Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Know The Ledge (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   questions about personal destiny/soul purpose (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=121038)

D.projectile 02-28-2013 05:47 AM

questions about personal destiny/soul purpose

how do u go about having it revealed..is it simply lessenin the hold your lower self has on you?

and do u think energy work is most effective?

also wat hinders someone from knowing what their designed for if thats the case?

and where r the signs if there are any for leading u toward ur purpose?

LORD NOSE 02-28-2013 08:43 AM

Your lower self guides you on a journey to places where it can satisfy itself

Your higher self knows where to go and what to do.

Your highest self is not you.

In this "realm" YOU have no choice or control but you are moved and used by the Most High

LORD NOSE 02-28-2013 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D.projectile (Post 2307918)

and do u think energy work is most

What do you mean by this ?

Quote:

also wat hinders someone from knowing what their designed for if thats the case?

War and lies
Quote:

and where r the signs if there are any for leading u toward ur purpose?

Your personal parasites cannot recognize the sign. They are dumb deaf and blind.

D.projectile 02-28-2013 12:05 PM

the fact that im runnin away from the simplicity of it says a lot bout my state

LORD NOSE 02-28-2013 12:21 PM

what do you mean ?

D.projectile 02-28-2013 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LORD NOSE (Post 2307953)

In this "realm" YOU have no choice or control but you are moved and used by the Most High

being in the right condition i wouldnt have asked those questions..what u said above proves it

LORD NOSE 02-28-2013 03:14 PM

i don't understand ?

and there are always questions

D.projectile 03-01-2013 01:11 PM

im asking fings i shouldnt be asking thats all..im sure ive asked this before but an a different way

also i been sleepin on the need for structure for a while n also that there is divine structure

'the times and what shall be done' shook me up a bit. need more isolation tbh i fink that will help coz im always gettin ma wires crossed with company-in a subtle way tho

im startin to think i can only smoke weed around people who love me..either dat or leave it alone

D.projectile 03-02-2013 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D.projectile (Post 2308305)
im asking fings i shouldnt be asking thats all..im sure ive asked this before but an a different way

also i been sleepin on the need for structure for a while n also that there is divine structure

'the times and what shall be done' shook me up a bit. need more isolation tbh i fink that will help coz im always gettin ma wires crossed with company-in a subtle way tho

im startin to think i can only smoke weed around people who love me..either dat or leave it alone

too much thinking/too anxious