Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Digital Underground (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Dark Souls 2 trailer (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=119979)

RagnaroK 12-14-2012 08:11 AM

Dark Souls 2 trailer

I've only heard good things about this series. Never played any of the games, but I recently bought Demon Souls and Dark Souls to see what they're about.

Dark Souls 2 - Trailer

IGN Rewind Theater: Dark Souls 2 Trailer

VORTEX 01-11-2013 02:01 AM

Dark souls is mad nice, one of the most difficult games ive ever played! no maps or directions, all about exploring! completed the game with several characters, did not try out the online part tho' !

RagnaroK 01-11-2013 06:06 AM

I finished Demon's Souls and dropped Dark Souls at 26 hours, playing both games one after the other was exhausting for me. This is a great series, one that certainly won't hold your hand at no point, and at times it makes you want to kill the developers.

VORTEX 01-11-2013 06:25 AM

thats quite understandable if you pick up the dark souls right after demon! lmao! co-sign on killing the developers, once too many have i sat and yelled like a motherfucker cause shit got frustrating at some points! bosses to be exact! - Have you gotten/killed all the bosses? "secret" ones and all that? not secret if you read a walkthrough and all that

TheFunkyDrummer 01-11-2013 09:51 AM

Shame it won't be Demon's Souls 2 but I am definitely buying this. Still I think Demon's Souls was a lot harder than Dark Souls. What's up with people thinking it's the hardest game ever? Demon's Souls difficulty absolutely crushes Dark Souls'. I liked Demon's Souls more, but Dark Souls was still one of the greatest games of 2011.

VORTEX 01-15-2013 02:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheFunkyDrummer (Post 2296377)
Shame it won't be Demon's Souls 2 but I am definitely buying this. Still I think Demon's Souls was a lot harder than Dark Souls. What's up with people thinking it's the hardest game ever? Demon's Souls difficulty absolutely crushes Dark Souls'. I liked Demon's Souls more, but Dark Souls was still one of the greatest games of 2011.

haha i reckon it's because of the lack of maps and direction in game + boss difficulty!
that was the main frustrating thing!

RagnaroK 01-22-2013 05:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheFunkyDrummer (Post 2296377)

Whether is Demon's Souls or Dark Souls it is the same thing. The reason they changed the title is because Demon Souls is owned by Sony, since it was an exclusive. When they wanted to go multi-platform they changed it to Dark Souls.