Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Wu-Tang Chamber (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Question about Gza Return LS and LS 2 (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=119513)

BlackSmith 11-14-2012 08:42 PM

Question about Gza Legend of LS and LS 2
 
Rudeboy dems wouldnt Legend of the Liquid Swords be Liquid Sword 2 and Liquid Sword 2 be 3 ?

Also siiins whats the name of Gza new album going to be I sent beats for it years ago.

Hope he is as lively on these as before Grandmasters to lately.

Who was the manager or guy here asking us to send beats because I sent dems in emails but I wonder if he actually gave them to Gza.

Jin10304 11-15-2012 07:20 AM

His new album is "Dark Matter" and no its not. Just because it lacks a number to it doesnt mean its a sequel to a previous album.

UNCLE RUCKUS 11-15-2012 08:25 AM

it was Legend of the Liquid Swords so I guess not

BlackSmith 11-16-2012 06:35 PM

I apologize the cd-r I had in Jamaica was wrote out that way siiin. I'll fix post 1. Thank you fellow Wu heads for answering.

When does Dark Matter drop ? Or is this a Detox type of thing childs ?

BlackSmith 11-16-2012 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jin10304 (Post 2281624)
His new album is "Dark Matter" and no its not. Just because it lacks a number to it doesnt mean its a sequel to a previous album.

Ok.

BlackSmith 11-16-2012 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UNCLE RUCKUS (Post 2281630)
it was Legend of the Liquid Swords so I guess not

Ah yes correct rudeboy, thank you.

racist randy 11-16-2012 11:30 PM

what kind of faggot shit is this?

BlackSmith 11-17-2012 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz (Post 2282120)
what kind of faggot shit is this?

What kind of faggot shit is what I thought when I read your post rudeboy.

I'm asking when Dark Matter drops asshole. Have an answer ? If not then shut the fuck up and keep it moving you cunt.

I didnt know Gza was naming his new album Dark Matter. I sent beats for it when it was untitled years ago siiin. How hard is that to understand ?

And I had a question about LOLS and LS2. How bloodclot stupid are you ediat child ? Fucking dumb cunts can't read here or something ? Ha ha siiin these batty boy trolls are the weakest on Wu Corp.

Yah Bambaclaat Batiman !

CEITEDMOFO 11-17-2012 09:29 AM

THIS ALBUM IS GONNA BE WACK GZA SPITS WITH NO FEELiNG

I HOPE GZA STAYS RETIRED

GZA IS THE REAL NOEMOTION

BlackSmith 11-17-2012 12:32 PM

I liked Animal Planet off LOLS. But yeah siiin I hope on Dark Matter and LS2 at least Gza be 75% energy level of LS. It seemed to all start with the JMT feature and Grandmasters imo.

BlackSmith 11-17-2012 12:33 PM

Who was the guy asking for beats on here years ago for dems albums rudeboys ? I want to ask him if Gza will use it.

rgu2002 11-17-2012 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackSmith (Post 2282183)
What kind of faggot shit is what I thought when I read your post rudeboy.

I'm asking when Dark Matter drops asshole. Have an answer ? If not then shut the fuck up and keep it moving you cunt.

I didnt know Gza was naming his new album Dark Matter. I sent beats for it when it was untitled years ago siiin. How hard is that to understand ?

And I had a question about LOLS and LS2. How bloodclot stupid are you ediat child ? Fucking dumb cunts can't read here or something ? Ha ha siiin these batty boy trolls are the weakest on Wu Corp.

Yah Bambaclaat Batiman !

Hollow was owned so hard by this great post! ^O^

BronzearmzNYC 11-20-2012 08:54 AM

lmao!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackSmith (Post 2282183)
What kind of faggot shit is what I thought when I read your post rudeboy.

I'm asking when Dark Matter drops asshole. Have an answer ? If not then shut the fuck up and keep it moving you cunt.

I didnt know Gza was naming his new album Dark Matter. I sent beats for it when it was untitled years ago siiin. How hard is that to understand ?

And I had a question about LOLS and LS2. How bloodclot stupid are you ediat child ? Fucking dumb cunts can't read here or something ? Ha ha siiin these batty boy trolls are the weakest on Wu Corp.

Yah Bambaclaat Batiman !


That's right, brethren tell'em! Da, bwoy a fuckin botti fish!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:39 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one