Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Battle Arena (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   ObServant vs 12welve - VOTE (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=119852)

THE MASON 12-06-2012 08:50 PM

ObServant vs 12welve - VOTE
 
12welve
https://soundcloud.com/12welve-1/12welve-dust

ObServant
https://www.box.com/s/3e56p7070y589yttn7wx

12weLvE 12-06-2012 09:22 PM

Cant help but to think of Lord, Lord, Lord by Kanye. Dope sample

Incase you missed it..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G15mGfWJf3s

Jutzu-Lo-Killer 12-06-2012 09:43 PM

both sick but gotta go wit 12 on this. shit's brilliant
good work

MikeGein 12-07-2012 12:25 AM

Honestly both beats were dope. But I had to go with obServant. I like the change up in the beat and the drums were on point. Product of the 90's homie. Peace

SKAMPOE 12-07-2012 03:05 PM

Steven's was smooth as fuck
when i think of the word BATTLE i want murder n grimey ness
for this i will go with 12 for he had that dirty grimey sound
Stevens beat made me want to touch my self...down there..
as 12's made me want to unload rounds into an empty fridge out back....

12welve!

SKAMPOE 12-07-2012 03:06 PM

but both niggaz flipped the sample thoroughly

obServant 12-09-2012 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 12weLvE (Post 2287224)
Cant help but to think of Lord, Lord, Lord by Kanye. Dope sample

Incase you missed it..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G15mGfWJf3s



wth whos kanye idk i listen to hip hop but that brian bennett sample is mad dope

obServant 12-09-2012 09:09 PM

Who's steven?????????? haha observant son

SKAMPOE 12-09-2012 09:20 PM

didnt u post with steven before ur name change

12weLvE 12-10-2012 02:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by obServant (Post 2287920)
wth whos kanye idk i listen to hip hop but that brian bennett sample is mad dope

Since when is Kanye, Raekwon and Mos Def not hip hop?!?

https://soundcloud.com/jneljmagazine...charlie-wilson

Produced by kanye and you flipped almost the same way as he did.

obServant 12-10-2012 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 12weLvE (Post 2287951)
Since when is Kanye, Raekwon and Mos Def not hip hop?!?

https://soundcloud.com/jneljmagazine...charlie-wilson

Produced by kanye and you flipped almost the same way as he did.

hahahah thats one track with raekwon and mos def i will not be listening too come on yo kanye swiss beats not hip hop yo get the science correct son

12weLvE 12-10-2012 01:14 PM

You are a funny character. Hip hop is wayyyy more than boom boom bap and a soulful sample. I have nothing else to really say to you.

obServant 12-10-2012 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 12weLvE (Post 2288022)
You are a funny character. Hip hop is wayyyy more than boom boom bap and a soulful sample. I have nothing else to really say to you.



hahahh PEACE yo good battle

SKAMPOE 12-10-2012 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by obServant (Post 2288015)
hahahah thats one track with raekwon and mos def i will not be listening too come on yo kanye swiss beats not hip hop yo get the science correct son

Yo u Wildin for respect

obServant 12-10-2012 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JehovAllah (Post 2288035)
Yo u Wildin for respect

yo skampoop first off i never said anything to both you to begin with i was letting somthing i noticed be know then both yall started talking shit ive never got into it with no one on the corp i got mad respect for everyone and you haha you got allot of respect to be earned i dont comment on your shit because i dont feel you thats why you hate on me everytime you can shits weak yo ima just do my thing yall do your thing PEACE


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:09 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one