Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Wu-Tang Chamber (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Ghostface and MF Doom? (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1205)

tonystarkz 06-21-2005 04:27 PM

Ghostface and MF Doom?

Ive been all over Ghostface's nuts since i heard him. Hes killin it still and is by far the most advanced lyricist in the clan... I know he did shit with MF Doom but help me out, what exactly they do together. I know MF Doom loops Ghost's verses over his beats but is that it? Did they do a real studio Cd together, and if so is it in stores? Help me out wit this cuz if there's anything by Ghost out there that I aint heard i gotta step my game up

thanks

36chambers 06-21-2005 04:29 PM

Re: Ghostface and MF Doom?

Quote:

Originally Posted by tonystarkz
Ive been all over Ghostface's nuts since i heard him.

u shouldnt admit that.

plus theyre doing an album together. Doom producing, ghost doing the vocals. they havent actually done anything yet

Orion Nebulus 06-21-2005 04:37 PM

Yeah I been talking about this ill ass colaboration for a while now.....Ghostface is going to drop a new album and Mf doom is not only going to produce some of the tracks but also drop some verses. This is a hiphop head's dream come true..... Ghost is always one of my favorites and one of the dopest in the clan and now he's teaming up with my other favorite emcee Mf doom. Doom is one of the illest in the underground scene. Imagine hearing Ghostface rhyming over a doom beat and vice versa........look out...this has the makings of a classic!!!!!

Funk_Dock 06-21-2005 04:56 PM

lets just hope for the best

Knicks 06-21-2005 05:00 PM

as long as doom keeps his verses to a minimum. i cant stand his raps

Orion Nebulus 06-21-2005 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knicks
as long as doom keeps his verses to a minimum. i cant stand his raps

lmaoooooo....thats the most absurd shit I ever heard!!! Mf Doom is ill man.

Knicks 06-21-2005 05:08 PM

the most boring motherfucker i ever heard

Orion Nebulus 06-21-2005 05:13 PM

Hahahaha..boring or are you just too simple minded to understand true hiphop!!! Judging by your age...I guess so.

Knicks 06-21-2005 05:18 PM

lol @ i cant understand true hip hop.

you ever heard of an opinion old man? not everything was made for everyone to like it. You get mad at everyone that doesnt like wu tang?

ur just a nerd

Orion Nebulus 06-21-2005 05:29 PM

Hahahaha...ok little boy you got me...I'm a nerd. Lmaoooo who said I'm mad?? I'm just schooling you youngster.. who claims he knows anything about true hiphop..thats all. You need to get your education ...you only 17....your generation dont know shit about hiphop. I suggest you throw away all your g unit and dipset cds and get some real shit. I know youre going to write more shit but im done with you.......peace born knowledge!!!

MFRowan 06-21-2005 05:35 PM

madvillainy, one of the best cds ever!!!
looking forward to this colaboration.

Knicks 06-21-2005 05:37 PM

yes, my house is about to overflow with dipset and g unit, and that is why i am on wutangcorp.com. you arent makin much sense now

i like underground rap,but since i dont like Doom i dont know anything?....right.

Cm0ney 06-21-2005 06:06 PM

eagerly waiting for this

Lesbian Nun 06-21-2005 06:18 PM

k man seriously stop saying "true hip hop" i wish i could punch people over the net cause saying "you don't know TRUE hip hop" is just fuckin boring like that kid claims dooms rhymes are which i don't agree with...whoever said this has the possibility of being a classic is more then right...

Orion Nebulus 06-21-2005 06:25 PM

yeah and i wish you catch a virus....and I'm not talking about computer lmaooooo!!!