Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Know The Ledge (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   starch..whats the ill effects? (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=120357)

D.projectile 01-09-2013 04:49 AM

starch..whats the ill effects?
 
i remember a video of sebi's where he mentioned starch (along with blood n sugar) as being something to stay away from. cant find the vid but does anyone knw what the deal is with starch-what the ill effects are?

D.projectile 01-09-2013 07:45 AM

no worries i found something

knewcheeze 01-09-2013 02:43 PM

ffffffff
 
yeah starch would do the same shit sugar does including fuck your fuckin emotions up and shit...

to get starch eye would recommend eating the foods on this list raw

http://www.buzzle.com/articles/starc...bles-list.html

eye been sprouting chickpeas like a mothafucka and they are fucking dee-lish

and eye been eating these raw homegrown beets...they not the most tastiest shit but they put in that work in da old tummy tums...and they turn your feek and piss purple...

and yes you can eat potato's raw...

knewcheeze 01-09-2013 02:44 PM

fffff
 
oh yeah and by the way om loving this shit right here....

"go pray to your spook. it's Fajr time mystery God air worshiper. haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa*aaaaaaaaaaaa cut your day short by dong the knowledge or doing the Math. why pray when you know what you need and got to do. stupid ass ****** is what you are. tell your spook i said lick ass. he can't do shit to me. fuck it or whatever it is you bow to. go bang your head and take a tylenol afterwards. haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa str8 clown"

D.projectile 01-11-2013 04:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knowcheeze (Post 2295898)
yeah starch would do the same shit sugar does including fuck your fuckin emotions up and shit...

to get starch eye would recommend eating the foods on this list raw

http://www.buzzle.com/articles/starc...bles-list.html

eye been sprouting chickpeas like a mothafucka and they are fucking dee-lish

and eye been eating these raw homegrown beets...they not the most tastiest shit but they put in that work in da old tummy tums...and they turn your feek and piss purple...

and yes you can eat potato's raw...


chickpeas r da shit..never had em sprouted..must b bangin

i dont really hit potatoes much tho..must be down to laziness..butternut squash is a better alternative tho

D.projectile 01-11-2013 04:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knowcheeze (Post 2295900)
oh yeah and by the way om loving this shit right here....

"go pray to your spook. it's Fajr time mystery God air worshiper. haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa*aaaaaaaaaaaa cut your day short by dong the knowledge or doing the Math. why pray when you know what you need and got to do. stupid ass ****** is what you are. tell your spook i said lick ass. he can't do shit to me. fuck it or whatever it is you bow to. go bang your head and take a tylenol afterwards. haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa str8 clown"

hahaaha

yeah those self-hatin religous types need 2 hear it

knewcheeze 01-13-2013 10:24 AM

ffffffff
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by D.projectile (Post 2296340)
chickpeas r da shit..never had em sprouted..must b bangin

i dont really hit potatoes much tho..must be down to laziness..butternut squash is a better alternative tho

hell mothafuckin yay-yah!!!!....it takes about 3 days to sprout them mothafuckas...but once they grow that one inch tail its on like donkey kong...toss a couple a avocado's in there...throw your seasoning in there...

eye think the best potato to fuck wit would be sweet potato's...you can also juice em

but yeah...eye don't really trust Dr. Sebi....eye remember he was sue-ing michael jackson for a crazy amount of money...like 300 grand or sum shit and om thinkin like dayum...holistic healing don't cost that much....it just seemed like he was tryin 2 milk da fuck out of MJ's bank account....

om sayin....all eye need to help someone cure themselves of cancer is for them to have a place to live with a bath tub....and maybe like 2000 dollars a month and it would go down....


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:58 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one