Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Wu-Tang Chamber (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Wu Block [SNIPPETS] (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=119462)

FeLo 11-11-2012 08:02 AM

Wu Block [SNIPPETS]

27/11/12: Ghostface Killah & Sheek Louch - Wu Block (Deluxe Edition)

01. Crack Spot Stories (ft. Raekwon & Jadakiss)
02. Pour Tha Martini (ft. Cappadonna)
03. Pull Tha Cars Out (ft. Method Man)
04. Guns For Life (ft. Styles P)
05. Comin For Ya Head (ft. Styles P & Raekwon)
06. Cocaine Central (ft. Styles P)
07. Take Notice
08. Drivin Round (ft. Masta Killa, GZA & Erykah Badu)
09. Different Times Zones (ft. Inspectah Deck)
10. Stick Up Kids (ft. Jadakiss)
11. All in Together (ft. Styles P & Jadakiss)
12. Do It Like Us (ft. Raekwon)
13. Stella (ft. Method Man)
14. Been Robbed
15. Bust Shots (ft. Inspectah Deck)
16. Bust Shots (Andrew Kelley Remix)
+ Digital Booklet

TheFunkyDrummer 11-11-2012 08:51 AM

Again that Smokey Robinson sample in Crack Up Stories. Dilla used it best, then Deck jacked it from some foreign producer and now they're using it? So far I think Track 5, 6 & 8 sound pretty good. GZA sounds like he's asleep again but it does fit with this slow beat.

FatherSl!me 11-11-2012 09:26 AM

Holy fuckin shit what a masterpiece. What the hell is this piece of shit above me talkin about^^^^^??
Who cares. fuckem. Instant cop for me all day. 9 & 11 are pure bangers, cappa went mental on the track, gza needs to blow some lines before he rap but that track is still sick, & lmao @ the hook on 14 " HEELP!!! IM BEING ROBBED!!" If you don't like wu block well then fuck you

TheFunkyDrummer 11-11-2012 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FatherSl!me (Post 2280117)
If you don't like wu block well then fuck you

Hahahahaha don't cry scumbag

What I was talking about was a sample that has been used a couple of times and now I hear it again, sounding exactly the same. You didn't read the second part of my comment, ignorant shithead?

Mumm Ra 11-11-2012 10:05 AM

havn't bought an album since wu massacre but ima have to cop this

that video snippet was amazing

FatherSl!me 11-11-2012 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by THE GENIUS (Post 2280119)
Hahahahaha don't cry scumbag

What I was talking about was a sample that has been used a couple of times and now I hear it again, sounding exactly the same. You didn't read the second part of my comment, ignorant shithead?

http://i.imgur.com/a1L67.gif

GhostlyRaes 11-11-2012 11:14 AM

fuck thanksgivin im waitin on wu-block

habitual_line_steppr 11-11-2012 11:32 AM

straight heat, definately lookin forwarad to this !!!!!! dont think those producer credits in the other thread r right tho !

Hollow Dartz 11-11-2012 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by THE GENIUS (Post 2280114)
Again that Smokey Robinson sample in Crack Up Stories. Dilla used it best, then Deck jacked it from some foreign producer and now they're using it? So far I think Track 5, 6 & 8 sound pretty good. GZA sounds like he's asleep again but it does fit with this slow beat.

That beat is hot, I don't care how many times it got jacked it could never get old. But Wu-Block is overrated right?? :clap:Smh

CEITEDMOFO 11-11-2012 12:25 PM

WOW CAPPADONNA KILT "POUR THE MARTINI', ITS LIKE HE READ YOUR FAGGIT POSTS DISSING HIS BABY MAMA TRACk

CuzinBilly 11-11-2012 12:28 PM

crack spot is a j-dila beat

CEITEDMOFO 11-11-2012 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by THE GENIUS (Post 2280114)
Again that Smokey Robinson sample in Crack Up Stories. Dilla used it best, then Deck jacked it from some foreign producer and now they're using it?

IT DOESNT COUNT AND ISNT USED PROPERLY IF WU DIDNT RAP ON IT, ONCE WU RAPS ON IT THAN ITS A ENTIRELY NEW BETTER SONG, LIKE WHEN THE FAGS WHERE COMPLAINING THAT MF DOOM GAVE MASTA KILLA OLD BEATs

CuzinBilly 11-11-2012 12:42 PM

yall think rza produced on this, im not all the way threw. but i only heard one that i was like maybe.. this def aint a wu massacre. the snippets alone almost match up that abums whole time length.

Hollow Dartz 11-11-2012 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CuzinBilly (Post 2280203)
yall think rza produced on this, im not all the way threw. but i only heard one that i was like maybe.. this def aint a wu massacre. the snippets alone almost match up that abums whole time length.

Wu-Massacre doesn't deserve to mentioned in the same sentence as this album.

TheFunkyDrummer 11-11-2012 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WACKCLOUD AKA FLOOR TILE TANK (Post 2280196)
IT DOESNT COUNT AND ISNT USED PROPERLY IF WU DIDNT RAP ON IT, ONCE WU RAPS ON IT THAN ITS A ENTIRELY NEW BETTER SONG, LIKE WHEN THE FAGS WHERE COMPLAINING THAT MF DOOM GAVE MASTA KILLA OLD BEATs

It's not the same beat, just same sample. I thought MA DOOM was great even if the beats were old.