mate but talks shit behind my back,the cunt is mentally disturbed,wish hed just get locked up,raped or something

Fuck doctors and their lies

Fuck the world

lotttos a piece of shit,feed the poor with that money u greeedy grubs.

too ripped i'll vent some more later...

EAGLE EYE 11-10-2012 12:52 PM

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9...62jzo1_500.jpg

soul controller 11-10-2012 01:29 PM

why u venting ? fuck it, smile and be happy, be content in yourself, lose the anger, make the change inside yourself, the change will be reflected outside of you

the thing with your mate.. ive had that a lot recently.. well about 8 months ago.. now i dont deal with them fools, its their loss, especially when thye still call me every few days to link up, and im like no im busy, next time.. then the call again.. lol dont they get the message, friends dont talk shit about one another...

i just take it as the ones who are friends, but talk bad, talk bad due to their jealousy.

KERZO 11-10-2012 01:41 PM

Fuck people who leave one sheet of toilet paper on the roll, WHAT THE FUCK IMA MEANT TO DO WIT THAT!!

Fuck kettles, they boil water and when you pour tea you don't know if it's too or not and end up burning your tongue, FUCK FUCKITY FUCK!!

Fuck my washing machine, I put pairs of socks in yet only get one back, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING TO MY OTHER SOCK YOU SHITT!!!

Fuck those other people that walk in front of you when you're walking down the street, CAN'T YOU SEE WHERE YOU'RE FUCKING GOING YOU CUNTFACECHOPS!!

etze 11-10-2012 06:17 PM

fuck cops
and those broads that think they're somebody

ShaDynasty 11-10-2012 06:27 PM

fuck the defence mechanism that tells people to manifest their insecurities by hurting others.

TeknicelStylez 11-10-2012 06:54 PM

Fuck people named Greg what the fuck kind of bitch name is that might as well be called fag

Fuck people who don't fill up the ice cube tray how the fuck am I supposed to make my drink cold now you fucking douscher in the night!

Fuck people who cut in front of you in lines I will shatter your fucking knee cap prick!!

TeknicelStylez 11-10-2012 08:06 PM

Fuck niggaz with high cut fades this isn't the motherfuckin fresh prince you flame on bone smuggling bitch

J-Cee 11-10-2012 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soul controller (Post 2279944)
why u venting ? fuck it, smile and be happy, be content in yourself, lose the anger, make the change inside yourself, the change will be reflected outside of you

the thing with your mate.. ive had that a lot recently.. well about 8 months ago.. now i dont deal with them fools, its their loss, especially when thye still call me every few days to link up, and im like no im busy, next time.. then the call again.. lol dont they get the message, friends dont talk shit about one another...

i just take it as the ones who are friends, but talk bad, talk bad due to their jealousy.

theres only 1 or 2 "mates" i have like this,fuck em,i just use the cunts for weed n shit cause i know how they are..lol
Because im human bro,better than me going out and bashing the fuck out of ppl n robbing them like i use to do,not everyone has had the same upbringing and been through the same experiences so its not that easy to just "not be angry" yknow.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ 11-10-2012 11:22 PM

maybe that's why they talk shit about you cos you "just use the cunts for weed n shit".

J-Cee 11-10-2012 11:53 PM

no thats not the case Trix,because ive known these "mates" before either of us even smoked,they've done wrong by me numerous times and i see there snakeish ways to not only me but other ppl,still i've kept them around and since i'm a scorpio i'll fuck you in some way or another for crossing me instead of getting physical or yelling verbal abuse at em.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ 11-10-2012 11:54 PM

why keep them around if they're not your friends?

J-Cee 11-10-2012 11:55 PM

if you knew me,the ppl that give a shit about me and who i'm close with,are stand up people,most my close mates are usually mates with both my older brothers aswell,we keep shit tight knit,snakes get dealt with accordingly..

J-Cee 11-10-2012 11:57 PM

keep your friends close,keep your enemies closer...

because of common interests that i might have with them that i might not have with other friends,get drunk,listen to rap,smoke weed..talk shit something to do during the week..

SKAMPOE 11-11-2012 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeknicelStylez (Post 2280048)
Fuck people named Greg what the fuck kind of bitch name is that might as well be called fag

Fuck people who don't fill up the ice cube tray how the fuck am I supposed to make my drink cold now you fucking douscher in the night!

Fuck people who cut in front of you in lines I will shatter your fucking knee cap prick!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeknicelStylez (Post 2280055)
Fuck niggaz with high cut fades this isn't the motherfuckin fresh prince you flame on bone smuggling bitch

Ahhahahahaha werd fucking Greg Meister

Fjck.cops that pull u over n take ur weed n dont evn arrest u smh