Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   THE GOD IS WUCORPs JAMES FRANCO (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=120508)

CEITEDMOFO 01-19-2013 06:49 PM

THE GOD IS WUCORPs JAMES FRANCO
 
http://cache.io9.com/assets/images/7/2010/05/frano.jpg
I REMEMBER WHEN I TOOK YOU FAGGITS IN AND DIDNT WANT YA
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lw...hvpzo1_250.gif

WITH THE RISE OF THE INSULT CHAMBER SHARPInG YOUR SONNING SWORDz
http://www.flickfilosopher.com/flick...iseofapes4.gif
JUST WARMS MY HEART
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lx...hvpzo1_500.gif

THREAD WAS MADE BY OLD CORPSE MEMBER ROBBY COPYING THE GODS HEAT DISSES THREAD
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ln...ihrho1_500.gif

SOMETIMES I HAVE TO REASSURE YOU QUEERS
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lp...w8kto1_500.jpg
THAT YOUR STILL NERDS BEFORE YOU GO OUTSIDE TALKING WITH THIS NEW FOUND SLANG
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1...9dhho1_500.gif

SOME FAGGITS LIKE KERZO SKY PERU BALLY ASSBLOOD , LORD NOSE, & SOUL CONTROLLER I WILL NEVER GIVE U DAP
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lu...2dr2o1_500.gif



I JUST NEED TO BANG ONE OF SOUL OR GENERAL WISES CUSINS TO MAKE THIS THREAD COMPLETE
http://audreymagazine.com/wp-content...2.03.07-PM.png



http://i48.tinypic.com/29ay9hl.jpg

LORD NOSE 01-19-2013 06:54 PM

Shut the fuck up

CEITEDMOFO 01-19-2013 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LORD NOSE (Post 2298120)

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7...2o1_r1_500.gif

FatherSl!me 01-19-2013 11:11 PM

Hahahaha!!!!!

JIGSAW45 01-20-2013 02:13 AM

Wtf u talkin bout spigga!? Btw the proper vanacular is sharpening, u illiterate fuck...no shawshank redemption! Ahhhhhahahahahahaha!

Sky Blue Bally Kid 01-20-2013 08:53 AM

When Hurricane Sandy hit New Jersey, it was the closest Ceited had come in his life to getting blown by a member of the opposite sex...


http://lifeissavage.com/wp-content/u...razy_laugh.gif

EAGLE EYE 01-20-2013 10:02 AM

http://25.media.tumblr.com/cf5e5c9b7...5p7eo1_500.gif

http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enha...41521683-1.gif

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster 01-20-2013 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JIGSAW45 (Post 2298182)
Wtf u talkin bout spigga!? Btw the proper vanacular is sharpening, u illiterate fuck...no shawshank redemption! Ahhhhhahahahahahaha!

come on, jig. we need to be a little more sensitive to ceited and his need.

he just learns...differently

He knows what he wants to say, but has trouble getting it straight in his mind.




LORD NOSE 01-20-2013 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO AKA HEAT (Post 2298119)

SOME FAGGITS LIKE KERZO SKY PERU BALLY ASSBLOOD , LORD NOSE, & SOUL CONTROLLER I WILL NEVER GIVE U DAP



are you saying that you want us to touch your hand ?

CEITEDMOFO 01-20-2013 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sky Blue Bally Kid (Post 2298215)
When Hurricane Sandy hit New Jersey, it was the closest Ceited had come in his life to getting blown by a member of the opposite sex...


http://lifeissavage.com/wp-content/u...razy_laugh.gif



Quote:

Originally Posted by DANNY WINTERS (Post 2298244)
come on, jig. we need to be a little more sensitive to ceited and his need.

he just learns...differently

He knows what he wants to say, but has trouble getting it straight in his mind.

Quote:

Originally Posted by LORD NOSE (Post 2298248)
are you saying that you want us to touch your hand ?

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lu...2dr2o1_500.gifhttp://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lu...2dr2o1_500.gifhttp://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lu...2dr2o1_500.gif


http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm...3o1_r2_250.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by JIGSAW45 (Post 2298182)
Wtf u talkin bout spigga!? Btw the proper vanacular is sharpening, u illiterate fuck...no shawshank redemption! Ahhhhhahahahahahaha!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lu...2dr2o1_500.gif

Sky Blue Bally Kid 01-20-2013 12:36 PM

You're twice the man James Franco is...literally...

CEITEDMOFO 01-20-2013 01:44 PM

^ASS BLOOD HAS TO BE BLACKULAs SECONDARY, POSTS ARE TOO FEMININE
QUITE FITTING SINCE BLACKULA IS A PERUVIAN LOOKIN COLOMBIAn
http://cdn.videogum.com/files/2011/09/francoart7.gif

Sky Blue Bally Kid 01-20-2013 02:39 PM

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...zOhq9rYpT6M5kr

EAGLE EYE 01-20-2013 02:42 PM

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md...8thio1_400.gif

EAGLE EYE 01-20-2013 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO AKA HEAT (Post 2298265)

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0...vhbwo1_400.gif


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:26 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one