Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Know The Ledge (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   N.R.A. Press Conference: Armed Guards In Schools 12/21/12 (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=120094)

Miliato 12-21-2012 06:26 PM

N.R.A. Press Conference: Armed Guards In Schools 12/21/12

WELL SAID

beautifulrock 12-21-2012 06:33 PM

I'm pretty sure we need less guns in school, not more.

And who pays for these guards? What else could we cut from the curriculum so that we can replace it with a highly untrained unprofessional moron who will probably end up shooting one of these kids the first time he feels threatened in any way. Science? Who needs that when you have guns?

food for thought 12-21-2012 06:37 PM

lmao "Well said"

wu corp retard.

Miliato 12-21-2012 06:39 PM

hah oh ya

Miliato 12-21-2012 07:08 PM

i'm talking about more security in schools? changing the curriculum? i don't know what you mean or where your going with that.

and you assholes vote democrat and don't mind paying for all these benefits illegal immigrants get but complain on who's going to pay for school security.

HANZO 12-21-2012 08:00 PM

this has to be one of the most ridiculous ideas iv heard in a while. guns have no place in a school, no matter who is holding it. jus think what would the kids must be thinking if they see an armed guard at school everyday.

the easiest way to stop such massacres is to stop ppl acquiring such firearms. get rid of guns. it aint rocket science, no need to over complicate things.

IrOnMaN 12-21-2012 08:42 PM

Don't blame the object, blame the people who're pulling the trigger. Guns are weapons and weapons don't have enemies. New gun laws won't have much of an impact. Why? Criminals, trigger happy idiots, and crazy dickheads like Adam will find a way to get their hands on a gun. It's basic supply and demand. If someone wants something, regardless of laws, he/she WILL get their hands on it! If there's a demand there'll always be a supply in America.

netscape check two 12-21-2012 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miliato (Post 2291293)
WELL SAID

I already posted this, Nugent

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...&postcount=259

diggy 12-21-2012 09:42 PM

National Rifle Association

Did we expect them to not say anything in support of more guns?

beautifulrock 12-21-2012 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miliato (Post 2291303)
i'm talking about more security in schools? changing the curriculum? i don't know what you mean or where your going with that.

and you assholes vote democrat and don't mind paying for all these benefits illegal immigrants get but complain on who's going to pay for school security.

Let me explain to you how things work. In order to pay for all this extra security, you are going to have to gouge an already depleted education budget. In order to do that, you have to cut something to pay for it. Understand now?

Robert 12-29-2012 03:55 AM

Bahaha the NRA are the biggest trolls ever. What a bunch of fear-mongering faggits.

EAGLE EYE 12-29-2012 04:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miliato (Post 2291303)

Do you live under a rock? Are you not aware of this "fiscal cliff" ?

If it doesnt come down to edu budget cuts, then in some shape or way tax payers would end up footing the bill for the training, supplies, salaries, etc..

Just the idea of this goes against everything GOP stands for at the moment.

EAGLE EYE 12-29-2012 04:45 AM

The most absurd thing was that they actually attempted to blame everything on violent video games and music

I remember growing up i used to read the NRA publications my father got in the mail. I noticed in the last decade, they went from having some common sense and decency , to complete lunatic fringe group.

Its almost as bizarre as the westboro baptist ppl. Not sure how any gun owner with half a functioning brain could align their interests with this organization.

beautifulrock 12-29-2012 05:53 AM

$50 billion

That's the estimate for what it would cost to arm every school, and that doesn't even include retirement or benefits.

Soul Controller 12-29-2012 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beautifulrock (Post 2291344)
Let me explain to you how things work. In order to pay for all this extra security, you are going to have to gouge an already depleted education budget. In order to do that, you have to cut something to pay for it. Understand now?

this, and this

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert (Post 2292887)
Bahaha the NRA are the biggest trolls ever. What a bunch of fear-mongering faggits.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob (Post 2292888)
Do you live under a rock? Are you not aware of this "fiscal cliff" ?

ahh yes.. few days to go.. world wide fiscal cliff, caused by

fraud by the elite corporations, who commit mass fraud, then are bailed out by the tax payers. (ie rewarded for their crimes against humanity)

gotta love democracy and capitalism.

as ive been saying for well over a year now, this is teh biggest consolidation of real wealth since the 30's

austerity / QE is an illusion, it doesnt effect the corporations, it effects the people who bailed out the fraudsters.

no point in qe or austerity, if there never going to implement justice

banking crisis/meltdown of 2008.. exactly how many bankers where jailed?? how many banks where forced to close??

yes your correct a big fat ZER0