Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Temple Of Darts (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Fueled by Greed (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=120392)

SKAMPOE 01-10-2013 11:24 PM

Fueled by Greed

I've been a soldier for the king and don't deserve this ill treatment,
ain't nothing can excuse the breaking of gods law,
I've taken to this life partnered with Jigsaw,
a man cannot afford to earn an honest living No more, but we still expected to restore the wages of the church since the dark ages, still today the priest deals with face less racists,
what part of the game of that,
they say my words run as little as the cold wind,
infused with the poison from a scorpion sting,
A whole generation of vipers,
i'm comforted by the mongoose who brings the peace to my heart,
The snake never stood a chance before it was ripped apart,
The blood does something to me
Similar to a shark,
I know when they bleed,
I know when is time to take heed and disappear faster than light speed,
I come back in the third day fuels by greed,
My necklace gleam,
Crafted by the tips of the tongues who spoke against my team,
Any action against the throne must be punished ruthlessly for that's the only way to maintain the absolute power of a KING.... @jehovallah

Peace

JahroamDaGod 01-11-2013 05:27 AM

I've been a soldier for the king and don't deserve this ill treatment,
ain't nothing can excuse the breaking of gods law,
I've taken to this life partnered with Jigsaw,
a man cannot afford to earn an honest living No more, but we still expected to restore the wages of the church since the dark ages, still today the priest deals with face less racists,
what part of the game of that,
infused with the poison from a scorpion sting,
A whole generation of vipers,
i'm comforted by the mongoose who brings the peace to my heart,

The imagery here is ILL. The Snake and the Mongoose, two hunters preying on each other...and the generation of vipers line was slick too.

Peace

SKAMPOE 01-12-2013 07:12 PM

i dont know why the video aint showed up.... i spit this over a BRONZE FEET aka THE MASON exclusive beat...
JahroamDaGod, THANX for peepin G

diggy 01-13-2013 02:00 AM

A true poet.

SKAMPOE 01-13-2013 02:38 AM

Mu fuckin raaght

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI 05-02-2013 12:37 PM

dope!

tekunique 05-02-2013 02:51 PM

insightful dart Skamp ! cant help but think of one of my shit as follows....

Darkest hours of the Last Days, If Crime pays where The Bosses ? The Made Men with their ways ?
Either deceased or incarcerated, families mourn, but too late for peace they done faded
Think of all the niggaz you've hated, was your reasons really stronger than the hatred ?
Or was it the other way around sinister temptations constantly surround clog up your thought process
Shows no progress like the Legends of The Monsters they claimed to exist in Lochness
Rise up from the shadows of regret filled darkness, escape, let go of The Devils with Human features that seduce and appear harmless
Time to climb up the bottomless well that forever dwell vicious cycles and endless trails only lead your Soul to sell
What's a souless body floating The Earth ? What's it all worth ?
Find out at your mothafuckin' demise, notice when The Dove cries but who's looking in my eyes and tellin' lies ?...

SKAMPOE 05-02-2013 08:23 PM

Time to climb up the bottomless well that forever dwell vicious cycles and endless trails only lead your Soul to sell

nasty^^^

tekunique 05-02-2013 08:28 PM

^^ good looks fam

zooruka 05-04-2013 05:43 AM

did skamp forget to pay his electrical bill lol

:tease:

peace

SKAMPOE 05-06-2013 07:28 AM

Ahhahahahahha that video was filmed in the middle of hurricane Sandy, we had no electric power for a week, that was like at three AM... We was out there makin sure no one tried to trespass, that original audio to the video was craazy, people screaming, wind blowin, rain gutters and storm windows being pulled out by the wind... It was wild...peace