Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   WTF happened to vidas face!? (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=121330)

JIGSAW45 03-16-2013 10:40 PM

WTF happened to vidas face!?
 


She used to be so fuckin hotttt! She ruined her face...fuuuuck!





This is the Vida I love me some of^^^

CEITEDMOFO 03-17-2013 02:14 AM

SHE WAS IN MY FIRST GYM I EVER BEEN TO IN MY EARLIER TWENTYS I COULD I HAVE BAGGED HER BUT MY GAME WAS ALMOST AS BAD AS TECTURS AND CHARLES JoNES

Soul Controller 03-17-2013 05:31 AM

lol at being 40 plus and talking about bagging girls


like if guys who 'bag' girls. know how to treat the opposite sex.

Sky Blue Bally Kid 03-17-2013 07:10 AM

What's wrong with her face? SMH, I hate when hot women get implants they don't need though...

beautifulrock 03-17-2013 08:08 AM

You guys wanna see a real travesty?

http://img.barelist.com/images/hoste...big-cock-6.jpg
This is....or should I say, was Bibi Noel. Not the hottest chick in the world, but she had her own thing goin' on.




































































What the fuck.
http://rgbydyvkcn.dyncdn.me/posters2...f00d6976d6.jpg






What











the












fuck.

IrOnMaN 03-17-2013 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO AKA HEAT (Post 2312172)
SHE WAS IN MY FIRST GYM I EVER BEEN TO IN MY EARLIER TWENTYS I COULD I HAVE BAGGED HER BUT MY GAME WAS ALMOST AS BAD AS TECTURS AND CHARLES JoNES

Uh huh.

CEITEDMOFO 03-17-2013 09:59 AM

JUST WATCHED THE VID AGAIN I DONT THINK SHE DID ANYTHING TO HER FACE SHE JUST GOT OLDeR

SHE WAS NEVER THE PRETTIEST

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI 03-17-2013 10:19 AM

She can still get it.

*brings a hard hat, a gallon of water and a lunch

SKAMPOE 03-17-2013 12:01 PM

word, looks like age caught up with Vida
i'd still smash

HANZO 03-17-2013 05:39 PM

lol, fucked up. but yeah still def smash, i mean you aint really gonna be concentrating on the face are ya?

LORD NOSE 03-17-2013 05:54 PM

???

she look way better now

jigsaws been shniffen boo key

JASPER 03-17-2013 05:59 PM

they should really make a law so that plastic surgery is limited to burn victims only.

JIGSAW45 03-17-2013 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LORD NOSE (Post 2312329)
???

she look way better now

jigsaws been shniffen boo key

U wilin nigga...she look like stallones moms. But ur prolly into that sorta thing...fag!

JIGSAW45 03-17-2013 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO AKA HEAT (Post 2312226)
JUST WATCHED THE VID AGAIN I DONT THINK SHE DID ANYTHING TO HER FACE SHE JUST GOT OLDeR

SHE WAS NEVER THE PRETTIEST

Quote:

Originally Posted by MASTER PAI MEI (Post 2312237)
She can still get it.

*brings a hard hat, a gallon of water and a lunch

Quote:

Originally Posted by JehovAllah (Post 2312252)
word, looks like age caught up with Vida
i'd still smash

Quote:

Originally Posted by HANZO (Post 2312325)
lol, fucked up. but yeah still def smash, i mean you aint really gonna be concentrating on the face are ya?

.....yea i still most definitely would too.

LORD NOSE 03-18-2013 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JIGSAW45 (Post 2312377)
U wilin nigga...she look like stallones moms. But ur prolly into that sorta thing...fag!


are you judging her facial features by what's displayed in that Vid ?


if so, and you are saying her FACE looked better back in the day.....


you've been shniffin Boo Key


she ain't get surgery on her face right ?


you can't see well anyway
because you got your siamese brothers urine constantly drippin in your eyes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:32 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one