Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Wu-Tang Chamber (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Wu-Tang Clan’s Cappadonna Announces New Album “Eryth, Wynd & Fyre” (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=119761)

Jammin 12-02-2012 01:33 AM

Wu-Tang Clan’s Cappadonna Announces New Album “Eryth, Wynd & Fyre”
 
(AllHipHop News) Wu-Tang Clan member Cappadonna is working on a new album titled Eryth, Wynd & Fyre, which will be a double CD, representatives for the rapper confirmed with AllHipHop.com.

Cappa’s double album will feature production from Stu Bangas, J. Glaze and G Force, while rappers Solomon Childs and Sav Kills check in as guests on the release.

The announcement comes on the heels of a busy year for Cappadonna, who is featured on The Man With the Iron Fists soundtrack, as well as the Wu reunion track “Six Directions of Boxing” and the Wu-Block project between Wu-Tang Clan & D-Block .

Cappadonna dropped a new single from titled “Rap Is Like Crack” featuring Solomon Childs.

Eryth, Wynd & Fyre is due in stores on January 2013, via RBC Records.

check two 12-02-2012 01:51 AM

double cd?

GZAjector 12-02-2012 07:05 PM

^hell yeah

with this being a double CD, the chances that at most 1 song is listenable just at least tripled

EAGLE EYE 12-02-2012 07:08 PM

Such creative spelling in that album title

soob 12-03-2012 04:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNAKE JAILBIRD (Post 2285965)
^hell yeah

with this being a double CD, the chances that at most 1 song is listenable just at least tripled

lol :D

I think Cappa shouldn't release a double CD. I've heard his last free EP and it was nothing special. Is there a tracklist or not yet?

Pattch82 12-03-2012 05:56 PM

I just got the press copy of the album... It's also got a couple of beats by Kevlaar 7 on there J.Glaze produced every track but one on the first disc. There's 2 Stu Bangas beats, a few other unknowns like DJ Snips, Whaul, Cosmos Shines. Lounge Mode is featured on a couple of tracks too.

Gunna check it out now, see if it's any good.

I'm due to interview Cappa next week.


Peace!

J-Ronin 12-03-2012 10:28 PM

There's some good joints on there guys trust me! I recorded the whole 2nd cd and brought all the beats to the table. Truthfully i wish that was a separate project with my name on it but it is what it is. I'm glad Sav Killz is on there twice cuz that brother works hard and deserves some shine

IronSheik 12-03-2012 11:37 PM

Album Cover + Tracklisting
 
I noticed that Cap switched his display name to include the WU logo in it similar to GZA, Meth, Deck, MK & Uey (Dopium) do....making him truly "Official"

http://i.imgur.com/tLA3o.jpg

Disc One:

1.) “In The Dungeon” f/ Show Stopper (produced by: J. Glaze)
2.) “Hustle Game Tight” (produced by: J. Glaze)
3.) “Puffed On Pride” (produced by: J. Glaze)
4.) “Boogah Hill” (produced by: J. Glaze)
5.) “The Better Life Movement” (produced by: J. Glaze)
6.) “Real Life” (produced by: J. Glaze)
7.) “Pull Ya Life Together” (produced by: J. Glaze)
8.) “Creature Feature” (produced by: J. Glaze)
9.) “The Body Rock” (produced by: J. Glaze)
10.) “Rap Is Like Crack” f/ Solomon Childs of Theodore Unit (produced by: J. Glaze)
11.) “Children Of Israel” f/ Show Stopper (produced by: J. Glaze)
12.) “God Forgive Me For My Sins” (produced by: J. Glaze)
13.) “Net Surfin” f/ Show Stopper (produced by: J. Glaze)
14.) “Back To School” (produced by Whaul)

Disc Two:
1.) “Free Lunch” f/ Lounge Mode (produced by Keelay & Zaire)
2.) “Real Talk” f/ Lounge Mode (produced by Cosmos Shines)
3.) “Welfare” f/ Sav Killz (produced by Chris Bay)
4.) “Bar B Que” f/ Lounge Mode (produced by DJ Snips)
5.) “Actual Facts” f/ Sav Killz (produced by DJ Snips)
6.) “Rep Ya Borough” f/ Lounge Mode (produced by Kevlaar 7)
7.) “Live Ya Life” f/ Lounge Mode (produced by Cosmos Shines)
8.) “Chains” (produced by Stu Bangas)
9.) “Socializing” f/ Lounge Mode (produced by Keelay & Zaire)
10.) “It’s A Man’s World” (produced by Kevlaar 7)
11.) “Baby Mommas” (produced by Keelay & Zaire)
12.) “Ease On Down The Road” (produced by Keelay & Zaire)
13.) “We Hood Rich Now” (produced by Stu Bangas)
14.) “Uncle Gem’s Rice” (produced by G-Force)

TheFunkyDrummer 12-04-2012 04:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IronSheik (Post 2286336)
I noticed that Cap switched his display name to include the WU logo in it similar to GZA, Meth, Deck, MK & Uey (Dopium) do....making him truly "Official"

http://i.imgur.com/tLA3o.jpg

Disc One:

