Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Tight bootyhole shit you do to save money (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=121553)

noel411 04-01-2013 12:58 AM

Tight bootyhole shit you do to save money

I can be a pretty big tight arse at times. I just don't like wasting money when I don't have to. I could probably list a lot of these but right now I can only come up with the 2 which led to me starting this thread, which are...

- Charging my phone at work so I don't have to use my own electricity.
- Keeping napkins from junk food (fast food) outlets and using them at home.

Seriously, I didn't buy any paper towels for at least a couple of years. That's what I usually use in place of napkins. I finally bought some when I ran out of Subway napkins recently.

LORD NOSE 04-01-2013 05:15 AM

Lol _ i got a bag full of napkins myself

I'm cheap with an expensive taste

I'm not too proud to pick pennies up off the ground or collect bottles and cans. I can have a pocket full of money with expensive dress shoes on, and I'll still pick up a dirty penny from up off the floor

EAGLE EYE 04-01-2013 08:27 AM

Careful, those could be asspennies

LORD NOSE 04-01-2013 09:55 AM

those are the ones i cherish the most

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI 04-01-2013 11:08 AM

Collect Napkins/paper towels from work for home

Pick up Pennies

Use bread loaf bags for sandwich bags

Draw on the back of paper that has printed text on one side

Clip coupons

Fill my gas tank when ever it is at half a tank

Drive in the slow lane

Bring home made lunch to work or food from to any outdoor event
(I never buy food at fastfood restuarants)

Recycle - cans and plastic bottles

Wash my truck when its raining
Watch movies on-line so I dont need to by theatre tickets
Go to free events with my family
Change the oil in my truck myself

Do my own tune ups

Art Vandelay 04-01-2013 11:22 AM

haha. off the top of my head...

•sometimes at Subway I'll ask for a cup for water, then get a pop from the fountain.

•a local grocery store has a pay-by-the-pound salad bar. i'll pay for my salad then act like i forgot dressing and then go pour the dressing on so i don't have to pay for it.

•there's a chain of restaurants in western PA and OH called Eat n' Park. If you buy a sandwich, you get the salad bar half off. so i figured out that basically getting the chicken sandwich + 1/2 price salad bar costs 50 cents more than just the salad bar at full price. so i'll do that and take my 50 cent chicken sandwich home with me.

• i don't use the twist ties when i buy fresh vegetables at the grocery store because i don't want the weight of the twist tie to be calculated into the price of the vegetables. i just tie the bag in a not.

• i google corporate promo codes to get cheaper hotels

• i tell hotels that i have AAA but forgot my card to get a cheaper rate.

RADIOACTIVE MAN 04-01-2013 12:39 PM

I tell all the sluts to bring their own fucking condoms

EAGLE EYE 04-01-2013 12:42 PM

Heat will eventually post a Drake youtube, some sort of 80's movie gif, and say something about making it rain in a run-down strip club off the intersate.

Wait for it

diggy 04-01-2013 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN (Post 2316111)
I tell all the sluts to bring their own fucking condoms

Naw, they might put a hole in it. Don't trust them hoes.

Uncle Steezo 04-01-2013 11:25 PM

i reuse my condoms. just squeeze my cum out and re-roll em.

D.projectile 04-02-2013 04:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by diggy (Post 2316199)
Naw, they might put a hole in it. Don't trust them hoes.

real talk

D.projectile 04-02-2013 04:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noel411 (Post 2316000)
I can be a pretty big tight arse at times. I just don't like wasting money when I don't have to. I could probably list a lot of these but right now I can only come up with the 2 which led to me starting this thread, which are...

- Charging my phone at work so I don't have to use my own electricity.
- Keeping napkins from junk food (fast food) outlets and using them at home.

Seriously, I didn't buy any paper towels for at least a couple of years. That's what I usually use in place of napkins. I finally bought some when I ran out of Subway napkins recently.

shoplift..not me but tim. Tim shoplifts needless snacks instead of paying for dem

check two 04-02-2013 04:23 AM

not real talk

soul controller 04-04-2013 05:00 AM

lol at saying smoking kills, when noel says he wants a healthy lifestyle,. he buys junk food..

what up with that?

noel411 04-04-2013 06:15 AM

Dude, I buy junk food like once a month when I go out to the sticks and fish for bass and get home at like 10pm and can't be fucked cooking. All my napkins are from subway. And I'm by no means a health nut or anything. I just don't support spending enormous amounts of money to poison yourself and smell disgusting.