Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   what are the best headphones for listening? (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=120457)

JASPER BEARDLY 01-16-2013 12:09 PM

what are the best headphones for listening?

I have 2-400 to spend

thanks

food for thought 01-16-2013 12:51 PM

lol I never get why people spend so much money on a pair of headphones

I would much rather spend $400 on a banging sound system for the house.

My $30 skullcandy headphones are satisfying and I got them 50% off for $15.

JASPER BEARDLY 01-16-2013 01:15 PM

I live in an apartment I can't bump music that loud or my old ass neighbor/bitchy ass other neighbors will def complain

I'm surprised you feel that way in general, I have bose in ear headphones and I like em but I'd still like something better if I could.. doesn't sound quite full enough for me.

I'm not materialistic at all either I just want sick head phones so I can really hear the music White Man Can't Jump style

food for thought 01-16-2013 01:19 PM

Really,the only time I use headphones is when Im coding at work so idk. Sometimes when Im out and about.

you probly have more of a use for quality headphones.

Heavy Ammunition 01-16-2013 01:36 PM

It really depends if you like closed or opened headphones. Or earbuds. Closed if you dont wanna hear people around you and like a more bassy sound. And opened gives a more natural listening experience but everyone around you is gonna hear what you're playing.
And if your'e spending that much for headphones, you should buy a DAC as well to use em at their full potential.

I got a pair of HD380's that I really like.

JASPER BEARDLY 01-16-2013 02:40 PM

makes sense food that's legit then def prob don't need to upgrade for you

i want closed

what's a dac? is that like a headphone amp?

check two 01-16-2013 03:21 PM

I thought you had another headphones thread recently? lol

food for thought 01-16-2013 03:37 PM

^lol

The "closed" headphones are nice but you ahve to be careful with those because they build them according to what they think will fit comfortably on your ears

If you are a drunkn "dumbo" monk type charachter, with XXL size ears that interfere with NASA satellites and GPS systems, then you might find some closed headphones to be uncomfortable where they sit on your ear instead of "cupping" the ear like brock does with ball sacks on weekends

VORTEX 01-16-2013 03:42 PM

^ lmao!!!!! -dead-

John Nash 01-16-2013 04:03 PM

http://pic.epicfail.com/wp-content/u...penetrated.jpg

check two 01-16-2013 04:30 PM

I don't think adults use ear buds.

diggy 01-16-2013 05:50 PM

Quote:

My $30 skullcandy headphones are satisfying and I got them 50% off for $15.
I have those. I recently bought a pair of "ifrogz audio" (headphones) from hmv about $30 cuz my skullcandy was repeatedly dropped and damaged. It's snugger than skullcandy. Good stuff though.

food for thought 01-16-2013 05:58 PM

^should have sent them back

their warranty is nice

Quote:

Our Policy
If you broke them:

If your headphones broke because of something you did, like accidentally step on them or put them through the wash - we have your back! We will hook up with 50% of the current MSRP value in the form of a coupon code you can use on our website.
READ FULL POLICYREAD FULL POLICY
If it's a manufacturing defect:

If your headphones broke for no good reason, like sound suddenly stops coming out of one ear, then it may be a manufacturer defect. Tell us what happened and we will set you up with 100% of the current MSRP value in the form of a coupon code. Manufacturing defects generally appear within the first year of ownership.

diggy 01-16-2013 07:30 PM

Too bad I don't have the receipt. I couldn't even tell you when I bought them. Maybe early last yr or before that.

check two 01-16-2013 07:44 PM

What are some decent noise canceling headphones? Every once in a great while, when I have the noise canceling feature turned on.. I still pick up some frequency of a guy with a southern accent, that sounds like he's on a CB radio.