Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Wu-Tang Chamber (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   CZARFACE (Deck, 7L & Esoteric) - Cement 3's ft. Roc Marciano (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=119777)

kingaaronz 12-03-2012 11:11 AM

CZARFACE (Deck, 7L & Esoteric) - Cement 3's ft. Roc Marciano
 
http://soundcloud.com/macmediapromo/...pectah-deck-7l

“CZARFACE” project will include contributions from Ghostface Killah, Action Bronson, Mr. Muthafuckin’ eXquire, Roc Marciano, Vinnie Paz, Cappadonna, DJ Premier & Oh No

CZARFACE will be released on 2-19-2013 via Brick Records

RADIOACTIVE MAN 12-03-2012 11:29 AM

Roc Marcy is shinning everywhere these days..such a great thing to see

REANIMATED 12-03-2012 11:43 AM

http://files.myopera.com/VegaTheTerr...5.10%20050.jpg

looking forward to a special version of the album that erases every esoteric appearance....

this idiot just sandwiched himself between 2 of the illest rappers ever and sounded LAMER than ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

INS and ROC mashed it...

and esoteric is rapping about snookie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://cache.thephoenix.com/secure/u...7Linis32de.jpg

http://images4.mtv.com/uri/mgid:file...k&quality=0.85

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-s4KBOXn2x6...00/rocmarc.jpg

RADIOACTIVE MAN 12-03-2012 11:54 AM

Hahahahahaha

UNCLE RUCKUS 12-03-2012 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by REANIMATED (Post 2286169)
http://files.myopera.com/VegaTheTerr...5.10%20050.jpg

looking forward to a special version of the album that erases every esoteric appearance....

this idiot just sandwiched himself between 2 of the illest rappers ever and sounded LAMER than ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

INS and ROC mashed it...

and esoteric is rapping about snookie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://cache.thephoenix.com/secure/u...7Linis32de.jpg

http://images4.mtv.com/uri/mgid:file...k&quality=0.85

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-s4KBOXn2x6...00/rocmarc.jpg

Thats the version that features Bubba Sparxxx in Eso's place?

main_man 12-03-2012 12:43 PM

^^^^^ goddamn right.
i'll take cracker ass bubba over that fuckin esoteric cracker anyday of the week.



i also hope they make a version of that g rap/ necro shit without necro.





maybe replace him with riff raff or some shit.

UNCLE RUCKUS 12-03-2012 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by main_man (Post 2286178)
^^^^^ goddamn right.
i'll take cracker ass bubba over that fuckin esoteric cracker anyday of the week.



i also hope they make a version of that g rap/ necro shit without necro.





maybe replace him with riff raff or some shit.

I agree about Necro/G Rap lp should be Ill Bill/G Rap w/ Necro prod. But Im not that into Eso or Bubba I was just busting balls

billo 12-03-2012 01:49 PM

Tooooo sick.

main_man 12-03-2012 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UNCLE RUCKUS (Post 2286187)
I agree about Necro/G Rap lp should be Ill Bill/G Rap w/ Necro prod. But Im not that into Eso or Bubba I was just busting balls

i know, me too.

for real though, bronson/ g rap on necro beats.
now THAT would be worth my money.

necro has devolved as an mc. he's gotten worse at staying on beat. falling victim to "white man's rhythm". on his early shit, he actually kinda stayed on beat. those days are long gone.








and esoteric makes bubba sparxx look as black as james brown.
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...exBBew5-ceTpr8

soren 12-03-2012 02:32 PM

Dope track!

pmack215 12-03-2012 04:15 PM

yo this shit is fuckin dope, bro!!! eso's verse was nice.

roc marc aint co-signing just anybody! and NO, not even just for a fucking check.

and deck aint co-signing any wack shit for an entire fucking album. he probably has a lot of joint-album offers like this. at 20 yrs deep, he's choosing what he WANTS to do.

V1LLAIN 12-03-2012 05:07 PM

Dope

Decka 12-03-2012 05:47 PM

feelin it

CEITEDMOFO 12-03-2012 10:23 PM

ESOs VERSE DOESNT SOUND BAD IF U IMAGINE HES ARAB OR SPANiSH

cmeadows 12-04-2012 10:53 AM

very fresh!!! anyone got a mp3 of this??? much respect if someone can hook it up : )


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:34 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright ©2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one