1.) “In The Dungeon” f/ Show Stopper (produced by: J. Glaze)
2.) “Hustle Game Tight” (produced by: J. Glaze)
3.) “Puffed On Pride” (produced by: J. Glaze)
4.) “Boogah Hill” (produced by: J. Glaze)
5.) “The Better Life Movement” (produced by: J. Glaze)
6.) “Real Life” (produced by: J. Glaze)
7.) “Pull Ya Life Together” (produced by: J. Glaze)
8.) “Creature Feature” (produced by: J. Glaze)
9.) “The Body Rock” (produced by: J. Glaze)
10.) “Rap Is Like Crack” f/ Solomon Childs of Theodore Unit (produced by: J. Glaze)
11.) “Children Of Israel” f/ Show Stopper (produced by: J. Glaze)
12.) “God Forgive Me For My Sins” (produced by: J. Glaze)
13.) “Net Surfin” f/ Show Stopper (produced by: J. Glaze)
14.) “Back To School” (produced by Whaul)

Disc Two:
1.) “Free Lunch” f/ Lounge Mode (produced by Keelay & Zaire)
2.) “Real Talk” f/ Lounge Mode (produced by Cosmos Shines)
3.) “Welfare” f/ Sav Killz (produced by Chris Bay)
4.) “Bar B Que” f/ Lounge Mode (produced by DJ Snips)
5.) “Actual Facts” f/ Sav Killz (produced by DJ Snips)
6.) “Rep Ya Borough” f/ Lounge Mode (produced by Kevlaar 7)
7.) “Live Ya Life” f/ Lounge Mode (produced by Cosmos Shines)
8.) “Chains” (produced by Stu Bangas)
9.) “Socializing” f/ Lounge Mode (produced by Keelay & Zaire)
10.) “It’s A Man’s World” (produced by Kevlaar 7)
11.) “Baby Mommas” (produced by Keelay & Zaire)
12.) “Ease On Down The Road” (produced by Keelay & Zaire)
13.) “We Hood Rich Now” (produced by Stu Bangas)
14.) “Uncle Gem’s Rice” (produced by G-Force)

Is Cappa serious with that artwork??? It's 2012, not 97. That fire looks like it was ripped from Triumph.

hotnikks 12-04-2012 07:13 AM

the cover is fucking horrid nevertheless Im still chekin out this album.

Longbongcilvaringz 12-04-2012 12:06 PM

that cover is too funny.

soob 12-04-2012 12:07 PM

I'm afraid of that 'cus I know that 28 is too much. Cappa should be focused on recording with Wu 'cus he sounds a way better on Wu-Tang's albums.

Longbongcilvaringz 12-04-2012 12:08 PM

wow Solomon Childs is still alive!

IronSheik 02-25-2013 05:29 PM

been listening to this album all day & aint feelin it...maybe 2 tracks max that are worthy but no where near The Struggle or Slang Prostituion in terms of production....poor beat selection by Cappa & his camp
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheFunkyDrummer (Post 2286376)
Is Cappa serious with that artwork??? It's 2012, not 97. That fire looks like it was ripped from Triumph.

Quote:

Originally Posted by IronSheik (Post 2286336)
I noticed that Cap switched his display name to include the WU logo in it similar to GZA, Meth, Deck, MK & Uey (Dopium) do....making him truly "Official"

http://i.imgur.com/tLA3o.jpg

Disc One:

1.) “In The Dungeon” f/ Show Stopper (produced by: J. Glaze)
2.) “Hustle Game Tight” (produced by: J. Glaze)
3.) “Puffed On Pride” (produced by: J. Glaze)
4.) “Boogah Hill” (produced by: J. Glaze)
5.) “The Better Life Movement” (produced by: J. Glaze)
6.) “Real Life” (produced by: J. Glaze)
7.) “Pull Ya Life Together” (produced by: J. Glaze)
8.) “Creature Feature” (produced by: J. Glaze)
9.) “The Body Rock” (produced by: J. Glaze)
10.) “Rap Is Like Crack” f/ Solomon Childs of Theodore Unit (produced by: J. Glaze)
11.) “Children Of Israel” f/ Show Stopper (produced by: J. Glaze)
12.) “God Forgive Me For My Sins” (produced by: J. Glaze)
13.) “Net Surfin” f/ Show Stopper (produced by: J. Glaze)
14.) “Back To School” (produced by Whaul)

Disc Two:
1.) “Free Lunch” f/ Lounge Mode (produced by Keelay & Zaire)
2.) “Real Talk” f/ Lounge Mode (produced by Cosmos Shines)
3.) “Welfare” f/ Sav Killz (produced by Chris Bay)
4.) “Bar B Que” f/ Lounge Mode (produced by DJ Snips)
5.) “Actual Facts” f/ Sav Killz (produced by DJ Snips)
6.) “Rep Ya Borough” f/ Lounge Mode (produced by Kevlaar 7)
7.) “Live Ya Life” f/ Lounge Mode (produced by Cosmos Shines)
8.) “Chains” (produced by Stu Bangas)
9.) “Socializing” f/ Lounge Mode (produced by Keelay & Zaire)
10.) “It’s A Man’s World” (produced by Kevlaar 7)
11.) “Baby Mommas” (produced by Keelay & Zaire)
12.) “Ease On Down The Road” (produced by Keelay & Zaire)
13.) “We Hood Rich Now” (produced by Stu Bangas)
14.) “Uncle Gem’s Rice” (produced by G-Force)


Hollow Dartz 02-25-2013 05:33 PM

This shit is wack. Retire.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:38 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright ©2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one