Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Video Shows US Super Heros Killing Tusken Raiders (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=121645)

Soul Controller 04-05-2013 05:01 PM

Video Shows US Super Heros Killing Tusken Raiders
 
Employees of the US military contracting group Academi (formerly Xe, Blackwater USA and Blackwater Worldwide) are seen in a new leaked video shooting their machine guns at random people while driving through the streets of Baghdad, crashing into other cars and even running over a pedestrian without hesitation. Academi received a $250 million contract by the Obama administration to provide military services in Afghanistan.

Watch the videos:
http://harpers.org/blog/2012/04/the-...kwater-videos/
Read the full article featuring a former Blackwater employee as a source:
http://iissonline.net/?p=560
What is Academi (aka Blackwater)?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Academi



Americans tax dollers are paying for that.

LORD NOSE 04-05-2013 05:27 PM

fucked up

ALCATRAZ 04-05-2013 05:47 PM

its like they change their name every 6 months....starting to understand why

CEITEDMOFO 04-05-2013 06:13 PM

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...30484665_n.jpg
Quote:

Originally Posted by sanarcho (Post 2317280)
Employees of the US military contracting group Academi (formerly Xe, Blackwater USA and Blackwater Worldwide) are seen in a new leaked video shooting their machine guns at random people while driving through the streets of Baghdad, crashing into other cars and even running over a pedestrian without hesitation. Academi received a $250 million contract by the Obama administration to provide military services in Afghanistan.

Watch the videos:
http://harpers.org/blog/2012/04/the-...kwater-videos/
Read the full article featuring a former Blackwater employee as a source:
http://iissonline.net/?p=560
What is Academi (aka Blackwater)?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Academi



Americans tax dollers are paying for that.


Jin10304 04-05-2013 06:24 PM

The world of Metal Gear coming closer to life lol.....Private Military Organizations for hire.

EAGLE EYE 04-05-2013 06:35 PM

Saw this on liveleak like 2 yrs ago

Guess what happens on this planet?

Alpha males shed blood and play king of the hill while your wutangcorp betas make threads condemning their actions.

If you want to actually change something, ungrow your vagina.

1

diggy 04-05-2013 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ALCATRAZ (Post 2317305)
its like they change their name every 6 months....starting to understand why

like a criminal

EAGLE EYE 04-05-2013 06:44 PM

They've changed their name 3x last i knew

Soul Controller 04-05-2013 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob Swanson (Post 2317314)
Saw this on liveleak like 2 yrs ago

Guess what happens on this planet?

Alpha males shed blood and play king of the hill while your wutangcorp betas make threads condemning their actions.

If you want to actually change something, ungrow your vagina.

1


the soldiers are not alpha males, the alpha males are sitting in some bunker underground giving the orders.. *globalist corporate elite*

soldiers are pawns, regardless who they fighting for.

a good soldier is a dead soldier.


im sorry, i forgot in this civilized world, condemning illegality is wrong.

LORD NOSE 04-05-2013 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob Swanson (Post 2317314)
Saw this on liveleak like 2 yrs ago

Guess what happens on this planet?

Alpha males shed blood and play king of the hill while your wutangcorp betas make threads condemning their actions.

If you want to actually change something, ungrow your vagina.

1


http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/352...eanswitzer.jpg


- scared of everything - they became monsters because they were afraid of what they thought were monsters -

diggy 04-05-2013 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LORD NOSE (Post 2317339)

- scared of everything - they became monsters because they were afraid of what they thought were monsters -

Being bombarded wit negative propaganda of those people for decades makes it easy to kill them.

LORD NOSE 04-06-2013 10:00 AM

i'm talking about before all of that

Sky Blue Bally Kid 04-06-2013 08:43 PM

Didn't get that bachelor's degree you were hoping for to secure that McDonald's cashier position? Sociopath? Apply here!

8 04-07-2013 04:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LORD NOSE (Post 2317295)
fucked up

.

MistaBPL 04-07-2013 04:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LORD NOSE (Post 2317295)
fucked up

/thread


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:26 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one