Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Know The Ledge (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   boosting creativity (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=120929)

D.projectile 02-20-2013 09:03 AM

boosting creativity

whats your number technique for creativity boosting?

LORD NOSE 02-20-2013 10:43 AM

traveling, and deep breathing clean fresh air

food for thought 02-20-2013 10:47 AM

intense psychedelic experiences.

diggy 02-20-2013 02:29 PM

Well, you do not create. You modify. synthesis and analysis. The more data you input through your senses, the more material you have to manipulate and build things in your mind. So experience new things, places, and people and let it marinate, so you could make new combinations of things.

knewcheeze 02-22-2013 12:24 PM

ffff

Quote:

Originally Posted by FMJ (Post 2305831)
Well, you do not create. You modify. synthesis and analysis. The more data you input through your senses, the more material you have to manipulate and build things in your mind. So experience new things, places, and people and let it marinate, so you could make new combinations of things.

whoa!

unfortuneatly weed smoke is mah number creativity booster....but that has reached the end of its rope...mah spirit guides have informed self that om gonna have to kill mah weed addiction in order to fullfilll mah destiny...

fruits and vegtables are clearly the best way to boost creativity....

what about you D...whats your #1 creativity booster?

Edgar Erebus 02-27-2013 11:38 AM

Meditation, but not that commercialized, yogi, fake transcendental, empty-your-mind shit, but simply isolating myself from outside world for a while and letting my mind develop on the issue at hand.

Drugs are useless to me. Maybe I do get awesome ideas, but I lose any motivation to materialize them.

D.projectile 02-28-2013 05:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knowcheeze (Post 2306324)
whoa!

unfortuneatly weed smoke is mah number creativity booster....but that has reached the end of its rope...mah spirit guides have informed self that om gonna have to kill mah weed addiction in order to fullfilll mah destiny...

fruits and vegtables are clearly the best way to boost creativity....

what about you D...whats your #1 creativity booster?

when i sit n ponder n im silent i do feel more creative but i hardly ever take advantage of it tho

Quote:

Originally Posted by Edgar Erebus (Post 2307718)
Meditation, but not that commercialized, yogi, fake transcendental, empty-your-mind shit, but simply isolating myself from outside world for a while and letting my mind develop on the issue at hand.

Drugs are useless to me. Maybe I do get awesome ideas, but I lose any motivation to materialize them.

happens to me with weed..i gt thoughts wizzin around but no drive to do anything with it..i just get lost in thought

Quote:

Originally Posted by FMJ (Post 2305831)

makes sense

D.projectile 02-28-2013 05:36 AM

it could be energy blocks or me not doing what im supposed 2 maybe that causes a lack

LORD NOSE 02-28-2013 08:38 AM

The blocks could be too much sugar in the blood.

It's that simple

Don't sleep.

Exercize and long walks in unfamiliar places.

Heat the body up with exercise.

PANDA PISS 03-01-2013 06:59 PM

Everybody has interesting thoughts. The difference between being creative and not being creative is creating.

So either do what you want or accept you are not creative.

D.projectile 03-02-2013 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sosa (Post 2308366)
So either do WHAT YOU WANT or accept you are not creative.

theres da problem i guess

Visionz 03-03-2013 09:46 PM

Its like anything else, to be good at it you have to practice. So many different ways to be creative, take what ever mode of expression you fancy and work at it.