Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Audio Booth (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Skampoe's ENTA DA WINTA feat ICABOD CHANG- OFFICIAL VIDEO (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=120298)

SKAMPOE 01-05-2013 11:16 PM

Skampoe's ENTA DA WINTA feat ICABOD CHANG- OFFICIAL VIDEO
 




Track: Enta Da Wintah
Artists: Jehovallah Da Prophett Feat ICABOD CHANG
Produced by: Chief Bob
Video Edits: Caper
Album: Winter of Carnage
Download Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?513ez9qnb8xaulk

beautifulrock 01-06-2013 01:39 AM

You stole the title from Ol' Dirty Bastard on Protect Ya Neck.

SKAMPOE 01-06-2013 08:40 AM

Nope

IrOnMaN 01-06-2013 08:52 AM

Nice video, Skam. That Katana is sweet. It's a good thing he didn't get caught by the police.

SKAMPOE 01-06-2013 09:15 AM

Word

CEITEDMOFO 01-06-2013 11:23 AM

DOPE TRACK WIT THE FAKE VINNY PAz

IN EVERY HIP HOP SCENE THERE IS ALWAYS ONE FAKE PAZ AND THERES BRIDGPORTS

THIS BEAT I GET A FEELING OF SYMPANTHY AND NOTHING WOULD HAVE BEEN MORE SYMPATHIC IF SKAMP HAS HIS SHIRT OF IN THE VID WHILE SNOW FLAKES DROPPED ON HIS BELLY

beautifulrock 01-06-2013 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beautifulrock (Post 2294747)
You stole the title from Ol' Dirty Bastard on Protect Ya Neck.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JehovAllah (Post 2294781)
Nope

[Ol Dirty Bastard]
First things first man you're fucking with the worst
I'll be sticking pins in your head like a fucking nurse
I'll attack any nigga who's slack in his mack
Come fully packed with a fat rugged stack
Shame on you when you stepped through to
The Ol Dirty Bastard straight from the Brooklyn Zoo
And I'll be damned if I let any man
Come to my center, you
enter the winter
Straight up and down that shit packed jam
You can't slam, don't let me get fool on him man
The Ol Dirty Bastard is dirty and stinking
Ason, unique rolling with the night of the creeps
Niggaz be rolling with a stash
ain't saying cash, bite my style I'll bite your motherfucking ass!



YES. Everybody on this forum knows you aren't smart or creative enough to come up with that shit on your own. Plagiarist.

John Nash 01-06-2013 11:57 AM

rza and gza wrote most of ol dirtys lyrics though so hes probably biting off gza or rza

CEITEDMOFO 01-06-2013 11:59 AM

OL DIRTY WROTE BROOKLYN ZOO SO OL DIRTY>>>> GZA AND RZA NOW COMBINeD

SKAMPOE 01-06-2013 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beautifulrock (Post 2294814)
[Ol Dirty Bastard]
First things first man you're fucking with the worst
I'll be sticking pins in your head like a fucking nurse
I'll attack any nigga who's slack in his mack
Come fully packed with a fat rugged stack
Shame on you when you stepped through to
The Ol Dirty Bastard straight from the Brooklyn Zoo
And I'll be damned if I let any man
Come to my center, you
enter the winter
Straight up and down that shit packed jam
You can't slam, don't let me get fool on him man
The Ol Dirty Bastard is dirty and stinking
Ason, unique rolling with the night of the creeps
Niggaz be rolling with a stash
ain't saying cash, bite my style I'll bite your motherfucking ass!



YES. Everybody on this forum knows you aren't smart or creative enough to come up with that shit on your own. Plagiarist.

they made it a hotline I made an ill song

What

Fuck what cha heard
Pcp!!!
ain't non ya faggits fuckin with us

Uncle Steezo 01-06-2013 05:54 PM

my fav song visualized. thumbs up. i agree with heat tho. u shoulda pulled the ricky ross and showed us them tittaaaays.

SKAMPOE 01-06-2013 07:13 PM

Ahahahahah If I get more than a thousand views on this video I will make another song and video combo just to take my shirt off

JIGSAW45 01-06-2013 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beautifulrock (Post 2294814)
[Ol Dirty Bastard]
First things first man you're fucking with the worst
I'll be sticking pins in your head like a fucking nurse
I'll attack any nigga who's slack in his mack
Come fully packed with a fat rugged stack
Shame on you when you stepped through to
The Ol Dirty Bastard straight from the Brooklyn Zoo
And I'll be damned if I let any man
Come to my center, you
enter the winter
Straight up and down that shit packed jam
You can't slam, don't let me get fool on him man
The Ol Dirty Bastard is dirty and stinking
Ason, unique rolling with the night of the creeps
Niggaz be rolling with a stash
ain't saying cash, bite my style I'll bite your motherfucking ass!



YES. Everybody on this forum knows you aren't smart or creative enough to come up with that shit on your own. Plagiarist.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang (Post 2294816)
rza and gza wrote most of ol dirtys lyrics though so hes probably biting off gza or rza

Neg rep ya faggit mufukkas!

CEITEDMOFO 01-06-2013 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JehovAllah (Post 2294950)
Ahahahahah If I get more than a thousand views on this video I will make another song and video combo just to take my shirt off

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs2/2139320_o.gif

EAGLE EYE 01-06-2013 09:49 PM

Lmao

Crumple should've taken notes from skamp about providing incentive


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:31 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one