Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   illuminati is running this shit (pretenders) (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=120781)

TRUEMANSHOW 02-10-2013 06:32 PM

illuminati is running this shit (pretenders)

ask yourself what have you done to proof to the world that your dope & live enough to be proud to say you earn that spot so your offspring can say my father was a legend once that the legacy can claim gold?..you see so many of these dime bitches choose losers over well made men..the media dumping down wack shit and they know it..really they wanna bring destruction..whats the point of the majority of pretenders working when you dont expect the best out of the situation..you betta quit your job knowing your lying to yourself eradicating golden seeds..niggaz like true master & 4th disciple homeless just check the catalogue they cant come wack basicly classified as ignored while rza makes millions?..whats the point if you ignore the best and put up with this bullshit cuz they cant handle black seeds bringing the heat..this is truelly became a light skinned versus dark skinned issue..& now light skinned negros versus dark skinned negroes the chains of slavery never broke yall the masses are pretenders and the world already ended before the mayans predicted shit cuz racism is an issue till this day but ppl keep ignoring it..just my 2 cents

hectis 02-10-2013 07:17 PM

Who is ignoring racism, and thinks is not an issue? The world did not end, because other wise your post would not be!!!!

beautifulrock 02-10-2013 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRUEMANSHOW (Post 2302989)
ask yourself what have you done to proof to the world that your dope & live enough to be proud to say you earn that spot so your offspring can say my father was a legend once that the legacy can claim gold?..you see so many of these dime bitches choose losers over well made men..the media dumping down wack shit and they know it..really they wanna bring destruction..whats the point of the majority of pretenders working when you dont expect the best out of the situation..you betta quit your job knowing your lying to yourself eradicating golden seeds..niggaz like true master & 4th disciple homeless just check the catalogue they cant come wack basicly classified as ignored while rza makes millions?..whats the point if you ignore the best and put up with this bullshit cuz they cant handle black seeds bringing the heat..this is truelly became a light skinned versus dark skinned issue..& now light skinned negros versus dark skinned negroes the chains of slavery never broke yall the masses are pretenders and the world already ended before the mayans predicted shit cuz racism is an issue till this day but ppl keep ignoring it..just my 2 cents

No punctuation?

http://ts2.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4955280703030841&pid=1.7

^^^I know I'm beating that shit to death, but I just can't help myself. It's like the greatest thing ever.

EAGLE EYE 02-10-2013 08:22 PM

Watching illiterate male RZA groupies suffer mental breakdowns

http://25.media.tumblr.com/cf6bdbc62...bb7uo1_500.gif

TRUEMANSHOW 02-11-2013 02:23 AM

yeah and hellspawns keep attacking we need that we already know who yall are yall illiterate..be gone

Soul Controller 02-11-2013 04:40 AM

rza is a phaggot

GhettoGnom 02-11-2013 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRUEMANSHOW (Post 2303054)
yeah and hellspawns keep attacking we need that we already know who yall are yall illiterate..be gone

Who's illiterate?

Lol..

Ease down on the conspiracies homie..

hectis 02-11-2013 01:05 PM

So explain the "pretenders" part in your title.

TRUEMANSHOW 02-11-2013 01:22 PM

true master is better then rza and being set up as child molester..yall pretend to love with false notions of truth..

hectis 02-11-2013 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRUEMANSHOW (Post 2303133)
true master is better then rza and being set up as child molester..yall pretend to love with false notions of truth..

What proof do you have that "we" pretend to love with false notions of truth?

TRUEMANSHOW 02-11-2013 02:15 PM

cuz yall on rzas dick too much..yall praise false idols

hectis 02-11-2013 04:12 PM

You don't know what everyone praises you just assume, and just, because someone is a fan of Bobby does not mean they are on his dick.

What if though you work for the "illuminati" and the real purpose of this thread was to make light skinned black people, and dark skinned black people look at each differently, and your real motivation was to make them hate one another. You say the world ended a long time ago, but maybe it was your world that came to an end when you became a secret puppet of the "illuminati" and now the only world you live in is one in which you only see freedom through them.

TRUEMANSHOW 02-11-2013 05:03 PM

x all i have to say illuminati basicly didnt exist for me untill they caught me son..im all for positive elevation but bobby isnt thee wu idol you have to recognize that cmon man..the majority praises him as when hes just popa wu thats all he is

hectis 02-11-2013 09:09 PM

He's just Popa Wu?

TRUEMANSHOW 02-13-2013 03:15 AM

let me put it this way im all for enritchment of the soul and intellect to say positive or negative is conlanguage in the word positive stands po and that aint right so i back out my previous statement but rza is a popa wu in a sence of thinking that if you use big words your all that conlanguage ppl