Holy shit, Ras Kass is actually still amazing
he outdoes Raekwon on this one...
Scarface movie sample? check
cocaine references? check
gritty '90s beat? check
video is whatever whatever, but I'm coping his Barmageddon album after listening to this track. it drops February 12
people worry about soap drama shit to much like his lil beef with Game.
and in doing that miss out on some great music
RasKass is dope as fuck, that barmageddon mixtape is pure heat !
ras kass has always been a beast
Used to be big on Ras Kass back in the day, but haven't really checked for him in a while. Loving the sound of this one, I'll have to peep the album to see if it keeps this type of sound.
01. Intro : Johnny C-Arson
02. I Love This Show
03. Come On (feat. Agallah & Sick Jacken)
04. Human Dogfight (feat. Guilty Simpson)
05. Godz N The Hood (feat. Bishop Lamont, Talib Kweli & MK Asante)
06. Upscale Ratchet
07. Judas (feat. Planet Asia & Chace Infinite)
08. Sometimes (feat. Monie Love)
10. Focus (feat. Kendrick Lamar & ProVerb)
11. Cokelines (feat. Agallah)
12. Overdose (feat. Gifted)
13. Still Breathin (feat. Yukmouth & Eddie Projex)
16. C U Next Tuesday
17. Get Yo Money Right (feat. Too Short, Black Silver, Ice T & Dina Rae)
No HRSMN, no listen.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:26 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one