Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   White People Think Blacks Like Being Unemployed, Selling Drugs, Getting Welfare (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=120684)

CharlesJones 02-02-2013 01:05 PM

White People Think Blacks Like Being Unemployed, Selling Drugs, Getting Welfare

White people will never understand why poor blacks sell drugs and get welfare checks and food stamps. They do these things because they can't get a job. They know that it's not easy to get a job but yet they continue to make racist comments about blacks. When blacks can't get jobs, they're gonna sell drugs and get welfare. That's just the way it is. So deal with it. When white people stop discriminating against blacks with employment, then they will see blacks stop selling drugs and stop getting welfare. They will also see crime stop happening in black neighborhoods. White people think getting a education is gonna guarantee blacks a good job and that's not true. Getting a college diploma doesn't guarantee blacks a good job. Plus the reason why most blacks don't go to college because they think school is boring and they don't have money to go. It's sad that in 2013 we still got blacks unemployed, selling drugs, killing each other and whites think just because Barack Obama is president that things are gonna change with blacks.

I have a nephew who graduated from high school last year and he's been unemployed since last summer. I'm lucky that i have 2 jobs and i've been trying to leave my part time job to find another job but i haven't had any luck. So i stopped looking and that's what usually happens with most unemployed blacks. When they can't find a job after they've filled out several applications, they stop looking and do illegal stuff to get money because blacks aren't gonna sit around and wait on jobs to call them. Blacks have a history of being independent ever since we've been brought to america because when we weren't slaves anymore, we had to have our own businesses because whites wouldn't let us shop at their businesses.

White people act like it's so hard for them to figure out why blacks do illegal stuff to get money when they don't have a job. There's some unemployed whites that do illegal stuff to get money. So they need to stop acting like blacks are the only ones who do illegal stuff because the bottom line is you gotta do what you gotta do to survive because nobody is gonna give you money to take care of yourself.

beautifulrock 02-02-2013 01:57 PM

You're a fucking idiot.

check two 02-02-2013 02:03 PM

Is this thread from the 50's?

CharlesJones 02-02-2013 02:08 PM

Beautifulrock, how am i a idiot? I'm just stating facts and the truth. Nothing will change with blacks until they get jobs. If whites want blacks to get off welfare and stop selling drugs, give them jobs and jobs that pay good money instead of minimum wage.

John Nash 02-02-2013 02:09 PM

problems black people face today developed after the great afro american migrations across USA. integration was the biggest problem. black people had to move into places that were cheap and near city centres. those places would have lower rates of living and higher crime rates because they were cheaper.

the biggest problem was when white people treated black people like 2nd class citizens.

i dont think afro americans sell drugs because theyre unemployed. where i live people who have left university also have a hard time getting a job but they dont turn into drug dealers.

John Nash 02-02-2013 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by check two (Post 2301345)
Is this thread from the 50's?

hahahahahahahaha

CharlesJones 02-02-2013 02:16 PM

Don't laugh at Check Two because he's ignorant. This is a serious topic and i think if the unemployment situation with blacks continue, there's gonna be more crime, black men continuing going to prison, more black men dead, more black women having kids outta wedlock, more black men dropping outta high school and not going to college.

CharlesJones 02-02-2013 02:18 PM

Like Willie D said on If I Was White song about how whites treat blacks with employment, last hired and first fired, that's us. Man i'm sick and tired of these prejudiced bastards LOL. That's funny but that's the truth.

RADIOACTIVE MAN 02-02-2013 02:23 PM

Charles...thats very untrue...most of them actually want blacks to work so they will stop having to pay their ways through life

check two 02-02-2013 02:25 PM

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs2/1182935_o.gif

beautifulrock 02-02-2013 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CharlesJones (Post 2301347)
Beautifulrock, how am i a idiot? I'm just stating facts and the truth. Nothing will change with blacks until they get jobs. If whites want blacks to get off welfare and stop selling drugs, give them jobs and jobs that pay good money instead of minimum wage.

No, you are using the same stereotypical insults that lump all people of one color into a certain category. This is the same thing whites did to blacks for hundreds of years, meaning you didn't learn a god damn thing. It's this type of thinking, and even worse, the verbalization of such thinking, that makes you a fucking idiot, and makes the world not take steps in the right direction. Nobody wants to hear this shit.

BRONZBODY 02-02-2013 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CharlesJones (Post 2301347)

you are aware that statistically, there are more white families on welfare than black families right???

EAGLE EYE 02-02-2013 02:32 PM

Im not sure what's more perplexing..

CJ's rhetoric or some of you actually writing serious responses in this thread LOL?

John Nash 02-02-2013 02:32 PM

i think its just a prejudice thing. when white americans and europeans hear the phrase "black man" they probably just have an image of a black rapper with a big chain and a gun. but thank god that image is dying out because gangsta rap is dying out.

that image probably also inspired black hoodlums because it was on TV all the time.

i think in 30 or 40 years this type of behaviour will die out. its not going to happen over night.

CharlesJones 02-02-2013 02:34 PM

Bronzbody, show me the stats about that because i didn't know that. I know there's more whites than blacks on the planet but i didn't think more of them would be poor than blacks. Beautifulrock, i'm not putting blacks in one category. I know there's some blacks that have jobs. I'm talking about poor blacks who are unemployed. They need jobs and until they get jobs, they're gonna continue to sell drugs and be on welfare. I'm not saying that it's ok to sell drugs but that's what unemployed black men are gonna do to get money because they're not gonna sit around broke waiting for a job to call them. You even got some unemployed black women that are club strippers and prostitutes because they feel they gotta do what they gotta do to get money because their mentality is the same way like unemployed black men. It's about surviving to them and they're gonna do whatever is necessary to get money and they don't care what white people think about the illegal stuff they do to get money.